Calling Jaejoong

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

KIM YEMI?!
--

Your POV

I rubbed my eyes for the umpteenth time now. I stopped and stared at the screen, in shock. Are you serious?! Kim Yemi?! But…how?! I watched her smirk throughout the whole performance. And the “funniest” thing was that she was partnered up with…Jaejoong. I didn’t know why, but I felt kind of mad. My fists tightened a bit. When the hell did she start working with DBSK? More importantly, why the hell was she there?

The performance finished and I just glared at the screen. Ridiculous. That was just ridiculous. How could Yemi be chosen to be a backup dancer for DBSK? For Jaejoong? Maybe I should call them and ask.

END OF POV

Kim Yemi’s POV

YES! I CAN MAKE ~~~~ JEALOUS THIS TIME! When DBSK called me, I automatically said yes. I didn’t want to lose such a good chance to get close to the oppas! Pssh. I could care less about what happened to ~~~~’s ankle. She deserved it! Who told her to accept the job without even trying? I worked so damn hard and I get absolutely nothing. She must have been using me. How could she get the job so easily if it weren’t for me? I bet she got picked because of me. I mean…I AM beautiful to begin with~

We were backstage getting ready for the performance. I couldn’t believe I was going to perform LIVE with DBSK. WITH JAEJOONG OPPA! He was my favourite ever since they had debuted and I’ve never stopped loving him! He was just perfect!

“Are you ready?” One of the dancers asked me. I innocently nodded. “I hope I don’t mess up,” I bit my lip.
You have to have some communication with their dancers to get close to DBSK.
She smiled and patted my shoulder. “You’ll do fine,” She said. “Don’t worry,” She smiled.
I nodded and let out a shaky breath. This was it. I can show ~~~~ that Jaejoong was mine. And that I wasn’t someone who she could mess with.

I walked out to stage and danced my best with Jaejoong. I smirked during the whole performance, while looking at Jaejoong with a seducing face. I also looked back and forth from the audience and camera to show that I was the best dancer on stage. I think Jaejoong was surprised a bit because he messed up one of the moves. I didn’t care and took his hands and placed them on my waist. His eyes widened a bit, but continued to dance. I smirked. That’s it. Fall for my charms, oppa.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

I was surprised with how Yemi danced. She looked a bit over-exaggerated and her face was a bit more “ier” than what it was supposed to be. I messed up a move, but she surprised me even more when she took my hands and placed them on her waist. It was super awkward and uncomfortable. I couldn’t do anything because all the fans were watching. What the hell was she doing? This wasn’t even part of the choreography! I just continued dancing like nothing happened.

The concert was over and all five of us bowed to our fans in thanks. They roared in cheers and screams as we left the stage. I smiled. Another great concert. We all walked to the change rooms and also bowed to all our staff in thanks.

“Good job,” Yunho gave me a handshake. I nodded and grinned. “You too,” I said.
Junsu ran up to me. “What was that back there?” He whispered to me. I tilted my head. “What?” I asked.
He leaned closer to me, as if what he was going to say was a secret. “When Yemi ‘seduced’ you back on stage,” He smirked.
My eyes widened and I pushed him away. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I hissed.
He shook his head. “You know exactly what I’m talking about. I saw what she did to you back there,” He said. “It was like she was showing off or something,” He gave me a suspicious look.
I paused and shrugged. “I was surprised myself, so I don’t know,” I said, walking away.

Why did she do that anyways? Suddenly, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID; ~~~~.

I cleared my throat a bit. “Hello?” I answered.

END OF POV

Your POV

I tightened my grip on my cell phone. Should I call them? Then, Yemi’s image of her being beside Jaejoong popped up in my head. I shook away the thought and threw my phone back onto the bed. She’ll just shove it in my face if I call. But, she’ll brag about it at school when I see her again anyways. I looked at my phone again. I should ask if the concert went well, right? I mean, I WAS their PLANNER. I had a right to know. I gathered up some courage and searched for Jaejoong’s number. I don’t know why I was calling him out of all the members. Whatever. I took a deep breath and pressed send. After a few rings, he picked up.

“Hello?” He answered. “Hello? Jaejoong-shi?” I questioned.
I mentally hit myself. How could it not be him if it was his cell phone?
“~~~~?” He asked. I straightened up a bit. “Y-Yes,” I said. “How was the concert?” I asked him.
He coughed a bit. “It was good,” He said. “Nothing went wrong with the coordinations,” He stated.
I let out a breath. “That’s a relief,” I said. “You must be tired from all that singing and dancing,” I whispered.
He didn’t answer for a bit. I wonder why he didn’t answer.
“A bit,” He finally said.
I nodded, even though he couldn’t see me. Suddenly, I had the urge to ask him about Yemi.
“Jaejoong-shi?” I asked, hoping he was still on the line. “Yes?” He asked.
“HowcomeKimYemiwasinoneofyourperformances?” I blurted, really quickly. “Wo, slow down!” He exclaimed.
I combed my hair. “Sorry,” I apologized. “Umm,” I started. “How come Kim Yemi was in one of your performances?” I whispered.
“One of our female back-up dancers fractured her leg so we needed someone else,” He explained. “I remembered seeing someone’s profile that said that she was a dancer and that was Yemi,” He said.
I nodded in understanding. So that was what happened. I relaxed a bit. I had other thoughts of how Yemi got to be their dancer, but quickly shook them away.
“Why?” He questioned. I panicked, not wanting to let him know about what had happened between me and Yemi. “Nothing,” I quickly said. “I was just wondering,” I said. “Oh,” He said.
“You did great today,” I said. “Thanks,” He said.
“Well, I guess you should get some rest,” I suggested. “You’ve had a long day,” I said. He sighed. “Yea,” He said.
I nodded. “Okay. I’ll talk to you later. Bye,” I said. “Bye,” He said. I hung up.

What a relief. Yemi was only their replacement for their back-up dancer. Wait a minute. Why the hell was I so worried anyways?

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

I hung up. When she told us to go rest, my heart softened a tiny bit. She was pretty understanding. I smiled at the phone. She wasn’t…that bad.

Someone hit my back. I jumped. “Why are you smiling at your phone?” Yoochun asked, with raised eyebrows.
I coughed. “Nothing,” I said, walking to change into comfortable clothes.

But I wondered why she asked about Yemi? Weren’t they friends? How would ~~~~ not know Yemi would dance with us? Weird.

END OF POV