Angelic Voice

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I took the elevator to the third floor, but when I walked out of the elevator, I heard something.
--

Your POV

For the whole day, I was sorting THEIR music. I couldn’t believe it. How much damn songs do they have? And the thing that got me madder was that they didn’t even bother to bring me lunch! THAT WAS HOW SELFISH THEY WERE! I had to sneak out to grab a box of crackers from the staff kitchen. Sigh. I pitied myself.

The daylight slowly disappeared and I went to turn on the light. I switched it on, but the lights didn’t light up. Oh my god. How was I supposed to finish sorting all this in the dark?! I sighed for the hundredth time and cracked my neck. I positively thought about how the quicker I finished this, the faster I could go home. But I did get some light from the huge window beside me. It showed the empty dark sky, with the big round moon shining brightly. The night was actually very beautiful. I was going through one of the sheets of music but stopped. The lyrics of the song seemed to have caught my attention. I’ve taken music courses before and I could actually sing a bit. I started to slowly sing the song...

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

I didn’t know why, but my legs slowly took me towards a room. I didn’t know what it was, but I was speechless to say anything. I softly opened the door. I took one small step but stopped when I noticed it was a girl singing. Her back was facing me and I couldn’t make out who she was because the room was completely dark.

DBSK: Magic Castle - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-yEUDzcNZU
(Credit: cityincolors; This cover was originally a male cover, but he raised the pitch to make it a girl cover, but either way, it still sounds beautiful :))

*Can you believe it?
That in my dreams you are a princess
That's fallen inside magic?
Even though my gestures towards you are always so hard for me. *

My eyes softened at how delicate her voice sounded in the beginning few lines.

*However, it's always just a hard promise,
That I'm going to save you again, no matter what.
[Jaejoong]
I put my two hands together and prayed,
For endless courage and wisdom.*

When she sang my part, I felt my heart beat a bit quicker. She sounded so angelic. But she looked even more angelic with the beautiful moonlight shining right into the side of her face.

*Past the magic castle and over the swamps,
I see you far away inside a dark cave.
Now hold onto my hand.
[Jaejoong]
Can't you feel our bodies rising?*

I silently stood there, unable to just take at least three steps to get to her, to find out who she was.

*Even if we fly high up into the sky,
Be free, don't be scared.
The world unraveling in front of us
Can be so special if we're together.

Past the magic castle and over the swamps,
I see you far away inside a dark cave.
Now hold onto my hand.
Can't you feel our bodies rising?*

The song was ending and I wanted to see who she was. I swallowed hard and took small, but nervous steps towards her.

*Even if we fly high up into the sky,
Be free, don't be scared.
[Jaejoong]
The world unraveling in front of us
Can be so special if we're together.*

Right when she finished off the song, she turned around. But the thing that I didn’t know was that we were only inches apart. Her widened, but sparkling eyes were right in front of my own and we stared straight at each other. It was like I was lost in a field of darkness, not knowing what to do next. But my eyes rounded when I realized who it was. ~~~~?

I took a small step back. “~-~~~~,” I stuttered, stunned. She nodded. “Hi,” She whispered.
I gazed at her. It was…~~~~?

END OF POV

Your POV

The song was pretty good as I stumbled through the piece. The lyrics were nicely written and with a slow and soothing tempo. I finished off and turned around, but almost fainted from the scare. Someone was standing right in front of my face. We both didn’t move for at least one minute. I was sure it was a guy and I had to admit that his eyes were glistening. But after a while, I noticed who it was. Jaejoong. He took a step back a few seconds later. Why was he here?

“~-~~~~,” He stuttered. I nodded. “Hi,” I whispered. Man, did he give me a scare!
He didn’t say anything but stare at me. I touched my cheek. Was there something on my face? I stopped rubbing when a thought popped into my head. Did he…

END OF POV