Lying?

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

The ends of my lips tugged up a bit. There I go again, smiling like an idiot. Why was I smiling so much lately?
--

Your POV

All of SHINee, DBSK, and the staff went out to a BBQ restaurant. Everyone clinked glasses. "Congratulations to SHINee for a successful first concert!" One of the male staff members said.
All of SHINee bowed with a laugh. "Thanks, hyung," They said in unison. "LET'S EAT!" Everyone shouted.

I didn't know if it was coincidence, but I was sitting in between Jonghyun and Jaejoong. Weird... But I didn't focus on that and continued to eat the delicious food in front of me.

"Eat more, ~~~~ noona," Jonghyun smiled, as he placed a piece of meat on my plate. I smiled and put a piece of pork on his. "You too," I said. He nodded, with a big grin.

I felt Jaejoong's eyes on me, but I ignored him. What was HE looking at?! It was normal to give other people food!
But my eyes rounded when Jonghyun held food up to my face. "Ah~" He said. My face turned a slight red and I opened my mouth. Now that was embarrassing!
I heard Jaejoong choking and I couldn't do anything since Jonghyun continued to feed me. "Wah, hyung," I heard Junsu say.
Suddenly a piece of beef landed on my plate. "Eat more. You're so skinny," Jaejoong said and quickly looked away. Wow. Surprising.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong's POV

I watched Jonghyun and ~~~~ place food onto each others' plate. My fists tightened a bit from under the table. It's just food! Stop playing around with it and eat it, for god's sake!

Ah, whatever. I shoved a piece of meat into my mouth and almost choked to death when I saw Jonghyun feed a wide-eyed ~~~~. "Wah, hyung," Junsu said, patting my back. Changmin handed me a glass of water. I stared at the two and sipped my water. What the hell are they doing?!
My arms seemed to have worked on their own because I picked something up with my chopsticks and placed it on ~~~~'s plate. "Eat more. You're so skinny," I said, trying my hardest to act my cool.
Jonghyun gave me a look and also placed some vegetables onto her plate. "Eat more vegetables, noona," Jonghyun said. I furrowed my eyebrows. Oh, so you want it that way?
"Eat some Kimchi," I said, placing almost the whole plate of cabbage onto her plate, while looking at Jonghyun.
"Everyone likes chicken. Have some," Jonghyun said, giving ~~~~ a small smile. He took a small glance at me and looked back at ~~~~. My eyes furrowed in anger.
"Have some of MY rice," I said, spooning her some of my rice onto her plate. Beat THAT! "You want a sip of this, ~~~~?" Jonghyun asked, shoving the straw from his peach drink between her lips.
"Um, guys," ~~~~ started. "My plate isn't that big to fit all the food," She pointed out. I looked at her plate and all the foods me and Jonghyun had given her were all piled up, on the urge to fall.
Jonghyun shrugged and fed her a piece of chicken. My eyes widened in disbelief. YOU-

My thoughts got cut when someone flung open the door. "OPPAS!" Someone screamed, I quickly ducked. Aw man. Not again.
"Where are the oppas?!" She squealed. I guess the members were also hiding. I looked up at ~~~~ from under the table and she was looking down at me. I put a finger in front of my lips, signaling for her to be quiet.
Suddenly, I saw Jonghyun take a small peek at me. "OH! JAEJOONG HYUNG IS RIGHT HERE!" He shouted, as he pointed at me. My eyes automatically snapped close. Damn. I bet he did that on purpose!
Yemi's face suddenly popped up in front of me. "OPPA!" Yemi squeaked and smiled at me from under the table. I sat up straight and scratched my cheek. "Uh, hi, Yemi," I mumbled.
"What were you doing under there?" She asked, hooking her arm with mine, as she grabbed a seat beside me. I annoyingly, but gently pulled away. "Better question yet, what are you doing here?" I asked her.
She smiled. "I heard that you were going to have dinner with SHINee, so I came!" She joyfully said. Then she saw SHINee and quickly bowed. "Hello!" She beamed. They smiled and bowed, except for Jonghyun. I tilted my head and raised an eyebrow. How impolite.
"OH!" Yemi brightened when she saw ~~~~. "~~~~! I never knew you were here!" She said and grabbed her arm, from where she was sitting. I looked at ~~~~ and she looked as if she was in pain. Before I could react, Jonghyun pushed Yemi away from ~~~~.
Yemi pouted, but quickly turned around and started talking to me. I looked at ~~~~ and she was rubbing her arms with a sad face.
Suddenly she got up. "Excuse me," She said, walking towards the washroom.
I also stood up. "Where are you going, oppa?!" Yemi shouted. "I'm going to the MENès bathroom," I emphasized and quickly walked away.

When I turned the corner I quickly grabbed ~~~~'s arm. She flinched and winced. "Ow," She pulled away from me. I looked at her. "What's wrong?" I asked.
She ignored me and was about to open the washroom door, when I grabbed her wrist.
"What are you doing? Let go of me!" She struggled. I pushed her sleeve up and her arm was bright red. I looked at her with big eyes. "W-What happened?" I asked her.
She pushed her sleeve back down and shrugged. "I guess I bumped into something," She said, walking into the washroom.

I stood there, frozen. Did...Yemi do that to her? But why would Yemi do that to her? She was so friendly to ~~~~! But I saw Yemi grab her arm...

END OF POV

Your POV

When Yemi suddenly popped into the room, I wanted to run out. Why the hell was she here? Does she stalk DBSK everywhere?

"OH!" Yemi brightened when she saw me. I awkwardly looked away. I couldn't believe she still had the guts to talk to me.
"~~~~! I never knew you were here!" She said and grabbed my arm, from where she was sitting. I looked up at her first and she gave me a deadly glare. The burning pain slowly started to spread. She was squeezing my arm as if it was a toy. I winced, but thankfully Jonghyun pushed Yemi away from me.
Yemi pouted, but quickly turned around and started talking to Jaejoong. I rubbed my arm in pain, while Jonghyun kept asking me if I was okay. I didn't say anything, but wanted to go to the washroom to see if my arm was okay. I didn't want to show everyone here.
I got up. "Excuse me," I said, walking towards the washroom.

When I was about to enter the washroom, someone grabbed my painful arm. I instantly flinched and winced. "Ow," I pulled away and looked up. Jaejoong. "What's wrong?" He asked.
I ignored him. Why the hell was he here? Like he'd care! I was about to open the washroom door again, when he grabbed my wrist.
"What are you doing? Let go of me," I said. Why was he so strong?!
He suddenly rolled up my sleeve and we both saw the bright red mark. He looked up at me with big eyes. "W-What happened?" He questioned.
I casually rolled my sleeve back down and shrugged. "I guess I bumped into something," I said, walking into the washroom.

I leaned my back against the door. That didn't really count as lying, right? I mean, he wouldn't have even cared! Why would I even tell him things when he couldn't even trust me? Aish. So confusing! I sighed and rolled my sleeve up, again. An ugly purplish colour started to show.

END OF POV