Rule #1's Punishment

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I let out an annoyed breath and crossed my arms. “What do you want from me?” I asked them.
--

Your POV

I jumped when Yoochun and Changmin dropped two stacks of papers onto the table.

“What is all this?” I asked them, with a confused face. Jaejoong leaned against the wall. “Sort ALL of that alphabetically,” He said, pointing to the mountain of papers.
My eyes enlarged. “I BEG YOUR PARDON?!” I gasped.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

FLASHBACK

“I guess the day of ~~~~ being late has finally come,” Junsu said, from his computer.
Yoochun clicked his tongue. “Hyung?” He called me. I rolled my eyes. “Whatever. She read the contract and she signed it,” I said. “She should know the consequences,” I said.
Changmin sat up from his seat. “Are we really going to punish her?” He asked me. I smirked. “Not exactly,” I said.
Yunho sat back in his chair. “What are you thinking?” He yawned.
I looked around the room and spotted the two stacks of papers, waiting to be sorted. I smirked.
“What are you smir-,” Yoochun stopped when he looked at what I was staring at. “You’re serious?” He questioned.
Everyone turned around and nodded. “Good idea,” Junsu simply said, going back to his game.
Changmin hesitated. “Are you sure that’s okay?” He asked. “I mean, that’s A LOT of paper,” He whispered.
I shrugged. “Who was the one who didn’t follow the rules?” I asked him. He was silent.
I sighed. “It’s an easy job, don’t worry,” I said, taking a drink of water.

END OF FLASHBACK

I shrugged. “This is nothing compared to what we were going to give you,” I lied. Honestly, I was thinking of making her clean the toilets or something, but I wasn’t THAT mean.
She threw her arms up in frustration. “You people are out of your minds,” She said. “THIS WILL TAKE YEARS!” I shouted.
Junsu pouted and wiggled his finger. “Blame yourself for being late,” He said. ~~~~ glared at him.
I checked my watch. “We have to get ready for the interview,” I said. “We’ll talk AFTER you finish sorting,” I walked out of the room.

END OF POV

Your POV

ARGH! SOMEONE JUST SHOOT ME! WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE—NO—DEVILS WOULD MAKE YOU SORT ALL THIS?! I stared at the stack of paper with distaste. I shouldn’t have signed that stupid contract! Look at what I got myself into! Ridiculous, I tell you, ridiculous.

I lunged myself to the table and started to look through the sheets. They were actually music sheets. I sighed and started to sort them. This was going to be a long day.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

We finished the interview and went to practice. We finished at around 5:30 PM. We were extremely tired from all the dancing and singing. But what could we do? We loved our job and wanted our fans to be happy. We all went out to get something to eat. We chatted for a long time since it was rare where we were all free to have dinner together. We even got a chance to talk about upcoming events. We were about to leave when I remembered someone; ~~~~. Maybe I should get something for her.

“Should we get something for ~~~~?” I asked Yunho, as we were packing up. He nodded. “Maybe we should,” He agreed. I nodded and ordered her something.

I paid for the meal and we got into the van. The sky was already pitch dark. It was 9:47 PM.

“Can I go home first?” Junsu yawned. “Yea, me too,” Yoochun said, closing his eyes. I nodded. “You guys can go home first,” I said. “Hyung, can you drop off all the members and then drive me back to the office so I can give this to ~~~~?” I asked. He nodded.

I took the elevator to the third floor, but when I walked out of the elevator, I heard something.

END OF POV