Goodbye DBSK; Goodbye Jaejoong

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

The view of the hospital slowly disappeared as the car started heading towards the police station. My phone began to ring and I knew who it was. It must have been one of the members. I took the batteries out of my phone before I picked up. I stopped when I saw how filthy and dirty I looked. I stared at a stain on my jeans and swallowed hard. Everything was my fault. If it weren't for me, I wouldn't have made Jaejoong like this. If I didn't work for DBSK, nothing would have happened. If I didn't…fall for Jaejoong, I would have given up this job a long time ago.

--

Park Yoochun's POV

I couldn't believe our fans would throw all that garbage at ~~~~. I wanted to get out of the car and get her out of there, but Yunho locked the door and told me it was a bad idea to into that mess. I was so frustrated when she went into the cop's car. Why did she go into the car anyways? But I couldn't do anything but but to sit still in the back of the car, with the other members, watching the police car drive away. If anything happened to ~~~~ at the police station, I would personally have a fan meeting just to clear things up. For the next two days, I've tried calling her, but no one would answer. We thought something went wrong at the police station, so we went to the station to ask. Fortunately, nothing happened to ~~~~ and she only was asked a few questions and she left that night, but…where did she go?

It has been a week since ~~~~ has lost contact with us and hyung still hasn't woken up yet. We promised the fans and ourselves that we wouldn't perform without Jaejoong hyung until he wakes up, so we spent most of our time by hyung's bedside. We prayed for him to wake up and would tell him once in a while to wake up and help us look for ~~~~.

Like any other day, we were in hyung's hospital room. The television was on and I was blankly staring at the screen and would sometimes glance over to Jaejoong. Yunho was by his side, sleeping. It really wasn't easy being the leader. He worried about Jaejoong the most out of all of us.

"Lee ~~~~ departs Korea because of DBSK's fans," I heard someone say.

My eyes widened and my head snapped towards the television. Sure enough, ~~~~ was at the airport, had shades on and was walking towards the gates, with hundreds of fans pushing to get through to her. Two guards were by her side, like how they were when we were at airports, trying to keep the fans away from her.

"Are you fcuken kidding me?" Junsu said and walked up to the TV screen. The members and I were so shocked, we didn't know what to say.

The group arrived to the gates. "Why are you leaving, ~~~~-shi?" One of many reporters asked, holding her mike out, being held back by a few more guards. She turned around and looked up at the camera, with a frown.

"I've caused too much trouble lately," She said. "I know I should leave Korea for a while," She weakly smiled.

"YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT, BTICH! LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!" A fan yelled. ~~~~'s smile automatically dropped and she bowed towards the direction of the fan who said that.

"APOLOGIZE BEFORE YOU LEAVE!" Another fan demanded.

She slowly took off her shades, but only to show her red and puffy eyes. She gave a deep bow and looked straight at the camera, as if it were really us and it did feel as if she was right in front of us, bowing for forgiveness. "I'm sorry, DBSK," She whispered. "I know you won't forgive me, but I really am sorry," She sadly said.

"And most of all," She swallowed hard. "I'm sorry, Jaejoong-shi," She bowed again. "It was my entire fault," She whispered. A fan threw a sign at her arm and she didn't move.

It read:

GO DIE, BTICH!

My fists tightened and I wanted to punch the screen. How could our fans be like this?!

And with that, she walked through the gates. I stood up and headed towards the door when the manager walked in. I ignored him and started walking again, but he put a hand on my chest to stop me. "Don't, Yoochun," He said. "It'll be even more chaotic," He said.

"THEN WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?!" I yelled in frustration. "~~~~…" We heard someone breath. My eyes enlarged and I glanced over to hyung's bed.

"J-Jaejoong," We all said, running to his bedside. His eyes slowly opened and he raised his hand to remove the mask from his mouth. Yunho grabbed his hand and shook his head. "Not yet, Jaejoong," He whispered. Changmin ran out the door to get the doctor.

"S-Stop, ~~~~," He mumbled.

I turned around to the TV to see when the plane would leave. I frowned and turned back to Jaejoong. "It's leaving in 10 minutes," I whispered. "We won't make it," I said.

His eyes saddened and he weakly grabbed onto Yunho's hand. "W-We have to find her," He softly said.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong's POV

Every word ~~~~ had said…I heard them all. She couldn't leave. It was all just a misunderstanding. I…had to find her.

END OF POV

Your POV

I sadly gazed out the window as the plane was loading people in. Goodbye DBSK. Goodbye Jaejoong…my love.

END OF POV

----------------------------------

IM SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, READERS! TT________________TT

ive been having so much hardships in school....BUT ITS MARCH BREAK! :D

ILL TRY TO START MY NEW STORY SOON! PLEASE ANTICIPATE!

AND KEEP SUPPORTING THIS STORY UNTIL THE END! :)