Chaotic Fans

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I limply went back into my house and dropped onto the sofa. What…was all that about? Jaejoong got hit instead of…~~~~? I never intended that to happen. I only told the driver to hurt ~~~~. I never told him to kill her with a car… Oh my god. What have I done...?

--

Your POV

We rushed back to the hospital, but I saw a big group of people by the main door with several security guards trying to block them out of the hospital. What was going on?

I was about to get out, but Yoochun grabbed my arm. "Don't go out yet," He said. I slowly nodded.

After 10 minutes, the crowd was still there, but it got even bigger. I got impatient. "I'll get out first," I said. "But-" Yunho started but I cut him off. "Don't worry, I'll try going through another entrance," I got out.

I started walking towards the building, with my head lowered, when I suddenly heard a shout.

"IT'S HER!" Someone shouted. I looked up. She was pointing at…me. My eyes widened when the crowd of people turned around and glared at me.

"IT'S THE BTICH THAT HURT JAEJOONG OPPA!" One fan cried.

"IT'S ALL HER FAULT! I BET SHE PUSHED OPPA IN!" Another fan hissed.

"SHE SHOULD GO TO JAIL! WHY WAS JAE OPPA WITH HER ANYWAYS?! SHE'S A FREAK THAT WANTED TO KILL HIM!" Another said.

I swallowed hard as tears started to slowly flow in my eyes. I had no idea how the news caught on so fast, but they were right. It was my fault. What right did I have to see him again?

"THROW 'EM!" A fan screamed. Suddenly all sorts of garbage, eggs, tomatoes, and lettuce flew onto me. I stood there, frozen. My legs seemed to have told me that I should take this punishment.

"HEY!" A security guard stepped in and blocked me. "STOP OR YOU WILL ALL HAVE TO COME BACK TO THE STATION WITH US!" He warned. They didn't stop and kept throwing things at me. More security guards surrounded them and grabbed some of their arms.

"We're sorry, but we can't let you in," He said. "We would like to ask you a few questions at the station," He said. I looked up at him, frightened. This was scary. I slowly nodded and walked towards the car. He put a hand on my back to block the fans from throwing.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING, BTICH?!" I heard a fan snarl.

"THAT'S RIGHT! PUT HER IN JAIL! SHE DESERVES TO DIE!" One growled.

I got into the car and gulped at the huge mass of fans hating on me. But, my eyes slowly looked up at the hospital Jaejoong was lying in. The fans did the right thing. I deserved to have been thrown at. The officer started to turn the engine on. My heart ached in pain and panic, as I knew I couldn't come near the hospital again.

The view of the hospital slowly disappeared as the car started heading towards the police station. My phone began to ring and I knew who it was. It must have been one of the members. I took the batteries out of my phone before I picked up. I stopped when I saw how filthy and dirty I looked. I stared at a stain on my jeans and swallowed hard. Everything was my fault. If it weren't for me, I wouldn't have made Jaejoong like this. If I didn't work for DBSK, nothing would have happened. If I didn't…fall for Jaejoong, I would have given up this job a long time ago.

END OF POV

----------

I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! D:

i keep saying this, but im sure a lot of you are mad at me for not updating sooner, eh? TT__TT

i am so so sorry but...school...is just so complicated...D:

I WILL TRY MY VERY HARDEST TO UPDATE ASAP! THANKS FOR READING! I REALLY LOVE THE SUPPORT!

THANK YOU~~~~