Let's Celebrate!

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I stared at her and her branded clothes. Did she...steal the money?

--

Your POV

It has been a while since I have gotten...fired. I still couldn't believe it. I didn't do anything and I got fired? It was just ridiculous to even thought about it! It was just all so confusing. After a while, I stopped thinking about it and forgot about the whole 'stealing' thing. I mean, now I won't have to see the ignorant DBSK. That was considered good...right?

I ran into the washroom. Man, I had to go BAD. Why were the performances so long?! When I came out of the stall, my phone started to ring. I looked at the Caller ID and smiled.

"Congratulations on your win," I said, leaning the phone against my ear and shoulder as I washed my hands. He coughed. "Thanks," He said.

I stopped rubbing my hands. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "No," He simply said. "Come celebrate with us!" He grew excited. I wanted to, but...

"Is...DBSK coming?" I carefully asked. I heard him snort. "Who cares about them," He said. I chuckled a bit. "Why are you being so mean?" I said. "I'll explain later, but come, noona!" He said.

I thought about it. Should I? I mean, it wouldn't hurt, right? I was just another supporter of SHINee and I just wanted to celebrate their win.

"Okay, Jonghyun," I smiled.

Before I knew it, I was in front of Super Junior's dorm. The DIRTY one I had to clean. I I let out a content sigh. Let's see if they were clean without me.

I rang the doorbell and right when the speaker , loud screams were heard. I jumped, but laughed. Not again.

"HELLO?!" A voice shouted. It was Heechul. I straightened up and a small smirk formed. Hmm. Let's play a small prank.

"OPPA?!" I squealed like a fan girl. The commotion inside quieted down. "H-Huh?" He stuttered. I covered my mouth from cracking up. "OH MY GOD! HEECHUL OPPA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I screamed.

"Yah, hyung," I heard him whisper. "Another crazy fan girl found our dorm," I heard him say. I couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing. "Wah-," I heard him say and open the door. I bent over and held my stomach. This was hilarious!

"~~~~!" He shouted. I stood up and let out a deep breath. "Wow. I haven't laughed for a while," I said, patting his shoulder. "Thanks for the laugh, Heechul," I chuckled and walked in.

He just stared at me with a surprised look. I waved him in. "Why are you standing out there?" I asked. "You want that crazy fan that followed me here to find you?" I tilted my head.

He automatically closed the door. I laughed and shook my head.

I walked towards the living room and every step I took, my jaw dropped bigger and bigger. THIS PLACE WAS WORSE THAN THE FIRST TIME I CAME!

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled with wide eyes, looking around the place. "~~~~!" Everyone shouted and gave me breath taking hugs.

I softened and hugged them back with smiles. "LONG TIME NO SEE, ~~~~!" Leeteuk beamed. I nodded with a grin. "Yes, very long time," I said.

I bowed to the many staff members who were eating hotpot, but none bowed back. I guess...they knew about the money thing... But, I didn't let it bother me since I was here only to celebrate with SHINee.

"Come have some food, ~~~~!" Donghae motioned to the messy take-out food. No offense, but it looked disgusting...

I shook my head. "Uh, I ate before I came," I said. "But thanks," I smiled. He shrugged and went to grab more food.

"NOONA!" I heard people shout. I turned around and the bright SHINee were widely beaming. I smiled and opened my arms. "No hug?" I asked. They all started to run to me at the same time. My eyes widened.

"WAIT! Not all at-," I stopped when I was squished in the middle of the big bear hug. They laughed and broke apart. I gave him looks.

Jonghyun slung his arm around my neck. "We're glad you're here, noona!" He smiled. I softened and nodded with a smile. "How can I miss the celebration of SHINee's win?" I questioned. They laughed.

I held up a bottle of champagne. "I bought this on my way here to celebrate!" I exclaimed, but I looked at Taemin. "But I'm sorry, Taemin, none for you," I said. He frowned but nodded. "Yes, noona," He obeyed. I smiled and gave him a small hug. Aigoo. So cute!

"Ahem," I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around. I was about to make a mad dash for the door but Jonghyun squeezed my arm and whispered an 'It's okay'.

