Re-Hired?

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I walked into the kitchen and sighed when I touched the fridge's handle. I'm sorry, Jonghyun.

--

Kim Jaejoong's POV

It has been two weeks since I've seen ~~~~. And throughout this time, I couldn't help but think about all the things I made her do when I first met her: making her sign that contract, making her organize those papers, blaming her for hurting Yemi, making her clean SHINee's and Super Junior's dorms and last but not least, blaming her for stealing the money. I knew I was wrong when I recalled Yemi's behaviour last time. Everything that ~~~~ suffered was all my fault because I was stupid to not have figured Yemi out sooner. I made ~~~~ do all those things because of the contract. I turned ~~~~'s life upside down...

The members and I were called into Lee Soo Man's room. "I wonder why he wanted to see us," Changmin asked. "Beats me," Yoochun shrugged.

Yunho knocked on his door. "Come in," A voice said. We walked in and bowed. "Hello," We said, in unison. He was seated in a tall black leather chair with his hands crossed on the table.

He smiled and nodded to the chairs. "All of you stay here. We have a visitor coming," He stated. We looked at each other and sat down.

Before we could ask who it was, there was a knock on the door. "Come in," Lee Soo Man said. The door opened and I turned around.

END OF POV

Your POV

It has been two weeks since I've seen DBSK and Jonghyun. But every time I called Jonghyun, he would quickly hang up, saying he was busy but I doubted it. I knew he was avoiding me. I felt really bad for rejecting him, but what was I supposed to do?

One day, DBSK's manager called me that Lee Soo Man wanted to see me. I was nervous to go back, scared that he might yell at me again. But, I had no choice.

I stopped in front of his door and took a deep breath. Here goes nothing. I knocked. "Come in," He said. I gripped the handle and opened it.

I looked up and froze. There sat DBSK, looking more handsome than ever since the last time I saw them. I looked over at Jaejoong. He looked surprised to see me.

I bowed. "Hello," I said. Lee Soo Man smiled and motioned to the last empty chair beside Jaejoong. I gulped and made my way to the seat. I carefully sat down, avoiding Jaejoong's gaze. Why was he staring at me?

"You all must be wondering why I asked you here," Lee Soo Man started. He turned his head and looked at me, causing me to sit up straight. Was he going to yell at me again?

He gave me a slight bow. My eyes widened. "I'm sorry for accusing you last time, ~~~~-shi," He started. "All of SHINee, Super Junior and-" He glanced at DBSK. "-DBSK have told me that it wasn't you who stole the money," He said. "It was Kim Yemi," He frowned and shook his head. I slowly nodded in understanding.

"Our security cameras by the safe weren't working that day and it was just fixed yesterday so we couldn't check who stole the money," He explained. "I'm very sorry for jumping to conclusions," He apologized.

I shook my head. "No, it's okay," I said. He smiled and sighed. "DBSK made a good decision of hiring you back then," He said. I glanced over at DBSK. They stared at me with guilt.

"That's why we want you back," He stated. I looked back at him with big eyes. "E-Excuse me?" I asked. "I want to hire you back," He said. I glanced at him then to DBSK. Jaejoong looked at me with hope and sadness.

I thought about it for a second and then came up with a response. I looked at DBSK and Lee Soo Man and took a deep breath. "No, I'm sorry," I softly said.

END OF POV