DBSK

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I sighed. What did I get myself into?!
--

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

I couldn’t believe manager hyung made me do all this JUST to hire a stupid “planner”. What was the point in one anyways? Weren’t all shows and performances the same? Who needs a planner?

I knew all the people who signed up for this job were fans. And that was what I hated the most. I hated when people wanted to get close to us just because we were famous celebrities.

To be truthful, the company wanted to find a “pretty” and decent looking lady to do all this organizing. I thought it was just ridiculous in the beginning and that all this was a waste of time, but I couldn’t go against them, right?

For the whole day, I had to watch fan girls come in and squeal to be interviewed. I tried my best to keep my cool and be polite. I really didn’t mind my fans since I loved them, but they could go overboard sometimes. I remembered this one fan who stalked me from day ‘till night. It was just freaky.

Next person; Kim Yemi. I looked through her profile and took a glance at her. She gave me a happy and excited smile; she was obviously another fan. I politely, but lightly, bowed back. Why weren’t there any committed or sincere employees looking for jobs instead people applying just for the fun of it?

Lee ~~~~; she was probably another fan. She came with Yemi and waited for the interview to be over. Nearing the end of the interview, manager hyung and another judge discussed how she looked decent enough to be a planner and that she had the experience. I didn’t deny the fact that she wasn’t pretty because she was actually a beautiful lady, with nice long hair and a cute face... BUT THAT WASN’T THE POINT! She kept on declining the offer and saying that she didn’t want to take the job. My eyes furrowed. Maybe she was those innocent fans who try to slowly get close to us. Useless…

All the remaining interviews of the day were canceled. I sat in my chair and watched her confusingly fill out the forms. Wow. It was like she never had a job before.

She finished after ten minutes and gave the forms to manager hyung.

“Mm. Okay,” He said, smiling. “We’ll let you know how everything will work and what you’ll have to do after you meet the boys,” He said.

I softly groaned. Great. I hated introductions.

“Jaejoong,” He called. I looked up. “Call the boys down and meet us in the conference room,” He ordered. I nodded and called Junsu.

“Hello?” He tiredly answered. “Manager hyung said to come down,” I stood up and collected all the papers. “We got our new ‘planner’,” I quoted.
He groaned. “It’s a fan, right?” He guessed. I sighed. “Just come down with the others,” I hung up.

I made a quick washroom stop, but bumped into Kangin on my way out.

“Hey,” He said, giving me a handshake. I nodded. “Why are you here?” I asked him.
He smiled. “To see your new ‘hot’ planner,” He said, wiggling his eyebrows.
I rolled my eyes. “Don’t even talk about that stupid interview,” I said.
He gave me a questionable look. “You already got a planner,” He said. “Aren’t you happy?” He asked.
I shrugged. “She seems like one of those innocent fans,” I explained. He sighed. “Give her a chance,” He said. “You do love all of your fans, right?” He questioned.

I did. I loved them all. If it weren’t for them, DBSK wouldn’t be what we were today.

I let out a tired breath. “I’ll see you later. I have to go,” I said, giving him a light wave.
“Introduce her to me later!” He shouted from a distance.

I rolled my eyes. He was a funny friend to have.

When I got to the conference room, everyone was already there.

END OF POV

Your POV

I followed the man to the conference room. I guess he was the manager for the group I was going to meet. But wait…someone remind me why I was doing this again?

We went inside and he closed the door.

“Well, why don’t you start off,” He motioned to the familiar guy.

I guess he was going to be one of the people I’d be working for.

He awkwardly coughed and held out his hand. “Hello, I’m U-Know Yunho and the leader of DBSK,” He said.

Ah. DBSK. No wonder they looked familiar before. Pssh. To exaggerate, they were on television like every half an hour when I the TV.

I hesitated for a moment before shaking his hand. “Hello, I’m Lee ~~~~,” I formally stated. He didn’t say anything, but quickly pulled away from me.

What the hell? It wasn’t like I had germs or anything.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I looked up and three other guys came in.

“Ah, you’re here!” The manager exclaimed. “This will be you’re new planner,” He smiled, looking at me.
I bowed to the three. “Hello, I’m Lee ~~~~,” I said again. They nodded.
“I’m Micky Yoochun,” A guy with a slightly low voice said, with his hand out. I softly shook it.
“I’m Choi Kang Changmin,” A tall guy said, with a bow. I bowed back.
“I’m Xiah Junsu,” A guy with a squeaky voice said. I was surprised in the beginning because of his voice, but quickly shook his hand after he held it out.
“Great!” The manager clapped. “Now, onl-,” He got cut off when someone knocked on the door again.

The guy from before came in. He gave me a cold glance and closed the door. I furrowed my eyebrows. He seemed like the meanest of all of them.

“Introduce yourself,” The manager told him. “I’m Young Woong Jaejoong,” He said, holding out his hand.

I looked into his mysterious eyes. They were kind of…scary. But, I was brave enough to shake his hand.

“I’m Lee ~~~~,” I confidently stated. Then, I swiftly broke away.

He gave me a look and I stared back at him. I wasn’t going to have him give me that look throughout all the days I worked for them!

“Well, since we’re done with introductions,” The manager started. “Let’s talk and discuss about how this planning job will work,” He smiled at me.

I just nodded. I couldn’t back out of this now.

END OF POV