Fired

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I leaned my back against the door. That didn't really count as lying, right? I mean, he wouldn't have even cared! Why would I even tell him things when he couldn't even trust me? Aish. So confusing! I sighed and rolled my sleeve up, again. An ugly purplish colour started to show.

--

Your POV

After that bruise I got from Yemi, I swore to myself that I would leave if she ever showed up in my face again.

I was in Lee Soo Man, the chairman of SM Entertainment's, office. He glared at me. "How come more than half the money is gone from the safe?" He asked me. "I don't know, sir," I whispered.

I was supposedly in charge of putting money into the secret safe. I had no idea what he was talking about because no one told me anything!

"I told the manager to give you the key!" He snarled. "Did you lose it?!" He accused. I frantically shook my head. "No, sir!" I convinced.

"Then where is the key? And where is the money?! You were in charge of it, ~~~~-shi," He growled. I didn't know what to say anymore. I really didn't know what happened!

"I'm afraid you leave me no choice, ~~~~-shi," He stated. I looked at him. He doesn't mean-

"You're fired," He firmly, but strictly said. My eyes widened. "B-But I didn't do any-," He put his hand up and sat on his chair. "The manager will give you the rest of this month's pay after you leave," He said.

I angrily clenched my fists. I turned around and headed for the door. I opened the door and walked out to find...Jaejoong?

He smirked. "Did you STEAL to get more attention?" He emphasized. And that was my last straw.

-SLAP-

His face whipped to the right. He looked at me, shocked. I glared at him with a load-full of hatred. "I would NEVER steal," I hissed in his face.

And with that, I ran out of the building while I ignored whoever was calling my name.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong's POV

I was passing by Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim's door when I heard shouting. I stopped.

"I told the manager to give you the key!" He snarled at someone. "Did you lose it?!" He accused.

"No, sir!" Someone explained. I leaned closer to the door. ~~~~?

"Then where is the key? And where is the money?! You were in charge of it, ~~~~-shi," He growled. It was quiet for a second.

"I'm afraid you leave me no choice, ~~~~-shi," He stated. "You're fired," He firmly said. My eyes widened. She's fired?!

"B-But I didn't do any-," She got interrupted. "The manager will give you the rest of this month's pay after you leave," He said.

Did she really steal? Suddenly the door opened. I stepped back far enough so he couldn't see me.

I smirked. "Did you STEAL to get more attention?" I emphasized. But those words were a mistake.

-SLAP-

My face whipped to the right. I turned my head and looked at her, shocked. Did she just...slap me? She glared at me with hatred. "I would NEVER steal," She hissed in my face.

I watched her run away. But Jonghyun suddenly popped out of nowhere and started running after her. Where the fcuk did he come from? I rotated my neck and let out a pissed sigh as I walked back to where the members were. I didn't know if she was lying, but all I knew was that my cheek was burning like hell.

END OF POV

Kim Jonghyun's POV

"Where's ~~~~, hyung?" I asked Junsu. I haven't seen her since yesterday!

"I think she's in seonsaengnim's room," He said, without care. I furrowed my eyebrows. What? Why was she in there?

I made my way to the room and saw ~~~~ just outside of it. I brightened. "~~-," I stopped when she slapped Jaejoong hyung across his face. My eyes widened. Oh my goodness.

His face whipped to the right and looked at her, shocked. "I would NEVER steal," She hissed in his face. She started to run away and I quickly ran after her.

"~~~~!" I shouted. She ignored me and continued running. She was so quick! We ran all the way to the parking lot until I finally caught up with her.

I grabbed her wrist. "~~~~ noona," I said. She spun around with frustrated tears in her eyes. My eyes rounded. I've never seen her like this before.

"WHAT DID I DO?!" She yelled. I stared at her, not knowing what to say or do. She harshly wiped her tears away. "Damn. I hate crying in front of people," She stated, walking away.

I grabbed her arm again. "What happened?" I softly asked.

She told me everything from when she was supposed to deposit money into the secret safe to when Jaejoong hyung called her a stealer. I knew she wouldn't steal. I wanted to punch him...

"I didn't even do anything!" She shouted. My fists tightened. "Let's go," I said tugging her arm. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"To find Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim," I said. She pulled away. "NO!" She shouted. "YOU GOT FIRED!" I yelled back.

"I don't care anymore!" She shouted. "I didn't even want to work with DBSK!" She shouted.

END OF POV

Your POV

"I don't care anymore!" I shouted. "I didn't even want to work with DBSK!" I shouted.

But for some reason, I didn't feel right when I said that. My heart kind of...hurt.

I let out a big sigh as I fell onto my bed that night. I made Jonghyun promise me that he would not argue with Lee Soo Man and to not tell anyone about what had happened today.

I started to wonder about what had really happened today, for the millionth time. Where did the key and the money go? I sighed again. I couldn't do anything anyways. Suddenly Jaejoong's face popped into my mind. Was I a bit too harsh today?

END OF POV