"HEY, ~~~~!" Yemi squealed and gave me a hug. I wanted to push her off so badly. "You mess with me today, and you will pay," She lowly hissed in my ear. I closed my eyes and my fists tightened. Btich.

Jonghyun pulled her away from me and dragged me behind him. I looked to the left and saw DBSK. I saw Jaejoong at the corner of my eye but didn't bother looking back at him. I gave a slight bow and quickly looked away.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong's POV

We were now in Super Junior's dorm. And man was it dirty! Maybe...I was a bit too harsh on ~~~~ when I told her to clean this dump up.

We were lightly chatting when I heard the doorbell ring. I looked at the door with curiosity. Who was it?

"HELLO?!" Heechul shouted in the speaker. "OPPA?!" Someone squealed. My eyes widened. Oh no. Everyone immediately went silent and stared at each other.

Heechul looked at me. "H-Huh?" He stuttered. "OH MY GOD! HEECHUL OPPA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" The girl screamed.

"Yah, hyung," Heechul whispered to Leeteuk. "Another crazy fan girl found our dorm," He said. Suddenly, we heard a burst of laughing. "Wah-," He opened the door. I went up on my tippy toes and peeked at the door a bit. Who was it? "~~~~!" He shouted. I almost dropped my glass. ~~~~?

"Wow. I haven't laughed for a while," She said. "Thanks for the laugh, Heechul," She chuckled and walked in.

And right when she stepped in, the familiar atmospheric feeling came back. I felt more...relaxed when I saw her.

I snapped out of my thoughts when her jaw dropped. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" She yelled with wide eyes, looking around the place.

"~~~~!" Everyone shouted and gave her breath taking hugs. What was with all the hugs? It wasn't like she was gone for three years...

She hugged them back with smiles. "LONG TIME NO SEE, ~~~~!" Leeteuk beamed. She nodded with a laugh. "Yes, very long time," She said.

She bowed to the many staff members who were eating hotpot, but none bowed back. I frowned and felt kind of bad. They must have knew about the stealing business.

Donghae seemed to have noticed the awkwardness so he tried lightening up the mood. "Come have some food, ~~~~!" Donghae motioned to the take-out food. Even as a guy, I thought the food looked disgusting.

She stared at it and shook her head. "Uh, I ate before I came," She said. "But thanks," She smiled. He shrugged and went to grab more food.

"NOONA!" SHINee suddenly shouted. I looked at ~~~~. She smiled and opened her arms. "No hug?" She asked. They all started to run up to her like a wild pack of animals.

"WAIT! Not all at-," I took a step to stop them but all they did was give her a big bear hug. I frowned.

Jonghyun slung his arm around her neck. My eyes rounded. Why does he always do that?! "We're glad you're here, noona!" He smiled.

She nodded with a smile. "How can I miss the celebration of SHINee's win?" She asked. They laughed.

Then, she held up a bottle of champagne. "I bought this on my way here to celebrate!" She exclaimed, but looked at Taemin. "But I'm sorry, Taemin, none for you," She said. He frowned but nodded. "Yes, noona," He obeyed. She smiled and gave him a small hug.

Yemi stepped up to her. "Ahem," Yemi cleared .  ~~~~ turned around and looked surprised. "HEY, ~~~~!" Yemi squealed and gave her a hug. I saw ~~~~ close her eyes with a mad expression.

Jonghyun broke them apart and dragged her behind him. Why so protective? She looked to the left and finally saw us. I glazed at her but she didn't look back at me. My heart dropped a bit. She gave a slight bow and quickly looked away. I guess I deserved it.

I watched ~~~~ happily chat and eat with SHINee and Super Junior. I felt kind of...envious. I heard someone tap their glass cup. I looked up.

"TRUTH OR DARE TIME!" Kangin shouted.

END OF POV

----------

i am SO SORRY for not updating as much as i promised D: its just that christmas is coming and i have to buy lots of presents and have to celebrate with my friends D: but dont worry, once its over, ill try to update more! :D please anticipate~ thanks for reading, everyone! :)

and remember, CHECK OUT MY ONE-SHOT! IT'S ALMOST DONE! HEHE :3