Rule # 2 BROKEN

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

He walked out, and Yemi stuck her tongue out at me. Right when the door closed, I screamed.
--

Your POV

I nervously rubbed my hands as I waited for DBSK. What did they want? I still couldn’t get over what Yemi did… She was unbelievable. Why does all this have to happen to me… My thoughts got cut off when the door swung open. I automatically stood up and DBSK crowded in. I froze when the last person stepped in, with a scared and timid frown. What the hell was she doing here? But what made me angrier was that Jaejoong was closely in front of her. It seemed like he was covering her from some dangerous thing or something. I guess I was that “dangerous” creature.

“Sit,” Yunho said, motioning to my chair. I slowly sat down, eying Yemi. What was going on?
Everyone else sat down and Yemi sat down beside Jaejoong, with her head low.
“I can’t believe you, ~~~~,” Yoochun whispered, leaning back against his chair. I shook my head. “I didn’t do it,” I whispered. “I’m telling the truth,” I said, with sad eyes. Why doesn’t anyone believe me?
Junsu crossed his arms and popped his gum. “How could you HIT your BEST FRIEND?” He emphasized. I looked away. I didn’t want to argue with them. It would just get bad. No one would ever know what happened.
Yemi bursted into tears. Jaejoong patted her back. “It’s alright,” He said. He glared up at me. “Apologize,” He demanded.
My eyes widened. “Excuse me?” I asked, surprised.
“Apologize,” He repeated. “Do you know how to say ‘sorry’?” He asked, with a smirk. That was just too much.
“Why would I apologize when she was the one who pulled my hair first?” I asked, looking at her. Yemi snuck a smirk at me when no one was looking at her and choked on another sob.
“Just apologize, ~~~~,” Changmin mumbled. I looked at him. “You’ve got it all wrong,” I explained. “She was the one who pulled me into the washroom and then yelled at m-,” Jaejoong banged the table and stood up. I jumped, surprised.
“What is wrong with you?!” He yelled. My fists tightened. Why the heck was he screaming at me?!
I stood up. “I was telling the truth,” I said, grabbing my purse. “If you don’t welcome me here, why didn’t you just tell me to leave?” I asked, before walking to the door.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

I took Yemi to an empty room and gently dropped her onto the sofa. I took off my jacket and placed it onto her legs. “Are you okay?” I asked, sitting down. She sniffled. “Yea,” She whispered.

She told me the whole story of how ~~~~ pulled her into the washroom and screamed at her for being here. What kind of a friend was she? How could she do that to Yemi? Pathetic. I told the members and they pitied Yemi. It was all ~~~~’s fault.

“Just follow me,” I said, glancing back at Yemi. She slowly nodded.

We opened the door. ~~~~ stood up. My eyes narrowed. You’re going to pay for the consequences, ~~~~.

“Sit,” Yunho said, motioning to her chair. She sat down, eying Yemi. I glared at her. What the fcuk? Yemi sat down beside me.
“I can’t believe you, ~~~~,” Yoochun whispered, leaning back against his chair. She shook her head. “I didn’t do it,” She whispered. “I’m telling the truth,” She said, with sad eyes. How innocent…NOT.
Junsu crossed his arms and popped his gum. “How could you HIT your BEST FRIEND?” He emphasized. She looked away.
Yemi bursted into tears. I was startled a bit, but patted her back. “It’s alright,” I said, but quickly looked up at ~~~~ again. “Apologize,” I demanded.
Her eyes widened. “Excuse me?” She asked.
“Apologize,” I repeated. “Do you know how to say ‘sorry’?” I asked, with a smirk. Was she stupid or something?
“Why would I apologize when she was the one who pulled my hair first?” She asked, looking at Yemi. Yemi choked on another sob.
“Just apologize, ~~~~,” Changmin mumbled. She looked at him. “You’ve got it all wrong,” She explained. “She was the one who pulled me into the washroom and then yelled at m-,” I banged the table and stood up. How could she be so disrespectful?!
“What is wrong with you?!” I yelled.
She stood up. “I was telling the truth,” She said, grabbing her purse. “If you don’t welcome me here, why didn’t you just tell me to leave?” She asked, walking to the door.
“If you don’t apologize, you’re not going to Japan,” I sternly said. Everyone gasped and looked up at me. Even Yemi stopped crying. But ~~~~ didn’t turn around.
“Did you hear me?” I raised my voice a bit. She finally turned around with a smile. “Even better if I don’t go,” She said, and turned back around. My eyes furrowed. This girl will never give up, eh?
“Fine then. You’re going to get punished,” I stated. She turned around. “What?” She questioned.
I shrugged. “If you haven’t noticed, you broke rule number two, meaning we can punish you,” I said.
Her eyes widened. “WHAT?!” She yelled.

END OF POV

Your POV

I almost threw a punch at Jaejoong. ANOTHER PUNISHMENT?! WEREN’T THE PAPERS ENOUGH?!

“HOW DID I BREAK RULE NUMBER TWO?!” I shouted, walking up to him.
He pushed his chair aside. “‘Respect one another with the same amount you show to your family and/or relatives’,” He recited, as we walked up to me. What kind of loser would memorize all that?!
“BUT THAT’S IF I DISRESPECT YOU!” I yelled. This made no sense!
“If our staff members get disrespected, that’s saying I’m disrespected,” He said. “And since Yemi is our staff member, you have just disrespected me,” He growled. My mind went blank for a second. What? So he was basically saying that Yemi was more important than…me?
I pulled my hair in frustration. “Are you kidding me? That’s just ridiculous. That doesn’t even make sense!” I threw my arms up in frustration.
He nodded. “It makes complete sense,” He said. “Apologize or clean, it’s your choice,” He said.
“I would rather die than apologize for something I didn’t do,” I hissed in his face. He glared at me with a smirk. “Fine, if that’s what you want to do…” He turned around and looked at Yemi. “…Yemi, pick her punishment,” He said.

END OF POV