What The Hell Was All That About?

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

But my eyes slowly turned into a glare.
--

Your POV

What a jerk! He called me just to tell me to pay attention to my cleaning! WHO WAS HE TO INSTRUCT ME HOW TO CLEAN?! I WAS THE ONE WHO HAS TO CLEAN THREE DORMS EVERYDAY! Bastard…

But my face turned a bit red when I remembered what I first said to him when I picked up:

“Miss me already, Jonghyun?”

I placed my hands on my heated cheeks. It was a joke! But why do I feel like this? Oh my god. What had gotten into me? Now he was going to misunderstand me, AGAIN!

I grabbed my hair in frustration and stomped out of Jonghyun’s room. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. I gurgled the water and swallowed it. Forget Jaejoong! I have to finish cleaning and get joining to Super Junior’s dorms.

END OF POV

Kim Jonghyun’s POV

We all dragged our legs into the apartment. We were so tired from the big schedule we had today.

“I’m so TIRED!” Taemin shouted, as he jumped onto the couch. Key laid on the carpet. “Me too. I’m not cooking tonight,” He stated. We all complained. If he didn’t cook, no one will cook.
“We don’t have to,” Minho said, pointing to a pot. We all turned our heads as Minho lifted up the lid.
“Kimchi soup,” He smiled. We all softly smiled. ~~~~ was so nice. She would always make us something.
“I’m going to bed,” I said, walking to my room. “Aren’t you going to eat?” Onew shouted. “Save me a bowl and I’ll eat it in the morning!” I shouted, as I closed the door.
I groaned as I hit my bed. I was so exhausted that I didn’t even bother changing my clothes. I just pulled the covers over my head and slowly drifted into dreamland.

Suddenly, I heard something ringing. I opened one eye. Why was our song playing?!

Ring ding dong! Ring ding dong!

I covered my ears with my pillow. Why are the members practicing at THIS hour?! Haven’t they had enough dancing and singing for the day?! I waited for the music to stop. After a minute or so, it finally stopped. I smiled and relaxed again.

RING DING DONG! RING DING DONG!

Again, the music came on again. “AISH!” I kicked the covers away and sat up in bed, but my hand squished something hard.
“Wha-,” I stopped when I noticed it was a phone. That was where the music was coming from. I guess our “Ring Ding Dong” song was the ring tone.
I tilted my head and held it up. It wasn’t mine or the members. Wait a minute… This was ~~~~’s phone! What was it doing here?! Oh no! She must have left it here!

I quickly scrambled up to call her, but then I stopped. I slapped my forehead. How was I supposed to call her when her phone was in my hand?! Stupid me! I guess I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to give it back to her.
But the ringing didn’t stop. I glanced at the Caller ID to see who it was:

-Yemi-

I thoughtfully looked up at the ceiling. Yemi. Yemi. Yemi. Oh yea! Kim Yemi! She was DBSK hyungs’ back-up dancer and ~~~~ best friend! I smiled. I guess it wouldn’t be a bad idea if I picked up to ask if she knew ~~~~’s home phone number.

I carefully picked up. “He-,” I got cut off by a rude comment. “What is your problem, btich?” She snarled. My eyes widened. Why was she speaking like this? Did she get the wrong number?
“Why aren’t you talking, btich?” She asked. “Cat-caught your tongue?” She evilly laughed. My eyes narrowed. Now I want to see what she has to say.
“Who the fcuk are YOU to talk to MY Jaejoong oppa?” She hissed. I blankly stared at the wall. What? I beg her pardon?
“What-,” I started, but she cut me off again. “DON’T MAKE EXCUSES, BTICH!” She screamed. “DON’T YOU DARE TALK TO OPPA AGAIN OR I’LL HAVE TO TRIP YOU AGAIN!” She yelled.
That comment made my fists turn white. She tripped ~~~~ before?! Who the heck was this girl?!
“And don’t forget to clean all of the three dorms thoroughly,” She innocently said. “I don’t want my hard work of acting to go to waste,” She said, with a giggle.
I almost cussed at her. What the fcuk was she talking about? What did she do to ~~~~?
“I’m serious,” She whispered, under her breath. “If you talk or even get close to Jaejoong oppa again, I’ll make sure you continue to live your life in hell,” She dangerously mumbled and hung up.

I stared at the phone, in shock. What the hell was all that about?

END OF POV