Concert Preparations

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I wanted to ask ~~~~ right when she stepped into the room, but I couldn’t. I just didn’t have the nerve to ask her something so embarrassing! And when Jonghyun came in, my stomach sank a bit. Why were they acting like that?
What was this feeling?
--

Your POV

It was the day of the concert. I ran into the concert hall, panting. Why did they have to have so many fans?! It was like chaos out there!

I took one last breath before walking towards the dressing rooms. I knocked and walked in. My eyes widened at the amount of people in there. It was full of chatter and lots of people were running around the place, with clothing in their arms. Wow. So this was what it looked like when there were concerts.

“~~~~!” Someone shouted over the crowd. I turned around. The manager smiled and waved. I walked over.
“Thanks for making it,” He said. I bowed. “I should,” I said. I looked around. “So when is the concert starting?” I asked.
“In an hour,” He stated. I nodded. “Do you want me to help with anything?” I questioned. He shrugged. “I guess you can help with small things,” He said. I nodded and went over to help the staff.

I spotted all the members, except for that…Jaejoong. I don’t usually say this about people, but DBSK looked amazingly…hot.

“~~~~!” A staff member called from the door. I looked up. “Can you help Jaejoong with his shirt?” She asked, running out the door, before I could answer.
I shrugged and walked towards the door. But, I stopped when Jaejoong walked in, with his head down, trying to fix his shirt.
My jaw literally dropped to the floor. Wow. I was speechless. He looked…even HOTTER than the others. He was indescribable… He looked up and stopped when he saw me.

He amusingly raised an eyebrow. “Do I look that hot?” He asked, with a smirk. The thought of him looking hot disappeared.
I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. “What wrong?” I asked, straightening his shirt. His shirt was opened a little so I saw a bit of his tone abs. I felt my cheeks warm up a bit. Aish. This was embarrassing!
I looked up at his hair. I ran my fingers through it a bit and frizzled it. I stepped back and looked at him from head to toe, to see if everything was okay. “Okay,” I patted my hands. “Done,” I said, walking away.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

It was another big concert day. Every time we had a concert, I would feel especially happy because I’d get to see our fans. They were always so encouraging and loving.

I followed one of our coordinators into the dressing room everyone else was in.

“~~~~!” The coordinator called from the door. I stopped fixing my shirt but, didn’t look up. So ~~~~ was here…
“Can you help Jaejoong with his shirt?” She quickly asked, before leaving. I walked in with my head down. I looked up and stopped when I saw ~~~~. Besides the fact that was opened so widely, I looked at what she was wearing. Wow. It was rare to see her dress like that. She looked…pretty nice.

Outfit: http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/33/840/L_g0013984033.jpg

I snapped out of my thoughts and amusingly raised an eyebrow. “Do I look that hot?” I asked, with a smirk.
She rolled her eyes and walked over to me. “What wrong?” She asked, already grabbing my shirt and straightening it.
I couldn’t help but stare at her. She looked so concentrated and besides that night I heard her sing, I’ve never noticed how pretty she was from being this close up.
She then looked up at my hair and I was shocked when she ran her fingers through it and frizzled it. Shivers went down my spine. Why did that happen?
She stepped back and looked at me from head to toe, to see if everything was okay. “Okay,” She patted her hands. “Done,” She said, walking away. I’ve got to admit, that was pretty amazing how she could do everything as if she had done it a million times before.

Suddenly, two shouts were heard. “~~~~! OPPA!” I turned around. My shoulders dropped a bit and I glanced over at ~~~~. “HELLO!” Jonghyun bowed to everyone as ~~~~ smiled and walked to the door. “Hey, Jonghyun,” She sweetly said.
“OPPA!” All of a sudden, Yemi ran over and hugged my arm. I looked up to see ~~~~ sadly gazing at me. I tried to shake Yemi off but she was too strong. . Get off of me.
“Are you ready for the concert?!” She asked. What she was wearing almost made me want to tell her to put some more clothing on.
I just pulled my arm away. I turned around with my eyes closed and walked away. I didn’t want to hear ~~~~ and Jonghyun sweet talk. “OPPA!” Yemi screamed, but I ignored her.

END OF POV

Kim Jonghyun’s POV

SHINee and I decided to go support DBSK hyungs at their concert. I mean, I would get to see ~~~~ too!

We went into the concert hall through the back doors. Man, there were a lot of fans!

I quickly ran to the dressing rooms. “~~~~!” I shouted. “OPPA!” Someone else shouted at the same time as me. I turned to my right to see Yemi. I made a face and quickly bowed to everyone in the room.
~~~~ walked up to me and smiled. “Hey, Jonghyun,” She sweetly said. “Hey, ~~~~ noona,” I grinned.
“OPPA!” I heard Yemi say. She ran over and hugged Jaejoong’s arm. I looked up to see ~~~~’s sad reaction. I looked back at Jaejoong and he was trying to shake Yemi off of him.
“Let’s go get some drinks!” I said, dragging ~~~~ out of the room. I didn’t want ~~~~ to listen to those two people. I turned back and she still looked sad. But…why?

END OF POV

Your POV

Suddenly, two shouts were heard. “~~~~! OPPA!” I turned around and smiled. Jonghyun came. But my smile turned upside down when I saw…Yemi. But, I just ignored her.
“HELLO!” Jonghyun bowed to everyone as I walked to the door. “Hey, Jonghyun,” I said.
“OPPA!” I heard Yemi squeal. I turned my head to see her hugging Jaejoong’s arm. I sadly gazed at him. I didn’t know why but there was an uncomfortable feeling in my chest. Jaejoong stared back at me.
“Let’s go get some drinks!” Jonghyun suddenly said, dragging me out of the room. I just blankly stared at the floor as I followed Jonghyun. Why am I like this?

END OF POV