He Might Not Be Able To Wake Up

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

The ambulance zoomed to the hospital. I covered my mouth and silently cried in the corner of the ambulance as the paramedics started to put all sorts of wires on him. It was all my fault. It was my fault he got into all of this.

--

Your POV

The paramedics rushed through the emergency doors. Throughout the whole ride here, I didn't dare get close to Jaejoong. I had no privilege to do. But when he was pushed into an empty room, I wanted to run in with him.

"You have to wait over there," A nurse motioned to the waiting area. The white curtains closed and I watched Jaejoong's body disappear.

I dragged myself to the empty seats and looked around. Not much people were here except for a couple of elders. I reached into my pocket but stopped when I saw the dry blood on my hand. Jaejoong's blood. My hand shook but I had to call Yunho.

I scrolled through my contacts and finally found his name. I pressed Call and waited for him to pick up.

END OF POV

Jung Yunho's POV

The members and I rushed into the hospital. I looked around for ~~~~ and finally spotted her with her head lowered in her seat.

We ran over. "W-What happened?" Junsu stuttered. She didn't respond and didn't look up. I knelt down beside her. "What's wrong-" I stopped when I noticed blood on her hand.

My eyes widened and I grabbed her hand. "W-What's wrong?" I asked. She look up at us with tears all over her face. I was surprised. I've never seen her cry before.

"J-Jaejoong pushed me a-and then..." She shook her head and cried. I softened and hugged her. "It's going to be okay," I whispered, her head. The members sadly stared at her. I nodded to the counter, asking them to go see what was going on. Yoochun nodded and left.

After a while, she stopped crying and we made sure to wash the dry blood off of her hands. We were all waiting anxiously to see if Jaejoong was okay. What kind of bastard would want to kill him? I turned to my side to see ~~~~ staring at the ground. She must have been frightened to have seen all that.

Suddenly, the curtains opened. I looked up and ran out of my seat. "Is he okay?" I asked the doctor. He sighed and sadly looked at all of us. "We're not completely sure yet, so we have to run some more tests," He said.

I stared at him in horror. "What does that mean?" I asked.

END OF POV

Your POV

Suddenly, the curtains opened. I looked up and quickly got out of my seat. "Is he okay?" Yunho asked the doctor. He sighed and sadly stared at us. "We're not completely sure yet, so we have to run some more tests," He said.

My eyes widened and I stared at the doctor. "What does that mean?" Yunho asked. "He might not be able to wake up," The doctor stated. My legs suddenly felt like jelly. "~~~~!" Yoochun shouted and caught me in his arms.

He might not wake up. He...might not wake up. "He...what?" I asked, not believing him. "I'm sorry," The doctor bowed and left.

Tears rolled down my face again. I sank onto the floor and cupped a hand over my mouth. Jaejoong...

END OF POV

----------

D: