Vomiting and Caring Jonghyun

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I swear I almost fainted from the ugly and disgusting sight.
--

Your POV

With my hand covering my mouth, I ran into the bathroom. But suddenly, my phone rang. I quickly picked up.

“H-Hel-,” I stopped when I vomited into the toilet. And this time, it was for real. What the fcuk was under his bed?!
“~~~~ noona?” I heard someone ask. “Hold-,” I hung up and continued to vomit. I didn’t know who it was, but I bet they were disgusted from hearing me barf.

Suddenly, a mad rush of footsteps was heard.

“~~~~!” People shouted. I couldn’t look up but I knew it was Super Junior. Some of them patted my back as I continued to barf.

I finally stopped after a while and rested my back onto the wall.
“ARE YOU OKAY?!” Donghae asked. I nodded and wiped my lips with the back of my hand. “Are you sure you’re okay, ~~~~?” Kangin asked, stepping in front of me. My eyes widened when I saw Kangin. Oh my god. I turned my head back to the toilet.

I was now sitting on the couch, drinking bottles and bottles of water while everyone was closely standing by.

“What happened?” Leeteuk asked. My head snapped to Kangin. “WHAT THE HELL IS UNDER YOUR BED?!” I screamed.
Everyone bounced away from me. He was shocked at first but slowly started to think. “Uh…” Kangin pondered. “Bananas, apples, chips, chocolates, marshmallows, sandwiches, kimbap, salads,” He whispered to himself. My eyes widened as I heard every food he listed.
“…I’m not really sure…”He laughed, after a while. I smacked my head. “I almost DIED when I saw whatever it was!” I groaned. “I shouldn’t have listened to Jaejoong,” I replied.
“WHAT?!” He questioned. “I SAID I SHOULDN’T HAVE LISTENED TO JAEJOONG!” I shouted back. “WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?!” I asked. He quickly dialed some numbers. “YAH! KIM JAEJOONG!” He walked out the door.
I shook my head and coughed a bit. I popped a strawberry candy into my mouth and got up. “Where are you going?” Kibum asked. “To continue cleaning,” I said. I hope the candy will prevent me from vomiting again.
“NO!” Everyone shouted at the same time. I instantly sat back down.
“Kangin will clean his room with Leeteuk,” Siwon stated. I gasped. “THAT WAS YOUR ROOM TOO?!” I gawked at Leeteuk. “Uh huh,” He nodded.
“Oh my god. How can you LIVE in there?!” I asked. He chuckled, ruffling his hair. “I got used to it after a month,” He said. I had to laugh at that.
Then I remembered something. “Wait, how did you know I was barfing?” I asked them.
“Oh. Jonghyun told us,” Sungmin said. My eyes widened. “What? How?” I asked. “He called us,” Leeteuk said. “And we came here RIGHT AWAY,” He convinced.

I checked my phone and the person who I hung up on was Jonghyun. I quickly got up and called him.

“~~~~ noona!” He quickly picked up. “Sorry, Jonghyun,” I said. “Are you okay?!” He asked. “Yeah,” I said.
“What happened?” He asked. “I heard you vomiting,” He softly said.
“It was disgusting wasn’t it?” I asked him. “It wasn’t my fault! You don’t want to see what’s under Kangin’s bed!” I argued.
I heard everyone laughing. “You looked under Kangin hyung’s bed?!” He yelled. I nodded, even though he couldn’t see me.
“Everyone knows not to look under his bed,” He chuckled. I let out a tired breath. “No one told me,” I whispered.
“Well, now you know,” He said. “I’m never looking under anyone’s bed again,” I stated.
He laughed. “That’s a good idea,” He said. “Are you okay, ~~~~ noona?!” I think it was Taemin. I laughed. “I’m fine, Taemin. Thanks for asking,” I said.
“Oh yea!” Key perked up. “Thanks for the Duk Bok Ki,” He said. I smiled. “You’re welcome,” I said.

END OF POV

Kim Jonghyun’s POV

We got home and I looked around to see if ~~~~ was still here. My shoulders deflated in disappointment when she was no where to be found.

“Hey, look!” Key shouted from the kitchen. We walked to the kitchen and Key opened the pot. It was Duk Bok Ki.
“There’s a note,” Taemin said.

I picked it up and read it:

It was very nice to meet you all today. I hope you enjoy the Duk Bok Ki! See you soon! :)
~~~~

I smiled. “~~~~ made this for us,” I said. Minho got a fork and bit into a piece. “Delicious!” He melted. All the members crowded around the table and dug in.

I went into my room and called ~~~~. She picked up but she sounded…weird.

“H-Hel-,” I heard her start. My eyes widened. “~~~~ noona?” I asked. “Hold-,” And then she hung up. I stared at my phone. Oh no. What was wrong?

I quickly called Sungmin. “SUNGMIN!” I shouted. “Hey,” He said. “GO FIND ~~~~!” I said. “What?” He asked, confused. “JUST GO!” I shouted.
He hung up and someone knocked on my door. “What’s with all the commotion?” Onew asked.
“I think something’s wrong with ~~~~,” I stated. His eyes widened.

We all waited for a while before I got a call. My eyes widened when I saw the caller ID.

“~~~~ noona!” I quickly picked up. “Sorry, Jonghyun,” She said. “Are you okay?!” I asked. “Yeah,” She softly said.
“What happened?” I asked, looking at the other members. I put my phone on speaker. “I heard you vomiting,” I frowned.
“It was disgusting wasn’t it?” She asked me. “It wasn’t my fault! You don’t want to see what’s under Kangin’s bed!” She argued.
We looked at each other and laughed. “You looked under Kangin hyung’s bed?!” I yelled. “Everyone knows not to look under his bed,” I chuckled.
She let out a tired breath. “No one told me,” She whispered. “Well, now you know,” I replied. She chuckled. “I’m never looking under anyone’s bed again,” She stated.
I laughed. “That’s a good idea,” I said. “Are you okay, ~~~~ noona?!” Taemin worriedly asked. She laughed. “I’m fine, Taemin. Thanks for asking,” She assured.
“Oh yea! Thanks for the Duk Bok Ki,” Key smiled. “You’re welcome,” She said.

We talked for a while, but she said she had to go and finish cleaning Super Junior’s dorm. I sighed in relief that nothing happened to her and went into the kitchen to eat her Duk Bok Ki. And I had to say, it was the best Duk Bok Ki I have EVER tasted!

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

Right when I was about to sit on my bed, my phone rang.

-Kangin-

I grinned and picked up. “Hey-,” He cut me off. “YAH! KIM JAEJOONG!” He shouted.
“Wo. What’s with the screaming?” I asked, surprised. “WHY DID YOU TELL ~~~~ TO LOOK UNDER MY BED?!” He yelled.
I rolled my eyes. “She’d have to look under there eventually,” I said, lying down. “She barfed because of you,” He growled. I quickly sat up. “SHE THREW UP?!” I asked, surprised. I never knew it’d be THAT bad.
He made a disapproving sigh. “C’mon, Jaejoong. Give her a break! She already has to clean all of our dorms. And she’s a girl! Stop making her life so miserable,” He hung up.

I stared off into space. She…vomited? I glanced at my phone. Should…I call her?

END OF POV