Accident

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I let out a shaky breath and dropped onto the ground. What...was all that about?

--

Your POV

"You didn't take your things when you were here earlier?" The manager asked on the phone.

Nearing the end of the day, I decided to go take my things without DBSK, let alone Jaejoong, knowing.

"Something came up so I couldn't," I whispered. It wasn't really a lie. "Okay," He said. "Everyone will be gone, but I'll ask the security guard to let you in," He stated.

I bowed even though he couldn't see. "Thank you very much," I said. He sighed. I knew he was disappointed. I felt bad for leaving. He was such a nice person. "No problem, ~~~~-shi," He said.

I took the bus to the building and went to grab my stuff. "Thank you so much," I bowed to the security guard with a box in my arms. He nodded and stood guard again.

I huffed and started walking back to the bus stop. Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm. I gasped and turned around. The person had a white mask on and had his black hood over his head.

"It's me," The person whispered. I relaxed, but stopped when I knew who it was. "What are you doing here?" I asked, annoyed.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong's POV

I knew she'd come back for her stuff at night so I waited for her.

"Why are you going to stay back again?" Junsu raised an eyebrow. "I need to practice some more," I said and continued to practice the Purple Line choreography.

"You have your car keys, right?" Yunho asked. I nodded. "You guys go first," I urged. They shrugged and left.

I stopped and let out a tired breath. I packed up my stuff and put on my disguise and went outside to wait for her.

I saw finally spotted her after an hour of waiting and lightened up. I waited for her to grab her stuff and come back out before I approached her.

When I was sure no one was around us, I carefully walked up to her. I grabbed her arm and she let out a gasp and turned around. "It's me," I reassured. "What are you doing here?" She asked, annoyed.

"I waited for you to come back," I said. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Are you stupid?" She asked me. I ignored her. "Let's go into my car and talk," I pulled her towards my car.

She twisted away from me and continued to walk to the bus stop. I closed my eyes in anger and walked after her. She was about to cross the street but I grabbed her arm again. "Stop walking away!" I mumbled.

She turned around and crossed the street but a car started to race towards her. "~~~~-ah!" I panicked.

She ignored me and continued to walk.

No. This couldn't be happening. I had to save her.

I raced out and pushed her out of the way. The headlights of the car were the last thing I saw before everything out.

END OF POV

Your POV

"~~~~-ah!" He shouted. Why does he keep following me? I sighed and continued to walk.

Suddenly, I felt someone push me and I fell onto the ground. I hissed in pain and sat up halfway to look at my scratched hands. But I heard a screech of tires and I turned around. I felt my heart ache in pain when I saw Jaejoong a few feet away from me, lying limply on the ground. My eyes widened.

"No..." I whispered. "Jaejoong!" I screamed and ran over to him. I knelt down by his side and gently lifted his head onto my lap. "Jaejoong!" I touched his face. His eyes remained closed. Suddenly, I felt something wet on my hands. My eyes widened. Blood.

I gently took his mask off and wanted to touch his no longer pink-coloured lips, to see if he was...breathing. But...I couldn't. "Wake up," I begged, with tears rolling down my face. "Wake up right now!" I screamed and shook his body. His beautiful face was turning pale.

People started to surround us and whisper. "Call the ambulance!" I cried and begged. I heard gasps from some girls. "Isn't that Young Woong Jaejoong from DBSK?" I heard someone ask. I didn't care about that. He...couldn't die.

"C'mon, Jaejoong," I choked. "I thought you said you wanted to talk in your car," I whispered. "I'll go, but wake up first," I pleaded. He didn't respond and fans started to cry. "Jaejoong," I sobbed into his body.

The ambulance zoomed to the hospital. I covered my mouth and silently cried in the corner of the ambulance as the paramedics started to put all sorts of wires on him. It was all my fault. It was my fault he got into all of this.

END OF POV

----------

oh...no D: