Why Can't You Just Forgive Me?

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I swallowed hard and bit my lip. My heart was telling me to give in but as if God had heard me think, the elevator doors opened.

--

Your POV

I looked up at the opened elevator doors and snapped out of my thoughts. What was I thinking? How did this even happen in the first place?

I quickly pushed him away and he fell onto the ground. I felt bad but I didn’t want anyone to see us. He looked up at me in shock.

I swallowed hard and looked away. If I dared to take a glance at him, I might just change my mind about everything. I quickly walked out of the elevator without another word.

We were at the floor of the meeting room so I quickly but nervously walked to where the rest of DBSK were.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

The elevator doors opened, but I didn’t care. I squeezed her legs and prayed inside. Please forgive me. But I was shocked when she suddenly pushed me away. I fell onto the ground and looked up at her, in shock. She looked away and quickly walked out of the elevator.

I stared at the ground, wondering what had just happened. She just pushed me down as if everything I had said meant nothing to her. But...that meant everything to me. I quickly scrambled up and chased after her.

I grabbed her wrist. “~~~~-ah,” I said. She harshly shoved me away and turned to walk again. I was starting to get frustrated.

I grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall. “What is wrong with you?!” I shouted. She struggled and pushed my chest. “Let me go!” She yelled, but I just tightly held onto her wrist.

“Why can’t you just hear me out?!” I asked her. She glared at me. “Because you’re not worth it,” She said. I sadly frowned. “Is that what you think of me?” I asked her. She finally looked up.

 “Why can’t you just forgive me?” I softly asked. She started pushing me again. “YUNHO! YOO-,” I leaned closer to her face and she stopped. This time, our faces were only an inch apart. “Why can’t you just forgive me?” I softly whispered again.

END OF POV

Your POV

Suddenly Jaejoong grabbed my wrist. “~~~~-ah,” He said. Every time he called my name, my heart melted.

I harshly shoved him away and turned to walk again. Why was he so stubborn? Why couldn't he just give up?

He grabbed my wrist again and pinned me to the wall. “What is wrong with you?!” He shouted. I struggled and pushed his hard chest. "Let me go!" I yelled, but all he did was tighten his grip on my wrist.

“Why can’t you just hear me out?!” He asked me. I glared at him. “Because you’re not worth it,” I snarled. I just had to say it... I had to say it to make him stop begging me. My heart saddened when he frowned. “Is that what you think of me?” He asked. I looked up.

“Why can’t you just forgive me?” He softly asked. I pushed him again. “YUNHO! YOO-,” His face suddenly was only an inch away from mine. “Why can’t you just forgive me?!” He repeated, but rose his voice a bit.

I bravely put on a straight face. "You should know why," I sternly said. "After all I've been through, you should know why!" I exclaimed. He nodded. "I know. I know why," He looked into my eyes. "But why can't you just forget about the things in the past?" He asked. "Why can't we have a fresh new start?" He asked.

I let out an irritated breath. "You still don't get it," I said. "What don't I get?" He narrowed his eyes at me. I shoved him away and quickly ran away. Don't come after me because I might just go crazy~

I ran into the elevator and frantically pressed the button to close the doors. "~~~~-ah!" I saw Jaejoong running towards the elevator, but as the elevator doors slowly closed, his face slowly disappeared until his face was gone when the doors fully closed.

I let out a shaky breath and dropped onto the ground. What...was all that about?

END OF POV

----------

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!!! D:

I APOLOGIZE FOR THOSE WHO WAITED! I AM SO SO SO SORRY!

ILL TRY MY BEST TO FINISH THIS FIC UP AND START MY NEW FIC :D

AGAIN, IM VERY VERY VERY SORRY! D: