Rule #1 BROKEN

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

My head snapped to the right. She was casually copying notes down. So this was how you want it? You better watch it, Lee ~~~~.
--

Your POV

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I groaned and buried my head under my pillow. What the hell was all that noise?! It didn’t stop and that was when I realized it was my alarm clock. IT WAS SATURDAY! WHY DID I EVEN SET THE ALARM?! I came out from under the pillow and reached to stop the clock. I checked the time. 9:02AM. I yawned but stopped. Wait a minute…today…was…Saturday?! My eyes snapped open in alarm. I HAD WORK AT 9:30AM! OH MY GOD!

I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went into my closet and grabbed a random dress to quickly slip on.

Dress: http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/36/930/L_g0013693036.jpg

I ran out the door without eating any breakfast. Why did my mom and dad HAVE to go visit my grandparents overseas TODAY?! I ran to my car and tried to start the car. But, the engine didn’t start. My eyes widened and tried again. It didn’t start. WHAT?! YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I looked at the gas level. I slapped my forehead. It was empty! I quickly got out of my car and ran to the nearest bus stop. I anxiously bounced up and down, waiting for the bus to come. I checked my watch. 9:16AM. THERE WAS NO TIME! I started to run to work. I WAS GOING TO BE LATE FOR SURE! AND IT WAS THE FIRST DAY BACK AFTER TAKING A LEAVE! AISH! I WAS DONE FOR! I DIDN’T WANT TO TAKE ANY PUNISHMENTS FROM DBSK!

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

It was 9:16AM and ~~~~ was still not here yet. I smirked. She was going to be late on the first day back from her rest. This was going to be fun.

“I guess the day of ~~~~ being late has finally come,” Junsu said, from his computer.
Yoochun clicked his tongue. “Hyung?” He called me. I rolled my eyes. “Whatever. She read the contract and she signed it,” I said. “She should know the consequences,” I said.
Changmin sat up from his seat. “Are we really going to punish her?” He asked me. I smirked. “Not exactly…” I trailed off.

END OF POV

Your POV

I ran to the elevator. 9:29AM. I started to panic. I pressed the Up button but the elevator didn’t budge. I couldn’t want any longer so I ran up the stairs. Why did the manager have to change the meeting place to the third floor today?! This was impossible! HOW CAN I GET SUCH BAD LUCK ALL ON THE SAME DAY?! All the running started to make my legs tired and my ankle started to hurt a bit. I knew I shouldn’t have run right after the recovery, but I had no choice!

I burst into the room and glanced up at the clock. 9:31AM. My jaw dropped. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

“Tsk tsk,” Someone said. I turned around and bowed. “I’m really sorry,” I apologized. “I woke up la-,” I got cut off by Jaejoong.
He shook his head. “Late is late,” He stated. “Remember the contract?” He asked, holding out the signed paper. I slowly nodded.
“Well, rule number 5,” He referred to the contract. “‘If one breaks at least one of the rules above, he or she will suffer the consequences appointed by the opposite party’,” He directly read from the contract.
I glared at him. “I know the rules,” I snorted. “You’re fault you broke the first rule,” They shrugged.
I let out an annoyed breath and crossed my arms. “What do you want from me?” I asked them.

END OF POV