Elevator Confession

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

Even though the place was dark and I couldn't see anything, I glanced over at ~~~~. "I think..." I started and took a deep breath. "I broke rule number 4," I revealed.

--

Your POV

After at least five minutes of silence, I couldn't take the silence anymore. "Since I'm leaving..." I whispered. "That contract that I signed has no effect anymore...right?" I softly asked.

I was leaving so that meant that thecontract had no more use...right? I was kind of impatient when I waited for his response. Why didn't he answer me?

He finally spoke up. "I think..." He started. "I broke rule number 4," He revealed.

My eyes rounded and rule number 4 in the contract came into mind...

4.   All relationships are only to be related to work; therefore relationships CANNOT go further than working partners.

I slowly turned my head towards his direction and gulped. "W-What are you talking about?" I whispered.

Suddenly, I felt a presence beside me. I moved to my left and leaned against the wall. Why was he so close to me?

"That rule," He said. "Do you remember it?" He asked. "No," I quickly said. "I don't," I lied.

"'All relations are only to be related to work. Therefore relationships cannot go further than working partners.'" He recited word after word. I looked up at him in amazement. He memorized the whole contract.

"And?" I asked, trying to make it sound unimportant. "Give me a punishment for breaking that rule," He stated. I felt my heart beat faster. Did he...

"I fell for you, ~~~~," He whispered. My stomach started to tangle with weird feelings. "Y-You what?" I stuttered.

"I. Like. You." He said. They were the same three words Jonghyun had said to me but it sounded so much different when coming from Jaejoong.

But I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and shot up from the black ground. "Stop joking around, Jaejoong," I said, putting my hand on my head.

I heard him stand up. "I'm not-," I cut him off. "I HATE IT WHEN YOU JOKE AROUND LIKE THIS!" I shouted. I knew this couldn't be real. Why would he me, someone who he hated so much?

He unexpectedly grabbed my hands, but I stepped away from him. "Don't touch me," I hissed. "~~~~-ah," He whispered.

"That's the reason why I want to leave!" I finally revealed. "I hate this place," I admitted. "I hate how you always play around with my life. I hate how you make me do useless crap with no sort of benefit whatsoever," I complained. "Why can't you just leave me alone?" I asked.

All of a sudden, he tugged me and I landed hard onto his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I struggled to be freed. "LET GO OF ME!" I screamed, pushing him away.

He let me go but grabbed my shoulders to hold me still. "LISTEN TO ME!" He shouted back. I ignored him and pushed him away and banged on the elevator. "LET ME OUT OF HERE!" I desperately shouted. I couldn't stay in the same elevator with him anymore!

He grabbed my arm and spun me around. I landed on the elevator door and he slammed both of his hands beside my head. I froze, astonished by how fast this was all going.

I could feel his breath so I knew he was very close to me."I know!" He shouted. "I was wrong! I was an idiot for making you do all those things and you know what?" He asked. "I REGRET IT ALL!" He yelled.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong's POV

Everything came spilling out of my mouth. As all the things I've held in my heart for all these months came out, I felt better and relaxed. I should've told her sooner. I loved her.

She stood up. "Stop joking around, Jaejoong," She said and I got up too. I really wasn't joking this time.

"I'm not-," She cut me off. "I HATE IT WHEN YOU JOKE AROUND LIKE THIS!" She shouted. My stomach dropped.

I grabbed her hands, but she stepped away from me. "Don't touch me," She said. "~~~~-ah," I frowned. She hated me.

"That's the reason why I want to leave!" She revealed. "I hate this place," She said. "I hate how you always play around with my life. I hate how you make me do useless crap with no sort of benefit whatsoever. Why can't you just leave me alone?" I asked. My body saddened. It was all my fault.

I yanked her onto my chest and wrapped my arms around her. She struggled to be freed. "LET GO OF ME!" She screamed. My heart ached as she tried to push me away.

I didn't want her to get even madder so I let her go but grabbed her shoulders to hold her still. "LISTEN TO ME!" I shouted. She pushed me away and banged on the elevator. "LET ME OUT OF HERE!" She desperately shouted. I started to get frustrated.

I grabbed her arm and spun her around. I placed both my hands on the sides of her head. I knew I was very close to her, but I didn't care. She had to listen to what I had to say!

"I know!" I shouted. "I was wrong! I was an idiot for making you do all those things and you know what?" I asked. "I REGRET IT ALL!" I yelled in her face.

Suddenly, the lights went back on and the first thing I saw was her face which was only inches away from mine. Her big brown eyes were full of anger and she harshly pushed me away. "You're lying," She whispered, walking back to the original place she stood. "I hate liars," She said. I was hopeless now. She would never believe me after all I've done.

I turned around and dropped onto my knees. "What are you-," She started but I took her hand. I looked up at her. "I'm not lying, ~~~~," I sincerely said. "I'm a stupid bastard to have believed Yemi," I said. "But now that I know everything, I really regret it," I said. "I really, really, really, regret it," I repeated.

"And why are you telling me this?" She whispered. "You have to believe me," I pleaded, squeezing her hand.

"It's too late," She softly said, slipping her hand out of mine. "I'm already leave-," I hugged her legs and she gasped. "Don't leave," I closed my eyes. "Please, don't leave," I whispered. An actual tear slid down my cheek. I deserved this. I deserved to beg her like this for forgiveness.

END OF POV

Your POV

Suddenly, the lights went back on and his face was only inches away from mine. I glared at him and pushed him away. "You're lying," I whispered, walking back to where I stood before. "I hate liars," I said.

He turned around but he suddenly did something I never imagined he'd do; he got onto his knees. My eyes widened. "What are you-," I started but he took my hand again.

He looked up at me. "I'm not lying, ~~~~," He sincerely said. "I'm a stupid bastard to have believed Yemi," He said. "But now that I know everything, I really regret it," He said. "I really, really, really, regret it," He repeated. I almost gave in.

"And why are you telling me this?" I whispered. "You have to believe me," He pleaded. I couldn't believe him. No. I shouldn't believe him.

"It's too late," I softly said, slipping my hand out of his. "I'm already leave-," He suddenly hugged my legs and I gasped. "Don't leave," He said. "Please, don't leave," He whispered.

I swallowed hard and bit my lip. My heart was telling me to give in but as if God had heard me think, the elevator doors opened.

END POV

----------

What's going to happen next? :O