Who Did This To You?

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

Tears rolled down my face again. I sank onto the floor and cupped a hand over my mouth. Jaejoong...

--

Your POV

"Go on, ~~~~," Yunho urged me. We were all standing outside a private room Jaejoong was in.

I swallowed hard and looked through the glass window where we could see him. Many machines were hooked onto him and there was a breathing mask on his face. A big white bandage was wrapped around his head.

"I...can't," I whispered. What right did I have to even get near him after what he did for me?

"I'm sure he wants you to," Junsu softly said. He gently pushed me towards the door. "Go," He nodded.

I looked at the rest of the members for an answer and they nodded too. I grabbed one of the pink gowns hanging by the door and Changmin handed me a mask. They said we had to wear these to prevent the germs going to the patient.

I took in a deep breath and opened the door to hear the frightening beep on the monitor. I gulped and closed the door.

I slowly approached Jaejoong. Every step I took made me shake in fear, thinking when I got to him, the monitor would suddenly stop with a buzz. I finally got to the chair by his bedside and sat down. My eyes scanned his body that was covered with a blue blanket. My eyes stopped at his cold hand which was lying limply by his side. I slowly looked up at the window. The members were sadly gazing at the both of us. Yunho nodded, saying that I should take his hand. I turned back to Jaejoong and slowly reached out. Right when I touched his hand, a sob slipped out of my lips.

"I'm so sorry, Jaejoong," I cried. "It's all my fault," I scolded myself. "If I wasn't that stubborn, you wouldn't be in this condition," I cried.

I have never cried this much before. I hated when I cried, but I didn't know why the tears kept on coming.

I stared at his bandaged face. "If you wake up, I'll do whatever you want," I promised, in a whisper. "I'll sort more papers," I said. "I'll clean your dorm again," I sobbed. "I'll even apologize to Yemi!" I closed my eyes and wept. 

"Just wake up," I softly said. "I'll forgive you," I stated. "I. forgive. you." I said, word after word. I looked back at him and there was no answer. I sniffled and shook my head.

END OF POV

Kim Junsu's POV

I dismally watched as ~~~~ cried over Jaejoong hyung. I knew it wasn't her fault and I knew hyung wanted to protect her. But...something was off. Why would someone want to crash ~~~~? I called the manager a while ago and he said that people witnessed the crash and the driver didn't have any sign of being drunk. Something was going on and I was going to find out.

END OF POV

Park Yoochun's POV

~~~~ literally collapsed when she heard Jaejoong wouldn't be able to wake up. It was a fact we had to face, but why did all this happen in the first place?

As ~~~~ sobbed beside Jaejoong hyung, I couldn't help but tear up a bit myself. I couldn't blame Jaejoong hyung for doing saving ~~~~ because if it were me, I would have did the same thing.

END OF POV

Shim Changmin's POV

~~~~ wouldn't stop crying since we got here. It was not like I was stupid enough to not have known they actually liked each other even when they argued and bickered. What kind of merciless person would such a thing to these two? I felt very sad for her.

I watched her slowly take hyung's hand and speak to him. I frowned even more. Wake up, hyung. She needs you.

END OF POV

Jung Yunho's POV

The sorrowful look she gave us when she looked up at us for permission if she could hold his hand made me want to beat the hell out of the bastard who did this to Jaejoong. I swallowed hard and slowly nodded, giving her a sign that it was okay to take his hand.

When she touched his hand, she started to cry. I didn't know what she was saying but by her wet face, I knew she wanted him to wake up. Frustrated tears started to form in my eyes and my fists tighten. I was going to find that bastard no matter what.

Suddenly, my phone started to vibrate. I harshly rubbed my eyes and silently left the room and closed the door.

I looked at the ID. It was manager hyung. I picked up and before I could say anything, he spoke. "We found him," He urgently said.

END OF POV

----------

D: found...who?