Truth or Dare

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

"TRUTH OR DARE TIME!" Kangin shouted.

--

Your POV

Truth or dare?

"Who's in?!" Kangin became excited. All the staff members just turned around and continued their conversations. He made an annoyed face. I let out a small laugh. Ignored!

"Isn't that a bit childish?" Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow. "Hey, Kyuhyun," Kangin said, leaning his arm on Kyuhyun's shoulder. "We all only live ONCE," He said, holding up one finger. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"So who's in?!" Kangin grew excited. "ME!" Taemin shouted and sat on the floor. I smiled. He was so adorable!

"C'mon, noona," Taemin patted the empty space beside him. I waved my hands. "You guys play," I said. He pouted and grabbed my hand and pulled me down. I gasped as I fell onto the hard floor. Wow. I never knew the maknae was strong!

"Taemin!" Jonghyun warned. Taemin ducked and winced. "Sorry, ~~~~ noona," He apologized. I shook my head and smiled. "It's okay," I said, patting his hand.

"Let's play, oppas!" Yemi squealed and pulled Jaejoong and Junsu's arms to the couch. I let out an annoyed breath when she purposely bumped into me. I hated her little sneaky tricks.

"Are you guys playing?" Kangin asked the rest of SHINee. Jonghyun quickly sat beside me and smiled. I chuckled. SHINee sat beside him. "Why not?" Key shrugged.

Some of the Super Junior members came crowding in. "Ah, there isn't enough room here," Kangin complained. "Let's go into one of the rooms!" He got up and led the way.

"I AM NOT GOING INTO YOUR ROOM, KANGIN," I shouted. He stopped and innocently laughed. "Don't worry, ~~~~," He said. "We won't be going there," He stated. I scrunched up my nose and stuck out my tongue. His stupid bed just HAD to make me barf that day!

We were now seated in Yesung's room with whom he shared with Kibum and Ryewook. I had to admit, this was the cleanest room in the whole dorm and was fairly large.

"Okay! Who wants to go first?!" Kangin clapped his hands. I sat on the floor and leaned against Yesung's bed and Jonghyun was right beside me. I was happy he was always around me.

"OH!" Heechul piped from Kibum's bed. "I want to go first!" He said. We all looked at him. "Hmm," He looked around the room, but stopped at Onew. "ONEW!" He shouted.

Onew jumped and looked at him. "Y-Yes?" He asked. "Truth or dare?" Heechul asked, with a sly grin. Eunhyuk threw a pillow at him. "You're scaring the boy!" He shouted.

Onew chuckled. "Umm, truth?" He guessed. Heechul thoughtfully looked at the ceiling and then he finally started the question. "Remember that time you slipped on stage?" He asked. Onew turned red and looked down. "Aw man," I heard him growl. "Why did you slip?" Heechul asked. I leaned in with wonder. Yeah, why did he slip on stage?

He sighed and covered his face. "This is so embarrassing," He mumbled. "We won't laugh!" We all promised. "Yeah, right," Jonghyun whispered in my ear. I giggled, trying to hold my laugh in.

He rubbed his face. "My mom said she was going to be in the audience that day," He explained. "I first saw a sign saying, 'ONEW OPPA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!', but when I looked down, my mom was screaming to the girls beside her, 'OH MY GOD! ONEW JUST LOOKED AT ME! ISN'T HE HANDSOME?! I THINK I CAN DIE RIGHT NOW!'" He imitated like a fangirl.

We all tried holding our laughter in. I covered my mouth to prevent myself from bursting out laughing.

"And then I slipped when she held up a big picture of when I was a baby...in the bathtub..." He mumbled. We all burst out laughing. Oh my god!

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Yesung laughed. Onew buried his face in his arms, embarrassed. "Okay. Okay. Quiet down," Kangin tried calming everyone down. "It's your turn to ask someone, -Onew," Kangin laughed. Onew groaned, but laughed too.

"Umm," He looked around and stopped at Yoochun. "Yoochun hyung," Yoochun looked up. "Truth or dare?" Onew asked.

Yoochun crossed his arms and leaned back, against Ryewook's bed. "Since I don't want to be laughed at with those embarrassing questions..." He rubbed his chin. "Dare," He stated.

"Open the window and scream 'I'M MICKY YOOCHUN FROM DBSK AND I'LL BE GIVING FREE HUGS NEXT WEEK AT MNET!'" He shouted. I was amazed how Onew didn't have to think about what to say and just said everything.

Yoochun's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "You've got to be kidding me," He said. "Do you have any idea how many crazy fans are out there?" He whispered.

