Rule # 2's Punishment

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

“I would rather die than apologize for something I didn’t do,” I hissed in his face. He glared at me with a smirk. “Fine, if that’s what you want to do…” He turned around and looked at Yemi. “…Yemi, pick her punishment,” He said.
--

Your POV

I gawked at Jaejoong. “WHAT?!” I screamed, looking at Yemi. Jaejoong ignored me. “Go on,” He urged. “Name something. You were the one who got hurt,” He said.
Yemi suddenly shook her head. “That’s not very nice,” She whispered. What a btich! I almost cracked.
Junsu sat up. “But she hurt you,” He pointed out. “If you don’t do it, we’ll have to make her do something worse,” He said. My eyes furrowed. And who said he was innocent and cute?
Yunho nodded. “You should pick the punishment, Yemi,” He said. “This is not right,” I mumbled, to myself.

END OF POV

Kim Yemi’s POV

I evilly smiled inside. You’re in for it this time, ~~~~. I was so smart to have thought of that idea! Jaejoong actually carried me on his back! Oh my god! When he told me to pick a punishment for her, I started to think. What should she be punished for? I couldn’t be something TOO evil, but it couldn’t be something TOO soft.

~~~~ gawked at Jaejoong. “WHAT?!” She screamed, looking at me. Jaejoong ignored her. “Go on,” He urged me. “Name something. You were the one who got hurt,” He said.
I just innocently shook my head. “That’s not very nice,” I whispered. I didn’t want to say yes THAT fast. I would sound mean.
Junsu sat up. “But she hurt you,” He pointed out. “If you don’t do it, we’ll have to make her do something worse,” He said.
Yunho nodded. “You should pick the punishment, Yemi,” He said. “This is not right,” I heard ~~~~ mumble.
I finally gave in and opened my mouth. “I can’t believe you, Kim Yemi,” ~~~~ whispered. I squeezed some tears out of my eyes and sniffled. “H-How could you,” I stuttered, muffled by my cries. I buried my head into my arms. I hope I sounded convincing.
“What the fcuk is wrong with you?!” Jaejoong cussed at ~~~~. I smirked. Yes. Shout at her.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

Yemi opened but ~~~~ stopped her. “I can’t believe you, Kim Yemi,” ~~~~ whispered. Tears rolled down Yemi’s face and she sniffled. “H-How could you,” She stuttered, muffled by her cries. She buried her head into her arms. That got me fired up!
“What the fcuk is wrong with you?!” I hissed.
~~~~ looked surprised, but quickly replaced it with a cool expression. “What is wrong with me?” She questioned me back. “Simple. I don’t like her and she HATES me,” She emphasized. Yemi cried even louder. What a stubborn little…
“That’s it!” I shouted. “Starting from tomorrow, you’re cleaning DBSK’s, Super Junior’s and SHINee’s dorms! And you’ll keep cleaning ALL DORMS, EVERYDAY, until we come back from Japan that is in a month,” I ordered.

END OF POV

Your POV

I HAVE TO CLEAN THREE DORMS EVERY SINGLE DAY?!

My jaw dropped. “ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!” I shouted. Even the members and Yemi looked stunned. Jaejoong shrugged and shook his head. “No, not really,” He said. “We’ll give you the keys tomorrow,” He said, walking over to Yemi. “We’ll take you home, Yemi,” He offered.
Yemi quietly stood up and bowed in front of me. I was speechless to do or say anything. They left and I just stood there, dumbfounded.

WHAT THE FCUK?!

END OF POV