Awkward

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I thought about it for a second and then came up with a response. I looked at DBSK and Lee Soo Man and took a deep breath. "No, I'm sorry," I softly said.

--

Kim Jaejoong's POV

Lee Soo Man actually apologized for firing ~~~~. It was surprising knowing he barely apologizes to anyone. 

She shook her head. "No, it's okay," She said. I softened at how forgiving she was.

He smiled and sighed. "DBSK made a good decision of hiring you back then," He said. She glanced over at us. After that time we were at Super Junior's dorm, we felt very guilty of what we made her go through, especially me.

"That's why we want you back," He stated. We all looked back at him with big eyes. "E-Excuse me?" She asked. "I want to hire you back," He said. I froze. He wants to hire her back? That would be...nice. ~~~~ glanced at us and I stared back at her with hope.

She thought about it for a second and then came up with a response. She looked at us and Lee Soo Man and took a deep breath. "No, I'm sorry," She softly said. My stomach sank and my shoulders deflated.

"Why?" Lee Soo Man frowned. "I-It's very nice of you to hire me back but-" She lightly shrugged. "-I don't know. Maybe it's time for a change," She whispered. I frowned. She didn't want to come back and work for us. And she still didn't say anything bad about us after what we made her go through.

Lee Soo Man sighed. "If it's because of me-," She shook her hands and head. "No, of course not!" She said. "I just want to experience something new," She said.

Lee Soo Man nodded and sighed. "I understand," He stated and stood up, holding out his hand. "It was a pleasure for having you work at our company," He said. ~~~~ stood up and shook his hand with a bow. "Thank you," She said.

"The manager said that you still have some things to pick up in one of the meeting rooms," He said and looked at us. "DBSK, lead her please," He said. We nodded. She bowed once more and walked out behind us.

END OF POV

Your POV

I actually really loved that job. I didn't want to reject Lee Soo Man, but I thought back of what I got myself into when I first accepted the offer of working with DBSK. If I accepted the offer again, maybe even more worse things would happen. I didn't want to risk anything, so I declined the offer.

Lee Soo Man nodded and sighed. "I understand," He stated and stood up, holding out his hand. "It was a pleasure for having you work for our company," He said. I quickly stood up and shook his hand with a bow. "Thank you," I said.

"The manager said that you still have things to pick up in one of the meeting rooms," He said and looked at DBSK. "DBSK, lead her please," He said. They nodded and Yunho held out a hand motioning me to go first. I bowed once more and walked out.

When we were walking towards the elevators to get to the meeting rooms, it was extremely quiet. I didn't bother looking up when I followed behind them. I mean, what would I say if they looked back at me?

We finally reached the elevators, but it was taking forever to come. I bit my lip and looked around. This was so awkward.

Ping!

The doors finally opened, but half of the elevator was already filled with workers and big boxes. Yunho, Yoochun, Changmin and Junsu walked in first. Jaejoong looked at me and then walked in. I followed behind him.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We all looked at each other. "The last two who came in will have to wait for the next one," One of the workers said. "It's too heavy," He said. My eyes widened and I looked at Jaejoong. Oh my god.

"C'mon, we don't have all day," Another worker said. We bowed and walked out. "We'll wait for you two upstairs," Yunho said. We nodded and the doors closed.

Now, it was just the two of us. I snuck a glance at him, but he just stared at the elevator. This was beyond awkward.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong's POV

How could it be too heavy?! Aish.

We were both waiting for the next one. I snuck a glance at her and quickly stared back at the elevator when she looked at me. Did I get caught?

Ping!

It opened, but it was...empty! Great. Just great.

We both stepped in and stood on opposite sides of the elevator. I cleared my throat. It was too quiet.

But suddenly, the elevator started to shake.

END OF POV

----------

School is starting tomorrow for me which means I may not get to update everday D:

I'm sorry! But I'll try my best to update more than once a week! :D

This story is closely coming to an end! But please anticipate for my future fics! :) Thank you all for reading! :D