What Do You Want?

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I looked back at ~~~~ and the others. My stomach sank a bit. How come she was so close to them…but not us?
--

Your POV

The past two weeks were wonderful without DBSK nagging me and also because I had a lot of fun with SHINee and Super Junior. They would always make time in their schedules to hang out with me. They were such thoughtful people! Not like SOME OTHER people… I was glad they were out of my face for a month!

But for some odd reason, whenever I came across DBSK while flipping through the channels on my television, I would stop and watch them perform or get interview. Even though I didn’t understand Japanese, it seemed as if they were fluent in it.

I was cleaning up SHINee’s place and was also on the phone with Jonghyun.

“Sorry, noona,” Jonghyun apologized. “We just found out that we’re not done our schedule yet,” He said, with a sigh. I smiled. “It’s alright,” I assured. “I’m almost done anyways,” I said.
“JONGHYUN!” I heard someone shout in the distance. “COMING!” He shouted back. “Noona-,” He started. “Yea. I know,” I smiled. “I’ll see you tomorrow?” I asked. He chuckled. “Yea, I’ll see you tomorrow,” He said.
I laughed. “Okay. Bye,” I said. “Bye, bye,” He replied. I hung up.

I sighed in content and went back to cleaning. I was vacuuming Jonghyun's room when my phone rang. I shut the vacuum off and picked up, thinking it was Jonghyun again.

I smiled. “Miss me already, Jonghyun?” I asked.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

Throughout the two weeks in Japan, I wasn’t as energetic and joyful like my other times here. I wondered why…but one thing for sure was that I couldn’t stop thinking about ~~~~ and the others. Why the hell were they so damn close?

I was at the hotel with the members. Surprisingly, the manager said that we get the day off so we can get some rest.

“I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m SO BORED!” Junsu squeaked, stretching his arms from the couch.
I nodded. It was pretty boring. I mean, we’re usually performing and singing, but today, we’re just sitting here. It was good that we got some rest, but we couldn’t even go out. We were literally trapped inside this hotel.
“Two more week and we get to go home,” Yunho yawned. I paused. Then that means…
“That means that when we get back, ~~~~ wouldn’t have to clean for us anymore,” Changmin said. It was as if he read my mind. Everyone else shrugged but for some reason, my heart sank a bit.
“So we won’t see ~~~~ unless it’s work related, eh?” Yoochun asked from his laptop. “Yeah…” I whispered.
“Why do you sound like that, hyung?” Junsu asked, raising an eyebrow. I cleared my throat and stood up. “I’m going to go call my mom,” I declared. They nodded.

I walked into the room I was sharing with Yoochun. Then, I walked out to the balcony and closed the doors. I pulled my hood over my head and leaned over the bars. I breathed in the fresh scent of Japan. I smiled and leaned my back on the bars as I went through my contacts. As I was scrolling through the names, I stopped at a particular name. ~~~~~. My finger froze. I stared at the name. Should…I?

The thoughts of ~~~~ being close to SHINee and Super Junior came back. Suddenly, something big popped into my head. What happens if they get EXTREMELY close and ~~~~ tells them about the contract?! Oh my god!

Without a second thought, I pressed the Call button.

I waited a while before she picked up. “Miss me already, Jonghyun?” She asked. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. WHAT?!
“I-I,” I didn’t know what to say. Did Jonghyun miss her? WHY?!
“Stop calling me and go back to your schedule,” She said. STOP CALLING HER?! HOW MUCH DID I MISS?!
“YAH! LEE ~~~~!” I shouted. I didn’t know why, but it just came out.
“What?” She asked and then gasped. “JAEJOONG”! She yelled. “YES, IT’S ME!” I yelled. “WHAT WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT EARLIER?!” I asked.
“Nothing~,” She sung. My eyebrows furrowed. “Excuse me?” I mumbled. “Nothing,” She said. “What do you want?” She annoyingly asked me.
“I asked you a question and you didn’t answer me!” I shouted. “Why do you want to know?!” She squeaked. I pondered about that question. Why DID I want to know?
“Uh…” I started. “What?” She asked in a low voice.
I snapped my fingers when I came up with something. “All our dorms better be spotless,” I demanded. “Stop being so lovey dovey with my friends and pay attention to the cleaning! If I see ONE SPECK of dust when I get back, you’ll be cleaning for an extra month!” I stated. I wonder what she will say to that.
“NO WAY!” She complained. I held the phone away from my ear. Man, she was loud! “I’D RATHER GET STABBED THAN CLEAN YOUR DIRTY DUMP-HOUSE!” She yelled.
My thought of SHINee and Super Junior disappeared. “YAH! MY HOUSE ISN’T A DUMP-HOUSE!” I complained. “YEAH, IT IS!” She yelled back. “NO, IT ISN’T!” I yelled back.
“YES, IT IS! AND THAT’S FINAL!” She screamed, hanging up on me.

I stared at the phone, shocked by how loud she talked to me. I let out an annoyed breath and opened the doors to go back inside. But I was startled a bit because Yemi was standing right in front of me.

“Hey, Yemi,” I waved, leaving the room to go back to the members.

END OF POV

Kim Yemi’s POV

I skipped down the hallway to DBSK’s room. I knocked and Yunho opened the door. “Hello, Yemi,” He said. I waved and brightly smiled. “Hi, oppa,” I said, walking in.
“HI OPPAS!” I squealed when I saw the others. They either waved or ignored me. I pouted and looked around the room. “Where’s Jaejoong oppa?” I asked.
They pointed towards a room. I smiled. “THANKS!” I ran off to look for him. When I went inside the room, I heard someone shouting.

“YAH! LEE ~~~~!” Someone shouted.
My eyes narrowed and I stepped closer to the balcony door. Why the fcuk was Jaejoong oppa talking to that btich?
“YES, IT’S ME! WHAT WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT EARLIER?!” He yelled. What the hell was he talking about?!
“Excuse me?” I heard him mumble. “I asked you a question and you didn’t answer me!” He shouted.
I heard him snap his fingers. “All our dorms better be spotless,” He demanded. “Stop being so lovey dovey with my friends and pay attention to the cleaning! If I see ONE SPECK of dust when I get back, you’ll be cleaning for an extra month!” He stated.
I glared at the door as if it was ~~~~. Btich. She called him just to talk about that stupid cleaning job she has? What a no-lifer! And why the hell would SHINee and Super Junior oppas be close with HER?!
“NO WAY!” She complained. “I’D RATHER GET STABBED THAN CLEAN YOUR DIRTY DUMP-HOUSE!” She yelled. Man, she was so loud! EVEN I COULD HEAR HER!
“YAH! MY HOUSE ISN’T A DUMP-HOUSE!” Oppa complained. “YEAH, IT IS!” I heard her yell back. “NO, IT ISN’T!” He yelled back. SHUT THE FCUK UP ALREADY!
“YES, IT IS! AND THAT’S FINAL!” She screamed and then everything went silent. I guess she hung up on him. Well, she better have hung up, or I would kill her for talking to Jaejoong oppa!

I stepped back. As I thought, he opened the doors and stepped inside.

“Hey, Yemi,” He waved, leaving the room. My jaws dropped. THAT WAS ALL HE HAD TO SAY TO ME?! WHAT THE FCUK?!

But my eyes slowly turned into a glare.

END OF POV