WHO?!

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I reached for my phone but stopped. What happens if she misunderstood me for being affectionate and nice to her? I shook my head and stood up. Forget it. I was sure she was going to be fine...right?
--

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

There were only four more days left until the concert. But, something happened last minute; one of our female back-up dancers fractured her leg. And the sad thing was that she was MY partner for one of the dance performances. It was super frustrating because we didn’t have any other female back-up dancers. The manager and the staff members were stressed over this and were at a point of changing the whole performance. But, it would be too late if we changed the choreography now…

“Why did this have to happen last minute?!” The manager complained. “Ah. Now what do we do?!” He said, walking around his office. All of us just stood there, quiet.

Suddenly, something popped up in my mind. I remember someone’s profile that showed she was a dancer and had won a couple of dance competitions. I just forgot her name.

“Hyung,” I called the manager. He looked up. “I remember someone who was a dancer from that interview,” I said.
He froze and looked at me. “Really?” He hoped. I nodded. “I’m sure,” I stated.
He ran to the computer and started searching. All the members and I walked over to him. After two minutes, he found her. He called her and she agreed automatically. We all let out a breath of relief.

END OF POV

Your POV

Everyday, I would be trapped at home and would just sit around. It was horrible and boring! I didn’t know what there was to do anymore! I did EVERYTHING!

It was the day of DBSK’s concert and the day I have been anxiously waiting for, for the whole week. I was sitting in front of the television, waiting for the concert to begin. I watched as the stage filled with fans; Cassiopeia. Wow. They did have a lot of fans. An hour passed and the concert slowly started. Red lights, red balloons, all kinds of signs, and posters were held up and shown on screen. I felt happy for DBSK because of the support they have from their fans. They concert was actually really good. I liked all of their performances, but I especially liked their song “Love Bye Love”.

DBSK - Love Bye Love :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhqh_NCwP94&feature=related

It was beautifully sung and so much emotion seemed to have been expressed. But I’ve got to admit that Jaejoong’s voice was the nicest. His voice was light, soothing and relaxing. I liked it. I liked it a lot.

Their performance for all of the songs were professionally danced and sung. No wonder they were so famous. I guess they weren’t that bad after all. I was so into the concert that I totally forgot about what I had helped in planning. I guess everything coordinated pretty well. I was happy that everything didn’t go wrong, but I did feel apologetic for not being there to help.

Their concert was coming to an end after around four hours. They must have been tired from all that dancing and singing. They’re last performance started and it was called “Are You A Good Girl?”.

DBSK - Are You A Good Girl? :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSSegg5GEMY

Interesting title… I watched them dance for a while, but was a bit surprised because they were dancing (rather closely) with female dancers. There was absolutely way too much touching... I shivered a bit, disgusted. One by one, I watched all the female back-up dancers, dance. Under all that makeup and…short clothing, they were really good. I looked over at Jaejoong’s partner and observed her. How come she looked so…familiar? Where have I seen her before? Wait…a minute. I squinted a bit and the camera zoomed into Jaejoong. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. KIM YEMI?!

END OF POV