Letting You Off The Hook

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

The door swung open. "HEY OPPA-," She stopped when she realized who we were. She gasped and stepped back. "Yemi," We hissed.

--

Park Yoochun's POV

"O-OPPAS!" She stuttered. Yunho didn't do anything but grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the house. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" She shouted, trying to break away from him.

"Get in," Yunho demanded, pulling her towards the car. "WHY?!" She screamed.

It was Yemi who had hired that bastard. He said that Yemi paid him to hurt ~~~~ a bit but not kill her, but who knew such a big disaster would happen? I couldn't believe this btich.

I walked up to her and glared at her. "You little btich," I spat in her face. "You hired that bastard to run ~~~~ over," I said. She froze and pointed at herself. "Me?" She innocently blinked. "Why would I do such a thing?" She tilted her head.

"AISH-," Junsu raised a hand, but I caught it before it landed on her face. "Don't," I said, shaking my head. He let out an irritated breath and rotated his neck.

"Yoon Junghwa already told us everything," Changmin tried to calmly say. "So don't even DARE to deny it," Changmin's eyes suddenly filled with anger and he grabbed her arm. "Let's go," He dragged her.

"I DIDN'T DO IT!" She screamed.

"Stop," We heard someone say. We turned around.

END OF POV

Your POV

The manager called me saying that they found out who was behind this. He gave me the address, but I was debating if I should go or not. What will happen if Jaejoong woke up? What will happen if something…bad happens to him while I was gone? But, I had to find out who did all this…

I quickly took the taxi to the address the manager gave me and right when I got out, I saw DBSK pulling a girl. My legs stopped moving and my heart dropped. Yemi. I frowned and swallowed hard. I couldn't believe she would go that far…

"I DIDN'T DO IT!" She screamed.

"Stop," I said. They turned around. "~~~~," They whispered. I walked up to them and looked at Yemi.

"Are you happy?" I asked. She narrowed her eyes at me. "What are you talking about, btich?" She hissed.

"Are you happy you got Jaejoong into the hospital?" I asked her. Her eyes widened a bit. "You should be ashamed of yourself," I whispered. "It was bad enough when you did all those nasty things to me, but what did Jaejoong ever do to you?" I questioned.

I shook my head. "I was so stupid to have trusted you in the beginning when you said I was one of your best friends and that I could trust you. I can't even trust myself anymore," I admitted.

She opened to say something but I glared at her. "What? Are you going to tell me you didn't do anything and that it was probably someone else?" I asked. "All those STUPID things you do are useless," I emphasized. "How much longer are you going to keep playing around?" I deadly glared at her.

"Life doesn't give you everything you want and the world doesn't revolve around you," I stated. "You're living your life as a lie, Yemi," I growled. "You may lie to us, but most of all, you're lying to yourself," I determined. "You have no heart for the people around you, Kim Yemi. No heart at all," I said, disappointed.

She looked away. I clenched my fist. "And if ANYTHING happens to Jaejoong, I have the right to sue you and put you into prison," I muttered. "And I might just get back on you for what you did, but," I closed my eyes. "I know Jaejoong doesn't want this to happen, so…I'm letting you off the hook," I said. I really wanted her to receive the punishment she deserved, but I knew Jaejoong wouldn't want that.

"WHAT?!" DBSK shouted. "HOW COULD WE LET THIS BTICH OFF?!" Junsu yelled. "Let's just go, please," I begged. "I want to go back to the hospital," I softly said.

I was silently sitting in the back seat, beside Yoochun and was sadly looking out the window. Please wake up soon, Jaejoong. I have so much to tell you.

END OF POV

Jung Yunho's POV

I sadly looked at ~~~~ through the rear mirror. It must have been hard for her to say all that. I knew Jaejoong wouldn't have wanted that too and she was so brave to have said that to Yemi without any violence. Wake up, Jaejoong. You have to see how brave ~~~~ was when she stood up for you.

END OF POV

Kim Yemi's POV

I limply went back into my house and dropped onto the sofa. What…was all that about? Jaejoong got hit instead of…~~~~? I never intended that to happen. I only told the driver to hurt ~~~~. I never told him to kill her with a car… Oh my god. What have I done...?

END OF POV