Yemi's Side of the Story

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I started to wonder about what had really happened today, for the millionth time. Where did the key and the money go? I sighed again. I couldn't do anything anyways. Suddenly Jaejoong's face popped into my mind. Was I a bit too harsh today?

--

Kim Yemi's POV

I casually walked down the halls to find DBSK oppas. Right before I reached the room they were in, manager oppa suddenly popped up in front of me. He was running.

I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay, oppa?" I sweetly asked. It may sound ridiculous but oppa was actually VERY handsome! He used to be a model too! I don't even know why he isn't famous...

"Yemi!" He brightened. I touched his back. "Yes, oppa?" I squeaked. "I can trust you right?" He quickly said. "Of course you can, oppa!" I smiled.

I wonder why he asked me that? Oh my god! Is he asking me to go out with him?!

"Give these to ~~~~," He handed me a key and a large envelope filled with something. I tilted my head. "What are these?" I innocently blinked. He leaned into me. I smirked. Was he going to kiss me?!

"There is a safe in the chairman's room and it's behind a big poster of DBSK. Tell her to put the money into the safe," He whispered.

Before I could think about anything, I eagerly nodded and beamed brightly. "Okay, oppa!" I said. He patted my head and smiled. "Thanks Yemi. I have to run some important errands so I won't be back until a few hours," He stated.

I grinned and waved. "Okay. Bye!" I squealed. He laughed and nodded. "Bye," He said walking away. "AND REMEMBER TO NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THE THINGS I GAVE YOU AND REMEMBER TO GIVE THEM TO ~~~~!" He yelled, running away.

I looked down at the money and key in my hands. A smirk slowly grew on my face.

I casually walked down the mall with a hand-full of shopping bags. I smirked as girls gawked at the designer bags I was holding. Yeah, btiches, feel jealous.

Fine. I admit it. I took the money manager oppa gave me. So what? No one will find out I took it! They will all suspect ~~~~ instead. She was 'supposedly' responsible for it in the first place! If she gets from people, it won't be my fault! And if she gets fired, I will replace her spot as DBSK's event planner and will grab all of the oppa's hearts. So I might as well use the chance to get myself some new outfits to impress my oppas!

I smirked once more and walked into another store, ready for another shopping spree.

END OF POV