I Know It Was You

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

He didn’t say anything but stare at me. I touched my cheek. Was there something on my face? I stopped rubbing when a thought popped into my head. Did he…
--

Your POV

My eyes widened at what might have happened. Did he…hear me sing? Oh my god! I just humiliated myself again!

“D-Did y-y-you,” I stuttered, embarrassed if he did hear me. He pointed at the music sheet. “Were you just singing that?” He asked.

I swallowed hard. If I said yes, he would laugh at me, but if I say no…

“NO!” I blurted louder than expected. He narrowed his eyes. “Then who was singing that?” He asked.
I nervously looked around the room, trying to find an excuse. I saw the radio and brightened. “It was the radio!” I pointed. He raised an eyebrow. “It’s not even ,” He said.
I hissed under my breath. Damn.
“I just turned it off!” I panicked. He smirked. “You at lying,” He said.
I made a face and crossed my arms. “That was rude,” I crossly said. “How do YOU I’m lying?” I confidently asked him.
He let out an annoyed breath. “Because I was here the whole time,” He confessed. I stopped and my arms dropped to my sides.
He smiled and stuffed his hands into his pockets. “I was here all along when you were singing,” He said.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

She was rubbing her face as if there was something on it. I stopped gazing at her and secretly smiled. She had absolutely no idea what was going on. But right after that thought, she stopped rubbing and looked at me with widened eyes.

“D-Did y-y-you,” She stuttered. I cut her off and pointed at the music sheet. “Were you just singing that?” I asked.

I was sure it was her singing, but I wanted to see how she’d react. It took at least five seconds before she answered me.

“NO!” She loudly blurted. Wow. What a liar. I narrowed my eyes. “Then who was singing that?” I said, with an irritated tone.
She nervously looked around the room. “It was the radio!” She pointed. I raised an eyebrow. “It’s not even ,” I said.
“I just turned it off!” She panicked. I smirked. “You at lying,” I finally said.
She made a face and crossed her arms. “That was rude,” She said. “How do YOU I’m lying?” She tried to sound confident.
I let out an annoyed breath. Why won’t she just admit it? “Because I was here the whole time,” I said. Her arms dropped to her sides.
I smiled and stuffed my hands into my pockets. “I was here all along when you were singing,” I said. She looked at me with sad and surprised eyes.

I softened. She must have thought that she was bad at singing. I picked up the food that I dropped when I entered the room and placed it on the table.

“Eat it,” I said, walking to the door. “By the way,” I stopped when I was in front of it, and turned around. “You have a nice voice,” I lightly smiled. She just stared at me. I then noticed that there was no light in the room. I looked at the switch and it was already turned “On”. I sighed and ran out the door.

END OF POV

Your POV

So he heard me singing? Ah. So embarrassing!

“Eat it,” He said, dropping a white bag onto the table. I watched him walk to the door. “By the way,” He stopped. I gulped, waiting for the criticism. “You have a nice voice,” He lightly smiled. I stared at him. I have a…nice voice? He turned his head for a second before running out of the room. I frowned a bit. He could have at least said bye. And why was he running anyways? I sighed and sat down to eat. At least he had the heart to buy me something. I was just about to put the food into my mouth when the lights . I dropped my chopsticks and looked up at the ceiling. I slowly smiled. Thanks, Jaejoong.

END OF POV