Don't Tell Anyone

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I stared at the phone, in shock. What the hell was all that about?
--

Your POV

I anxiously waited in the elevator. How the hell could I have forgotten my cell phone at SHINee’s dorm yesterday?! OH MY GOD! What happens if they looked through my phone?!

I went to SHINee’s dorm but they weren’t home. I guess they went to their company. I drove to the company and sure enough, their manager told me that they were practicing. I followed their manager’s directions and went to look for them. I ran out of the elevator when it opened. I looked through the signs outside of the rooms and finally found SHINee’s name.

I burst opened the door. “HEY-,” I stopped when I saw them practicing.

END OF POV

Kim Jonghyun’s POV

During the whole night, I couldn’t sleep. I couldn’t stop wondering what that person was talking about. Was ~~~~ suffering from Yemi’s acts all along? Was that why ~~~~ was cleaning all of our dorms?

The next day, we were all in the practice room, rehearsing our song, Hello.

SHINee- Hello: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RtA4Hy2LlQ&feature=related

We were in the middle of the song when someone burst into the room. I looked up and smiled. It was ~~~~. I waved at her through the mirror and she sweetly waved back.

END OF POV

Your POV

I watched them practice and as I expected, they were really good at singing and dancing. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw Taemin dance. He was the youngest, but his dance moves were the most powerful in the whole group! But Jonghyun voice was so strong and sharp that I couldn’t help but instantly fall in love with his voice…Wait a second…What was I saying?!

The whole song was sung well and the choreography was well danced. The song was so catchy that I knew how to sing it after the first verse. I grinned. They’re so young but they’re so talented!

They finished and I clapped. “YOU GUYS ARE SO GOOD!” I squealed. They embarrassingly scratched their heads. “Thanks,” They chuckled.
I smiled. “No wonder you guys are singers, you all have so much talent!” I commented. They laughed and bowed.
Jonghyun walked up to me. “Can we talk, ~~~~ noona?” He asked me. I tilted my head but nodded. “Sure,” I said.

We walked out of the practice room and walked into the empty staff room. I wonder what he wanted to talk about.

“Sit,” He motioned to a chair. I nodded and sat down. He sat down beside me. I smiled. “What is-,” I started, but he cut me off. “Who the hell is Yemi?” He strictly asked.
My smile dropped and I was taken aback a bit. He has never talked to me like that before. But moreover…why was he asking me that?
“What?” I asked. “What are you talking about?” I questioned, blinking at him. He held out my cell phone. “She called you yesterday,” He said.
My heart dropped and my eyes widened. “WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” I shouted, grabbing my phone and searching for the call. My head slowly lifted up when I saw her number in my Call History.
“W-W-What did she-,” He cut me off again. “You’re hiding something from me—no—from EVERYONE, right?” He sternly asked.
I swallowed hard. “N-No,” I stuttered. He raised an eyebrow. “Then why the hell was she talking to like that?” He wondered. I stayed quiet. I didn’t know what to say.
He rubbed his hands on his face. “What are you hiding, noona?” He asked. I opened my mouth to say “Nothing” but, he held a hand out. “Don’t even think about lying, noona,” He said. “She literally exposed EVERYTHING yesterday,” He said.
I let out a big sigh. Jonghyun already knew everything since that YEMI thought she was talking to me when she WASN’T! Man, what an idiot! I guess I couldn’t keep it from him.
“What did she say?” I whispered. “SHE CALLED YOU A BTICH!” He yelled. My eyes rounded and I quickly covered his mouth. “SHH! PEOPLE WILL HEAR YOU!” I shouted.
He pushed my hand away. “I don’t care! She should get punished for pushing you down the stairs!” He revealed. My eyes widened. Yemi even told him that?! What the hell?!
“Now SPILL it, noona,” He narrowed his eyes. I closed my eyes. Oh, boy.

I told him everything: How she was so nice and friendly when we first met and how she automatically changed when I got a job to work for DBSK. I told him how she tripped me down the stairs—but I didn’t say it too harshly—and I twisted my ankle. I also told him about the time she pulled my hair in the washroom and then acted as if I had hurt her first. I STILL couldn’t forget that! AISH! But, I didn’t tell him about the biggest thing yet; I didn’t tell him about the contract. If I did, something bad may happen between DBSK’s and SHINee’s relationship. I didn’t want that to happen.

As I finished, I leaned back against my chair. “That’s it,” I said. “Are you happy that I told you everything?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.
He nodded and took out his cell phone. “Now, let’s call DBSK hyungs,” He started dialing. My eyes widened for the umpteenth time. “DON’T!” I screamed, reaching for his phone.
He dodged me, stood up and continue dialing. “JONGHYUN!” I panicked and stood up too. “Hello, hyung-,” He started talking to someone, but he stopped when I screamed.
“YAH! KIM JONGHYUN!” I grabbed the phone from him and quickly closed it. “~~~~ NOONA!” He yelled.
“THERE’S NO POINT IN CALLING THEM!” I shouted. “THEY WON’T BELIEVE ME!” He stopped. “After that stupid act Yemi put on, they literally ignored me when I was explaining to them! They didn’t care! All they cared about was Yemi!” I yelled. I never knew it felt this good to let everything out!
He looked away. “Then what do you want to do?” He whispered. I relaxed again, when I heard his soft voice. “J-Just leave it. Don’t tell ANYONE and just keep this a secret,” I said.
I looked up at him. “Promise?” I whispered. He looked back at me and slowly nodded. “Okay. I promise,” He softly said.

END OF POV