Jealous?

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I looked up at him. “Promise?” I whispered. He looked back at me and slowly nodded. “Okay. I promise,” He softly said.
--

Your POV

I felt relaxed now, since Jonghyun knows about Yemi’s dirty secrets. I know it sounds weird, but at least I didn’t have to keep anything frustrating inside anymore. Jonghyun told me that if I need anything, I can just have to give him a call, even if I don’t have to clean for them anymore. I feel so happy to have a friend like him.

It was finally the day of when DBSK returns and the start of my next nightmare.

I sighed as I stood outside the room they were waiting for me in. I took a deep breath and knocked.

“Come in,” A voice said. I opened the door and looked up. Even though DBSK had left for only a month, I had to admit that they looked a bit more...manly.
“Sit,” Junsu nodded. I closed the door and sat down. “So…” Changmin started.
I sighed and leaned back. “I heard you guys got first in Japan again,” I said. “Congrats,” I simply said. They nodded. “Thanks,” They said.
But Jaejoong just HAD to break the mood. “So, how’s the cleaning?” Jaejoong smirked. I rolled my eyes.
I sat up straight and folded my hands onto the table, with a smile. “Absolutely perfect,” I smiled. “I got to get closer to SHINee and Super Junior and that’s all thanks to you,” I widely grinned.
Jaejoong glared at me. “That’s good to hear,” He said, while gritting his teeth. I happily sighed, with a nod.
“So we have another concert coming up,” Yunho said. “You can make this one, right?” He raised an eyebrow. I shrugged. “Not unless someone makes it DIFFICULT for me to come,” I eyed Jaejoong. He gave me a look. “But if that doesn’t happen, I’ll be there,” I nodded. “That’s good,” Yunho said.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. “Come-,” Yunho got cut off when a smiling Jonghyun came in.
“Hey, hyungs!” He excitedly waved. They smiled and waved back.
“OH!” He looked surprised. “~~~~ NOONA!” He exclaimed, jumping into the seat beside me. I gave him a look. Why was he acting so preppy today?
“Hey, Jonghyun,” I calmly said. “You want to go out to eat later?” He asked, but what surprised me was when he swung his arm around my neck. My eyes widened and I heard gasps from DBSK.
I quickly flung his arm off my neck and embarrassingly coughed. “S-Sure,” I stuttered, face red. I felt gawks from DBSK but I just looked away. How embarrassing!
Jonghyun shrugged. “So, where’s that Yemi?” He suddenly asked. I kicked him under the table. “Yah,” I quietly hissed at him.
He ignored me and smiled at DBSK. “I heard you guys got first again! Congrats!” He slapped his hands together. They all slightly bowed. “Thanks, Jonghyun,” They quietly said, staring at me. I whistled. Awkward…

Kim Jonghyun’s POV

I couldn’t do anything but to promise ~~~~. I knew she didn’t want to wreck our relationship with DBSK hyungs, but it still didn’t make any sense. How could they make her do all that work without hearing her out first? I just couldn’t understand that.

It was the day DBSK hyungs came back from Japan. Since I couldn’t tell DBSK hyungs about Yemi, I should have a bit of fun.

I knocked on their meeting room door. “Come-,” Someone said, but I burst into the room. “Hey, hyungs!” I excitedly waved. They smiled and waved back. I looked to my left and saw…~~~~?!
“OH! ~~~~ NOONA!” I exclaimed, jumping into the seat beside her. She gave me a look. I smiled inside. This was going to be fun.
“Hey, Jonghyun,” She calmly said. “You want to go out to eat later?” I asked and swung my arm around her neck. I secretly smirked.
Her eyes widened and I heard gasps from DBSK. She quickly flung my arm off her neck and awkwardly coughed. “S-Sure,” She stuttered, face red. So cute!
I shrugged but, an idea popped into my head. “So, where’s that Yemi?” I asked, out of no where.
I felt her kick me under the table. “Yah,” She quietly hissed at me. I ignored her and smiled at DBSK. “I heard you guys got first again! Congrats!” I smiled. They all slightly bowed. “Thanks, Jonghyun,” They quietly said, staring at ~~~~.
I took a quick glance over at ~~~~ and looked back at Jaejoong. “Jaejoong hyung,” I called. He turned his head to me. “Yea?” He grinned. “Thank you so much for having ~~~~ clean for us!” I said. “If you didn’t introduce her to us, we would have never met!” I grinned.
Jaejoong just eyed ~~~~ and didn’t answer me. I took the chance and stood up. “Ah, let’s go grab something to eat, noona!” I announced, pulling ~~~~ up.
She gave me a look. “C’mon! I’ll buy you your FAVOURITE ice cream,” I emphasized, just so that DBSK could hear. She stepped on my foot and my eyes instantly snapped close and I bit my lip from screaming because of the pain. Okay, maybe I went a bit TOO far!
“Call me when you get everything prepared,” She said, to DBSK. They just looked at me and ~~~~.
I sighed and swung my arm around ~~~~ again. “Bye, hyungs!” I waved backwards as I walked out of the door with her.

As we left the room, ~~~~ pushed me away. “YAH! KIM JONGHYUN!” She shouted.
I cracked up. “DID YOU SEE THEIR FACES?!” I laughed, holding my stomach. She let out an annoyed breath and stomped away. I ran after her, laughing. “Wait, noona!” I shouted.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

What…just happened? What was Jonghyun talking about? Why was he so close to ~~~~?

Then the phone call I got from two weeks ago, came into mind.

FLASHBACK:

My phone rang when I was resting from practice. I looked at the Caller ID.

-Jonghyun-

I picked up. “Hey Jong-,” I stopped when he interrupted me. “Hello, hyung-,” He started talking, but suddenly someone scream. My eyes widened a bit. What the hell?
“YAH! KIM JONGHYUN!” I heard someone shout. Wasn’t that…~~~~? Then, the line went dead. I stared at the phone in shock. What was that all about?

END OF FLASHBACK

I wanted to ask ~~~~ right when she stepped into the room, but I couldn’t. I just didn’t have the nerve to ask her something so embarrassing! And when Jonghyun came in, my stomach sank a bit. Why were they acting like that? They weren’t this close when we left… For some reason, my heart…didn’t feel right. What was this feeling?

END OF POV