Misinterpretation

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I was just about to put the food into my mouth when the lights . I dropped my chopsticks and looked up at the ceiling. I slowly smiled. Thanks, Jaejoong.
--

Your POV

Everyone was sitting around the table discussing the event in Japan, next month.

“Are you going to come with us, ~~~~?” The manager asked, with a smile. I nodded. “Yes,” I replied.
He nodded. “Okay then,” He said. “We’ll arrange you a ticket so you can sit next to Yemi,” He said, flipping through papers.

I nodded but stopped. I looked at him with terrified eyes. Y-Yemi?

“E-Excuse me?” I asked. “Yemi is coming?” I asked, shocked.
He nodded. “Yea. Didn’t she tell you?” He asked me.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

“Are you going to come with us, ~~~~?” The manager asked ~~~~, with a smile. She nodded. “Yes,” She said.
He nodded. “Okay then,” He said. “We’ll arrange you a ticket so you can sit next to Yemi,” He said, flipping through papers.

I looked at ~~~~ and frowned a bit. Why did she look so scared?

“E-Excuse me?” She stuttered. “Yemi is coming?” She whispered. I frowned a bit more. She didn’t know?
Manager hyung nodded. “Yea. Didn’t she tell you?” He asked.
~~~~ opened to say something when the door swung open. I looked up. Yemi?

“OPPAS!” She screamed, running over to hug us. I uncomfortably patted her back. Why was she acting like this?
“I missed you guys so much!” She widely grinned. I gave her a small nod. Wow.
She turned her head and saw ~~~~. “~~~~!” She exclaimed, hugging her. ~~~~ looked away with her eyes closed. I raised an eyebrow. Impolite, much?
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Yemi screamed at ~~~~. “I’m kind of their planner,” ~~~~ mumbled. Yemi lightly smacked her head. “Oh yea! Man, I’m such a dumby,” She shook her head and sat down. She smiled and hooked her arm with ~~~~’s. “So, what are we talking about?” Her grin widened.

Our meeting ended and we were all preparing to head home. I looked around the room for the girls but they were no where in sight. For some reason, my mind told me that I should go look for them. I walked out the door and automatically heard screaming in the women’s washroom.

END OF POV

Your POV

I opened my mouth to say something when the door swung open. I looked up with huge eyes.

“OPPAS!” Yemi screamed, running over to hug DBSK. I let out an annoyed breath and rolled my eyes. Who does she think she is?
“I missed you guys so much!” She widely grinned. I smirked. What an idiot.
She turned her head and saw me. “~~~~!” She exclaimed, hugging me. I angrily looked away with my eyes closed.
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” She screamed. It didn’t seem like she was screaming for joy, she seemed to have been screaming AT me.
“I’m kind of their planner,” I mumbled. She lightly smacked her head. “Oh yea! Man, I’m such a dumby,” She shook her head and sat down. She smiled and hooked her arm with mine. I stiffened a bit. “So, what are we talking about?” Her grin widened.

During the whole meeting, I would try not to look at Yemi. Her face would just get my blood boiled up. After a while, our meeting ended.

“Come to the washroom with me, ~~~~!” Yemi dragged me out of the room. Her grip on my wrist was really tight and it actually hurt. When we reached the women’s washroom, I pulled my wrist away from her and rubbed it. She looked around the washroom to see if anyone was here.

She crossed her arms and stood in front of me after looking. “What the hell are you doing here?” She asked, with attitude.
I rolled my eyes. “I told you, I’m THEIR PLANNER!” I emphasized. “It’s either you’re deaf or you don’t understand what those words mean,” I shook my head, disappointed.
She let out a huff and smirked. “No one cares about that anymore,” She said. “I’m now officially one of the backup dancers for DBSK,” She said, pushing her hair back.
My eyes rounded. “I beg your pardon?” I asked.
She smirked and stepped up to my face. “I’m their backup dancer and soon…” Her eyes turned furious and dark. “…they’re going to be all over me,” She hissed.
I stepped back and chuckled. “They? Will fall for…you?” I started to laugh hard. I wiped my fake tears away. “Wow, thanks for the laugh,” I patted my stomach.
Her head snapped towards me. “That wasn’t funny, BTICH!” She grabbed my hair and started tugging it. I screamed and tried to push her away. “STOP IT!” I yelled.

Suddenly, there was a rapid knock on the door. “~~~~?! YEMI?!” Someone yelled.
Yemi let go of my hair and gasped. “It’s Jaejoong oppa,” She whispered. I rubbed my head and straightened it back. What a btich.
But she then started to rip her dress, broke her heal and mess up her hair.
My eyes furrowed. “What the hell are you d-,” I stopped when I realized what she was going to do.
She fell onto the ground. “HELP!” She started to brawl. “OPPA”! She screamed.
My eyes widened. “WH-,” I got cut off when Jaejoong burst into the washroom. His eyes widened at the sight. “What happened, Yemi?!” He yelled, running over to her.
Yemi wrapped her arms around his neck. “~ - ~~~~,” She stuttered. I deadly glared at her. She just smirked back at me, without Jaejoong knowing.
Jaejoong pulled away and stood up. He glared at me. “What the hell did you do to her?” He asked.
I stared at him with shocked eyes. “WHAT?!” I shouted. “I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!” I yelled.

“Bull,” He hissed and pointed at Yemi. “Look at her!” He yelled. “Why did you do that?!” He demanded.
My fists tightened with anger. “I didn’t do anything. She was the one who grabbed my hair!” I yelled.
Yemi started to sob. “No, I didn’t!” She said. I almost flew over to punch her.
I pointed at Yemi. “BU-,” He rose his hand. “Stop making things up,” He said. My eyes furrowed. “I’m telling the truth,” I firmly stated.
He shook his head. “What did Yemi ever do to you for you to do this to her?” He questioned. He walked over to Yemi and bent down. “Hop on, Yemi,” He said. “Let’s get you fix up,” He said.
Yemi sniffled and nodded. “Thank you,” She innocently said, getting onto his back. I looked away, disgusted. What was I supposed to do? He wouldn’t listen to me!
Jaejoong stopped in front of me. “You’re going to get punished for what you did to Yemi,” He growled.

He walked out, and Yemi stuck her tongue out at me. Right when the door closed, I screamed.

END OF POV