Apology?...Not!

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I stared off into space. She…vomited? I glanced at my phone. Should…I call her?
--

Your POV

I wiped the sweat off my forehead. Finally...I was finished both dorms. I walked out of the bedroom and went into the living room. “I’m done,” I sighed, leaning against the wall.
Super Junior bowed. “Thank you, ~~~~,” Leeteuk patted my shoulder. I smiled and shook my head. “No problem,” I said.

I was now driving home. Man was I exhausted! I just want to go home...take a long hot shower- My thoughts got interrupted by my cell phone. How many phone calls have I received today?

I was too lazy to see who it was. “Hello?” I softly said, into my Bluetooth. “You’re done?” Jaejoong breathed. I hung up. I wasn’t in the mood to talk to him.
My phone rang again. I picked up. “Don’t hang up on me!” He yelled. I sighed. “What do you want now?” I groggily asked.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

I paced back and forth in my room for at least two hours. Should I call her or not? I even flipped a coin, and no one could have guessed what happened. The coin landed RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE! OH MY GOD!

After thinking for a while, I kind of felt bad for making her look under Kangin’s bed. I mean, EVERYONE in our company knew that once you looked under there, you’d have a chance of choking to death. It was funny when I first mentioned it to her, but as I pictured the image of her sick face, my heart dropped a little. Maybe I should apologize…

I nervously sat in my chair. I nodded. I’ll just call her to see if she was done cleaning. I mean, I DO have the privilege to know. I took a deep breath and was about to press the “Call” button, when Yemi popped up in my mind. I stopped, snorted and threw my phone back onto my bed. Why the hell should I call her?! She deserved it! She was the one who hit Yemi! As I walked to the door, I stopped again. My head slowly turned back to my phone. Kangin’s words replayed in my head:

“C’mon, Jaejoong. Give her a break! She already has to clean all our dorms. And she’s a girl! Stop making her life so miserable.”

I groaned and snatched my phone and sat down on my bed. It’d be quick. It wouldn’t mean anything, right?

I gathered up some courage and pressed “Call”. I nervously bit my lip. I was expecting a scream from her as she picked up, but she just tiredly answered.
“Hello?” She whispered. I softened. She must have been really tired. “You’re done?” I asked.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I stared at my phone. SHE HUNG UP ON ME! I redialed her number. No one hung up on me before! She picked up again. “Don’t hang up on me!” I yelled. She sighed. “What do you want now?” She groggily asked.
I combed my fingers through my hair. “I was wondering if you were done,” I said. Well, that was PART of the reason why I called her.
“Why do you care?” She sharply asked. I scratched my head. “I-I have a right to know!” I stuttered. Why did I feel so nervous?
She let out an annoyed breath. “Yes, I’m done! Are you happy? I’m hanging up,” She stated. “WAIT!” I shouted. “What?!” She asked.
There was a moment of silence. I started to panic. What was I supposed to say?!
“WHAT DO YOU WANT, JERK?!” She impatiently yelled. My eyes narrowed. SHE DID NOT JUST CALL ME A JERK! APOLOGIZE, MY !
“REMEMBER THAT YOU’RE CLEANING TOMORROW,” I reminded and hung up on her.

I got up from my bed and stormed out of my room. WHAT AN ATTITUDE SHE HAS!

END OF POV

Your POV

“I was wondering if you were done,” He said. I mimicked his face. “Why do you care?” I asked. “I-I have a right to know!” He stuttered. What was with the stuttering? Sheesh.
I let out an annoyed breath. “Yes, I’m done! Are you happy? I’m hanging up,” I stated, reaching for the button on my Bluetooth. “WAIT!” He shouted. “What?!” I put my hand down.
There was a moment of silence.
“WHAT DO YOU WANT, JERK?!” I impatiently yelled. I wasn’t the “patient” type. What was taking him so long to answer?
“REMEMBER THAT YOU’RE CLEANING TOMORROW,” He loudly reminded before hanging up on me. I closed my Bluetooth.
“’Remember that you’re cleaning tomorrow’,” I imitated.

My hands tightened on the steering wheel. What a jerk!

END OF POV