When Were You So Close With Them?

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

My hands tightened on the steering wheel. What a jerk!
--

Your POV

Every night after I finished cleaning the three dorms, I would come home like a zombie. It was horrible. No. Screw that. I felt like dying. I got big and dark bags under my eyes and my body felt so weak. My parents asked why I looked so gloomy and tired, and of course I couldn’t tell them about the contract, so I said I joined a new sports club and that I had a lot of work to do at school. They doubted me, but I assured them that I was okay.

As much as I hated cleaning the dorms, I had loads of fun with SHINee and Super Junior. They were funny and kind to me unlike some other people. They even helped me a few times with the cleaning! I was so thankful! Man...if only DBSK would learn from them.

It was finally the day when DBSK leaves for Japan. Since they’re going for only a week, that means I only have ONE MORE WEEK left of cleaning. Thank god…

I was at the SM building, helping out with last minute things.

“Are you sure you can’t come with us, ~~~~?” The manager asked for the hundredth time. I bowed. “Sorry,” I said.
He sighed and shrugged. “It’s okay, but you’ll HAVE to come with us next time,” He smiled. I nodded with a laugh. “Alright,” I said.

The door opened and DBSK stepped in. I quickly looked away before I spat into their faces. Jerks.

“Is everyone ready to go?” Yunho asked the staff. “Give us another fifteen minutes!” They shouted.
DBSK went to sit down. I ignored them and continued organizing papers.

Suddenly, the door opened again.

“Hello!” They said. I looked up. “~~~~!” They shouted. I widely grinned. “Hey!” I chuckled.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

It was the day we head off to Japan for one week. We all went into the SM building to see if the staff was ready.

Junsu opened the door and we stepped in. I saw ~~~~, but she quickly looked away. I made a face. Pssh. It’s not like I wanted to say “Hi” to you either.

“Is everyone ready to go?” Yunho asked the staff. “Give us another fifteen minutes!” They shouted.
We went to sit down to wait for them. I glanced over at ~~~~ and she didn’t even look at us. I shrugged and checked my phone for messages.

Suddenly, the door opened. We all looked up. It was Super Junior and SHINee.

“Hello!” They shouted. I smiled and stood up. “Hey-,” I stopped talking when they walked towards ~~~~.
“~~~~!” They shouted. She widely grinned. “Hey!” She chuckled.
My eyes rounded. When were they close?
“Whatcha doing?~” Kangin sung. She laughed. “I’m helping the staff organize some things,” She stated.
“Why are they acting like they’re best friends?” I heard Yoochun whisper to Yunho. “I don’t know,” Yunho whispered back.
“You’re coming over later, right?” Donghae smiled. “Yup,” She nodded. “We’ll all wait for you,” Jonghyun said. “We all don’t have schedules today so we can all help you out!” Key exclaimed.
~~~~ chuckled. “Thank you!” She squealed.

DBSK and I stood there, frozen. What the hell? When did they help ~~~~ with the cleaning?

Heechul turned around. “Oh! Hey, Jae,” Heechul said, walking up to me to give me a hand shake. I just stared at the group of people surrounding ~~~~.
“Okay! We’re done! Let’s go!” The staff shouted. I opened my mouth. “Heechul, how come you guys and ~~-,” I stopped when I saw ~~~~ laugh with Super Junior and SHINee. My eyes furrowed. What was so funny?!
Heechul ran over to them. “What’s so funny?!” He slung an arm around ~~~~. My fists tightened. KIM HEECHUL!

The door opened again and Yemi pounced in. “OPPA!” She squeaked, hooking her arm with mine. I gently pulled away. “Hi, Yemi,” I said, without taking my eyes off of the crowd.
“What are you look-,” She turned her head.

END OF POV

Kim Yemi’s POV

HA! ~~~~ HAD TO CLEAN THREE DORMS! THAT’S WHAT SHE GETS WHEN SHE MESSES WITH ME!

It was the day the oppas and I get to go to Japan. Yay! I get to have them ALL to myself since that ~~~~ wasn’t coming with us.

I opened and walked in. “OPPA!” I squeaked, hooking my arm with his. He pulled away. “Hi, Yemi,” He said, staring at something.
I pouted. “What are you look-,” I turned my head and saw ~~~~.

My eyes narrowed when I saw her surrounded by Super Junior and SHINee. What…The…Fcuk?

“Why is ~~~~ with the other oppas?” I innocently asked. He shook his head. “I want to know too,” He whispered.

I glared at ~~~~. What kind of trick are you planning, btich?

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

“LET’S GO, DBSK!” Manager hyung shouted, from the door. “Wait-,” I said but I got pulled towards the door by Yemi. “LET’S GO OPPA! WE’RE GOING TO BE LATE!” She said.

I looked back at ~~~~ and the others. My stomach sank a bit. How come she was so close to them…but not us?

END OF POV