Revealed

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

My eyes didn't leave ~~~~ and her name slipped out of my lips. "~~~~," I softly said. She turned her head and looked at me again. "Truth...or dare?" I asked.

--

Your POV

"Who means more to you as working partners," Jonghyun started. "Yemi..." He carelessly pointed to Yemi. "...or ~~~~," Jonghyun softly looked at me. I sadly gazed at Jaejoong and waited for an answer. What was he going to say?

"Isn't that obvious?" Yemi pushed her hair back. "OF COURSE ME, SILLY OPPA!" She said, hooking one of her arms with Jaejoong's and pushing Jonghyun's shoulder.

My heart dropped. I was disappointed with the answer, but I couldn't blame Jaejoong. I was sure he liked Yemi more than me.

"Ahem," Donghae cleared his throat. "O-OKAY! IT'S YOUR TURN, HYUNG," Donghae said.

It was quiet for a few seconds. "~~~~," Jaejoong softly called. I turned my head and looked up. "Truth...or dare?" He asked, looking straight at me.

I looked at him and my eyes couldn't leave his. I gulped and panicked inside my head. What was I supposed to choose?

"Truth..." I hesitantly replied. He didn't look away and opened his mouth. "Tell me the real truth, ~~~~," He said. I swallowed hard. "Did you...steal the money?" He asked me. I felt everyone's eyes on me.

"No," I replied with no doubt. "I did not steal the money," I sternly said. He gave one nod but was interrupted by a laugh. We all turned to the laughing voice.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong's POV

"Truth..." She hesitantly replied. "Tell me the real truth, ~~~~," I said. She looked uncomfortable. "Did you...steal the money?" I asked her. Everyone stared at her with interest.

"No," She replied without thinking. "I did not steal the money," She sternly said. From her eyes, I could tell she wasn't lying. I nodded but was interrupted by a laugh. I looked to my left.

"Do you all believe her?" Yemi snorted. "Do you all REALLY believe her?" She asked. We all stared at her and ~~~~.

"Yemi," Jonghyun hissed. Yemi looked at Jonghyun and did something I've never seen her do. She smirked. "And why are you always helping ~~~~?" She asked.

Jonghyun's eyebrows furrowed. "Excuse me?" He muttered. She stood up from the floor and crossed her arms. "Am I wrong?" She asked, walking towards Jonghyun and ~~~~. They immediately stood up too, in alert.

She tapped her arm as she looked at them. "You seem to ALWAYS be beside her," She said. Suddenly, she let out a laugh. "Oh, I get it," She nodded with a smile and turned to ~~~~. "He LIKES you, ~~~~," She hissed in her ear.

"Stop making things up, Yemi," Jonghyun warned and pushed her away from ~~~~. "Don't you touch me, you btich," She slapped his hand away.

My stupid mind started to figure out all the puzzle pieces. So this was who Yemi really was. ~~~~ wasn't the liar; Yemi was.

"Don't do this now, Yemi," ~~~~ mumbled. She straightened up and walked up to her. Jonghyun protectively stood in front of ~~~~. "Move," She hissed at him. Jonghyun glared down at her and firmly stayed still.

"I said MOVE," She forcefully pushed Jonghyun down. ~~~~ glared at her and was about to help Jonghyun up but...

SLAP!

Everyone gasped when ~~~~'s face whipped to the right. "What is what that glare?!" She screamed in ~~~~'s face. My eyes widened and my heart suddenly squeezed in pain. I couldn't believe Yemi did that.

"~~~~!" Everyone shouted. ~~~~ held onto her burning face and glared at Yemi. "NOONA!" Jonghyun shouted and swiftly stood in front of her again. "WHAT THE FCUK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" He shouted at Yemi.

"Why are you in my way?!" She tried pushing past Jonghyun, but he was stronger this time. I gazed at ~~~~ and she didn't do anything but stand there with her head lowered.

Yemi looked around for something. Suddenly, she grabbed a jug of water.

SPLASH!

~~~~ gasped at her soaked-self. "YOU LITTLE -," Jonghyun ran for Yemi but was grabbed by Kangin and Donghae. Leeteuk handed ~~~~ a towel. This time I was beyond furious!

"YEMI!" I shouted, grabbing the jug away from her. "OPPA!" She pouted. "That btich was giving me attitude!" She let out a fake cry and leaned on my chest.

I shoved her away. "What the hell," I said. She looked at me, shocked. "O-Oppa," She stuttered.

I pointed a finger at her. "You stole the money, right?" I asked her. She let out a cry. "So you believe her too?" She asked, grabbing onto my arm.

I gazed into ~~~~'s eyes for a second and nodded. "I do," I said. She softly stared back at me.

Yemi suddenly started laughing. "Good job," She picked her nails. "You idiots took so long to figure THAT out," She smirked. Jonghyun struggled in Kangin's and Donghae's grips to grab her.

I stepped up to her. "And you lied about ~~~~ hurting you when it was the opposite way around, right?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

She just smiled at me. "What?" She went over and touched ~~~~'s still wet hair. "Her hair looked so silky and nice to PULL," She grabbed ~~~~'s hair and ~~~~ let out a painful scream. Everyone gasped and grabbed Yemi away from ~~~~. Jonghyun's glare was so deadly, he looked like was ready to kill her.

My reflexes quickly pulled ~~~~ behind me. "Are you okay?!" I asked, worried. She touched her dizzy head and nodded with closed eyes. I softened when I saw the pinkish cheek where she was slapped. I softly rubbed her wet hair with the towel on her shoulders.

"Get out," Leeteuk pointed to the door. "We don't want to see your face ever again," He hissed.

Yemi shrugged and pushed her hair back again. "Whatever," She said, cat-walking out the door.

Everyone surrounded ~~~~ and I was pushed aside. "Are you okay?" They asked her, in concern. She nodded, with a faint smile.

Jonghyun touched her head. "I'll take you home," He took her hand and dragged her out the door. She turned around and looked at me. I regretfully gazed at her. It was all my fault...

END OF POV

Your POV

I felt a safe and protecting feeling run through my body when Jaejoong pulled me behind him when Yemi grabbed my hair. He gently rubbed my hair dry. Warmth filled my heart.

Everyone surrounded me when Yemi left and Jaejoong was pushed aside. "Are you okay?" They asked me, in concern. Even though I was a bit dizzy, I nodded with a smile.

Jonghyun touched my head. "I'll take you home," He took my hand and dragged me out the door. I turned around and looked at Jaejoong. He was sadly gazing at me.

I turned back around and let out a tired breath. It was finally over. The day I have always wished for was finally over; Yemi admitted everything herself and I didn't have to say anything.

END OF POV

----------

Well, now Yemi has been found out :) I bet everyone's happy LOL

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :D <3 One-shot will be coming REAL soon :D