Onew shook his head and pointed to the window. "It's a dare, hyung," He grinned. "DID YOU LIKE PLAN OUT WHAT TO SAY?!" He yelled. "I MIGHT DIE FROM THOSE CRAZY FANS!" He exclaimed.

Onew just closed his eyes, shook his head and whistled. "Window, please," He pointed. Everyone started to chant 'Do It'. He groaned and made his way to the window. We cheered.

He opened the window and turned around to look at us. We motioned for him to start. He sighed. "I'M MICKY YOOCHUN FROM DBSK AND I'LL BE GIVING FREE HUGS NEXT WEEK AT MNET!" He shouted and quickly ducked and closed the window.

I heard screams outside and Yoochun groaned. "Great, now I might have to hug more than 800 fans next week," He looked at Onew. "Thanks," Yoochun faked a smile. Onew beamed back."You're welcome," He said. I laughed at their sarcasm.

"Okay, you're turn, Yoochun," Jaejoong said.

Yoochun looked around and pointed at Jonghyun. "Jonghyun, truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare," Jonghyun said, without thinking. Everyone ooed and awed. Yoochun looked at me and snapped his fingers. "Kiss ~~~~ on the cheek," He instructed. Everyone gasped and cheered.

My eyes rounded and I stared at him. "WHAT?!" I yelled. Before I could protest any further, Jonghyun gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. Everyone in the room went crazy and started to scream. I touched the spot he kissed and turned red. OH MY GOD!

"WO!" Kangin cheered. "THIS IS SO FUN!" He clapped his hands. I stared at Jonghyun and it seemed as if nothing had happened. He finally turned to look at me and smiled with a wink. I looked away, turning more redder than ever.

"Okay, Jonghyun. You're turn!" Minho said.

He didn't have to look around and turned to Jaejoong. "Jaejoong," He said. Everyone froze and stared at the two, in silence. I sat up and forgot about the kiss. Why was everyone so intense?

"Truth or dare?" He lowly asked, with a glare. Jaejoong glared back. "Truth," He confidently said.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong's POV

The game was must more fun and amusing than I thought it'd be.

"Okay, you're turn, Yoochun," I said. Yoochun looked around and pointed at Jonghyun. "Jonghyun, truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare," Jonghyun said, without thinking. Everyone ooed and awed. Yoochun looked at ~~~~ and snapped his fingers. "Kiss ~~~~ on the cheek," He instructed. Everyone gasped and cheered. My eyes widened as large as ~~~~'s. WHAT WAS YOOCHUN THINKING?!

"WHAT?!" She yelled. Before anyone could say anything, Jonghyun gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. Everyone in the room went crazy and started to scream. My jaw dropped to the ground and I stared at Jonghyun in astonishment. OH. MY. GOD. How dare he?! She touched the spot he kissed and turned red.

"WO!" Kangin cheered. "THIS IS SO FUN!" He exclaimed. I glared at Kangin and looked at the two on the floor. ~~~~ was redder than ever and Jonghyun just acted as if nothing had happened. What the fcuk...

"Okay, Jonghyun. You're turn!" Minho said.

He automatically turned to me. "Jaejoong," He said. Everyone froze and stared at us, in silence. I confidently sat up. "Truth or dare?" He lowly asked, with a glare. I glared back. "Truth," I said.

"Who means more to you as working partners," He started. "Yemi..." He carelessly pointed to Yemi. "...or ~~~~," He softly looked at her. Everyone stared at me for an answer.

I froze. What...was I supposed to say? I looked at Yemi and she was exciting pointing at herself. I looked over at ~~~~ and I softened. She was sadly gazing at me. I didn't know who to pick...

"Isn't that obvious?" Yemi pushed her hair back. "OF COURSE ME, SILLY OPPA!" She said, hooking one of her arms with mine and pushing Jonghyun's shoulder. I slipped my arm away from her. Jonghyun looked more annoyed than ever and turned around.

I couldn't say anything but turn my head back to ~~~~. She sadly looked away and let out a small cough.

"Ahem," Donghae cleared his throat. "O-OKAY! IT'S YOUR TURN, HYUNG," He pushed me.

My eyes didn't leave ~~~~ and her name slipped out of my lips. "~~~~," I softly said. She turned her head and looked at me again. "Truth...or dare?" I asked.

END OF POV

----------

IM SURE CHRISTMAS IS TODAY FOR MOST READERS! SO I WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

I HOPE YOU ALL GET LOVING PRESENTS FROM YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY! :)

I'LL TRY TO UPLOAD THE ONE-SHOT REAL REAL SOON JUST FOR CHRISTMAS :D hehe.

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE! <3