Meeting Super Junior

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I smiled to myself and left to Super Junior’s dorms.
--

Your POV

I stopped in front of the address I was holding. Let’s hope they’re as nice as SHINee. I rang the door bell and cleared my throat.

“SHUT UP, GUYS! HELLO?! WHO IS IT?!” A voice shouted, with other loud voices in the background. I was startled. Aw man. Another moody group?
“Hello, I’m Lee ~~~~, the cleaner DBSK told you about,” I said, in the speaker.
“WHAT?!” The voice shouted. I grew a bit irritated because I didn’t like repeating myself. I walked right up to the speaker. “I’M YOUR NEW CLEANER!” I screamed. Everything behind the speaker suddenly went quiet. I tapped the speaker. Did I break it?
The door snapped opened and I walked in. My eyes widened at the number of people in front me.
“HELLO, WE’RE SUPER JUNIOR!” They yelled in unison and pushed their hand out as if they were high-fiving the air in front of them. I took a step back. Wow.
One guy stepped up to me with a dimpled-smile, and held out his hand. “Hi, I’m Park Jungsu and the leader of Super Junior,” He said. I bowed and shook his hand. “I’m Lee ~~~~,” I said.

I was now sitting on the couch, being introduced to all THIRTEEN of the members. Holy . How was I supposed to memorize ALL their names?

“A lot of people, eh?” The leader laughed. I nodded. He pointed to his shirt. “We’re all wearing name tags so you can try to remember our names with these,” He said. I looked at all their shirts and sure enough, each and every one of their names were there.
I bowed. “I’m sorry,” I said. They shook their heads. “No, it’s okay,” Donghae shook his hands. I smiled. “Thank you,” I politely said.
“So ~~~~,” Eunhyuk started. “How old are you?” He asked. Siwon quickly covered his mouth. “I’m sorry. He doesn’t really have a brain,” He said. I laughed. Eunhyuk pushed Siwon’s hand away. “YAH!” He shouted. Siwon ignored him and smiled at me.
I grinned. “It’s okay. I’m twenty-one this year,” I stated. They all gasped. I raised an eyebrow. What? Was I older than them too?
“You’re younger than ALL of us,” Heechul said, clapping his hands together. I chuckled. “Really? Wow,” I said. Heechul eagerly nodded.
There was like a moment of silence. It was pretty awkward. I coughed into my fist. Was I supposed to say something?
“So are you REALLY our cleaner?” Kangin suddenly asked. I sighed. “I don’t want to be, but I guess I am,” I said. He sadly shook his head. “Jaejoong is such an ,” He hissed, under his breath. A quick laugh escaped my lips. That was SO true.
“We’re sorry, ~~~~,” Kyuhyun frowned. I shook my head and hands. “It’s alright! I already helped SHINee and it wasn’t THAT bad compared to DBSK’s,” I whispered the last part.
They laughed and scratched their heads. “You’ll find out if we’re messy…soon,” Ryewook softly said. I tilted my head. What was that supposed to mean?

The members were split into two dorms:

First Dorm: Eunhyuk, Hankyung, Donghae, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Sungmin

Second Dorm: Heechul, Leeteuk, Kibum, Kangin, Shindong, Yesung, Ryewook

They took me around the first dorm. It wasn’t super clean but wasn’t super dirty. It was okay, I guess.

“Ah, it’s so dirty,” Hankyung worriedly stated, with a heavy accent. I shook my head. “No, it’s pretty clean,” I said. He smiled and bowed.
Sungmin opened the last door to the dorm. “This room is mine and Kyuhyun’s,” He said. I walked in and it was actually okay. I smiled, happy that this dorm wasn’t TOO messy.
“You guys are pretty clean,” I said. “You haven’t seen our rooms,” Yesung whispered to himself.
My head snapped to his direction. “E-Excuse me?” I asked, frightened to see what the second dorm looked like.

I covered my mouth from screaming as they showed me the second dorm. IT WAS AS BAD AS DBSK’S DORM!

“Oh my god,” I whispered, walking into a room. Piles of clothes were lying on the floor. Food containers and pop cans were all over one bed.

“Yea, that’s Shindong’s bed,” Kibum pointed. Shindong laughed. “Ha…ha…my bad…” He said, rubbing his neck. I closed my eyes, trying to keep my “cool”. “Why don’t you guys go back to the first dorm and do something while I clean this dorm first?” I asked.
They nodded and bowed. “Thank you so much, ~~~~!” They all yelled. They quickly left. I think they were scared of me.

I sighed. At least they weren’t as rude and mean as DBSK. I did the same thing as what I did at DBSK’s dorm: I grabbed a clothespin, rubber gloves, and an apron. Here I go…

I opened a door and automatically saw a big poster of Kangin stuck to the wall. I guess this was his room. I was picking up his clothes when I saw a picture by his bed. I picked it up. It was a picture of him, Heechul, ...Was that Yunho and Jaejoong? Wow. I almost couldn’t recognize them!

Suddenly, my phone rang. I quickly took off my right rubber glove and reached for my cell phone in my pocket. I glanced at the caller ID.

-The Jerk-

Yes, that’s right. I renamed Jaejoong.

“Yes?” I answered. “Where are you?” He tiredly questioned. I rolled my eyes. “If you haven’t noticed, I’m a cleaner now,” I said.
I heard him snap his fingers. “Oh yea!” He exclaimed. “It was your fault,” He said. “If you had apolog-,” I cut him off. I didn’t want to hear her name. “What do you want?” I asked, frustrated.
“I just wanted to say that you did a good job with our dorm,” He said. I let out an annoyed breath. “That’s it?” I asked. “You called me while I was cleaning Super Junior’s dorm just to say THAT?!” I exclaimed.
“Yup,” He said. Suddenly, he chuckled. “WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!” I screamed.
“Are you cleaning Kangin’s room?” He asked. I was going to say “No” when he spoke up. “Look under his bed.” And with that, he hung up.
I closed my phone and put it back into my pocket. I stared at the bed with distaste and round eyes. Then, I slowly got on my knees. I gulped and grabbed the covers. I took a deep breath and lifted them up.

I swear I almost fainted from the ugly and disgusting sight.

END OF POV