Weak

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

“Let’s go get some drinks!” Jonghyun suddenly said, dragging me out of the room. I just blankly stared at the floor as I followed Jonghyun. Why am I like this?
--

Your POV

“PLACES, DBSK!” The PD shouted. I stood at the side and watched coordinators put some finishing touches on DBSK. Jaejoong turned his head and looked at me. I stared back. He turned away and walked out. I let out a small sigh and went to sit down in front of the small TV that showed the whole concert.

Throughout the whole concert, I watched DBSK perform and come in and out of the dressing rooms, in a rush to change clothes for following songs. But for some reason, I didn’t feel well. I felt tired and wasn’t in a mood to do anything.

“Are you okay?” Jonghyun placed a hand on my shoulder. I weakly nodded. “Maybe I should go home,” I said and walked out to find the manager.
“Is it okay if I leave first?” I tiredly asked. The manager frowned. “Are you okay, ~~~~?” He asked. I slightly nodded. He nodded then nodded too. “Yeah. You can leave first. Do you want a ride? I can get a taxi for you,” He said.
I shook my head and smiled. “It’s okay,” I said. “Bye,” I bowed and went back to Jonghyun to get my purse.
“Are you okay, noona?” Taemin worriedly asked me. I smiled and softly nodded. “Maybe I’m just tired,” I said.
Minho nodded. “We can take you home,” He suggested. I shook my head. “It’s okay. Aren’t you guys going to perform with DBSK later?” I asked.
They sighed and nodded. I smiled. “I’ll be fine,” I convinced. Onew placed my jacket over my shoulders. “Call us when you get home,” He said. I nodded. “Drink lots of water and take a hot bath,” Key instructed. I nodded.
“I’ll walk you out,” Jonghyun said.

We were now standing by the back doors. To my worst luck, it was raining. And it was raining HARD too. I didn’t even have an umbrella… Why do I always get the worst luck?

“Are you sure you don’t want me to drop you off?” He whispered. “It won’t take long,” He said. I shook my head. “It’s okay. I’ll be fine. You’re going on soon,” I said, pushing him towards the dressing rooms. “Go and be good,” I encouraged.
He smiled and nodded. “Remember to call me when you get back home,” He said, using his fingers as if it was a phone. I nodded and gave him a forced smile.
He waved and left. I sighed and put my bag above my head and quickly ran the door.

It took me at least fifteen minutes to find a taxi because of the amount of people around. I was literally soaking when I stepped into the taxi. I didn’t know why, but the taxi seemed to have had the air conditioning on. I softly told the taxi driver where I lived, but I couldn’t stop shivering. I had to hug myself to keep warm. My mind was empty and my hearing faded a bit.

“Agassi, we’re here,” I heard the driver say. I slowly looked up at him. His eyebrows furrowed. “Agassi, you look sick,” He said. I let out a small groan. What was wrong with me?
“Do you want me to drive you to the hospital?” He asked. I shook my head and went into my bag for some cash. I handed him the money, bowed and left the taxi.

It was still raining, but it was raining even harder now. I tried my hardest to walk fast, but my legs wouldn’t let me. I had a huge headache. I weakly walked up to my house. Why did my house have to have no porch? I let out a soft groan and dug through my bag for my keys. Where were they? I gave up and rang the doorbell. I didn’t even bother about the rain pouring over me. After at least seven rings, I realized that both my parents went on a business trip. I groaned and touched my head. I think I have a fever. I went through my bag again, with my eyes closed. Come on. Where are they? My head started to feel heavy and I stumbled. I balanced myself on my door. I shook my head and went to search for my keys again. But my strength to even stand up died, and my body felt so weak. The last thing heard was my name being called and then everything went back.

END OF POV

Kim Jonghyun’s POV

I sighed as I walked back into the dressing rooms. I hope ~~~~ was okay. She looked so sick.

Key came running out. “~~-,” He stopped when he saw me. “Did ~~~~ leave?!” He panicked. My eyebrows furrowed. “Yeah. Why?” I asked.
“She forgot her keys!” He held them out. My eyes widened. Oh my god!
“SHINEE, YOU’RE UP NEXT!” A PD shouted. I started to panic. “! WHAT DO WE DO?! ~~~~ TOLD ME HER PARENTS AREN’T HOME!” I shouted at Key.
“,” He hissed, pacing back and forth. He suddenly shoved the keys into my hands. “We’ll cover for you. Go!” He pushed me towards the direction I came from and I ran for it.

I quickly ran into a taxi. I was thankful because no one recognized me.

“Where to?” The taxi driver asked. I was surprised he didn’t recognize me, but I automatically stopped. ! WHAT WAS ~~~~’S ADDRESS!
“Ummm, can you give me one minute?” I politely asked, grabbing my phone. He nodded. “No problem,” He said.

I quickly dialed Jaejoong hyung’s number. Please be on a quick break, please be on a quick break.
“Hello?” Someone quickly answered, rather loudly. “HYUNG!” I shouted.
“JONGHYUN, WHERE ARE YOU?!” He shouted. I ignored his question. “WHAT’S ~~~~’S ADDRESS?!” I yelled. “WHAT?!” He yelled back.
“QUICKLY TELL ME ~~~~’S ADDRESS!” I repeated. “JAEJOONG! YOU’RE ON RIGHT NOW!” A PD shouted.
“Hello?” Their manager suddenly answered. “HYUNG!” I shouted. “~~~~ FORGOT HER KEYS! CAN YOU GIVE ME HER ADDRESS?!”I asked.

The driver was now driving to ~~~~’s house. Wait for me, ~~~~. I’m coming.

I quickly got out of the taxi and ran towards ~~~~’s house. “~~~~!” I kept shouting. But my heart stopped I saw her on the ground. My eyes widened. “~~~~!” I yelled.

END OF POV