First Day At Work

Everything Happens For A Reason

Your POV

The next day was a Saturday and I received a call early in the morning from the manager. I guess it was my first official day at work. I washed up and chose a nice, light dress to wear.

Outfit:

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/94/102/L_g0011010294.jpg

I grabbed my purse and quickly hopped into my Honda Civic.

Car:

http://imshopping.rediff.com/pixs/productsearch/product_images/four_wheeler/Honda-Civic-1.8VMT.jpg

I wasn’t rich or anything, but my parents saved up to buy this car for my last birthday.

I made my way to the address the manager had given me. I was kind of nervous. I mean, this WAS my FIRST job. I anxiously tapped my steering wheel while I waited for the green light. I’ve decided to ignore Yemi and just put all my heart into this job. But the more I think about it…why DID I get this job anyways?

I walked through the door and spotted the manager talking to someone. He looked up and smiled.

“~~~~-shi!” He said. I bowed and walked up to him. “Hello,” I said.
He smiled and motioned me towards a room. “Let’s go sit down and talk,” He said. I nodded and followed him.

Right when he opened the door, DBSK looked up.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

Last night, the members and I discussed what we would do with ~~~~. They all agreed with what I had thought earlier when I said that she might have been an innocent fan. We couldn’t do anything about it since she signed all the documents. But…we did think of SOMETHING.

Early the next morning, we were told that she would be coming over to help with the next concert we would be having. Wow. She already gets something to do the day after her interview. Amazing…

We were now in another conference room, waiting for the manager and ~~~~.

“The company must love her,” Yoochun sat back in his seat. “How could she get something to do the day right after her interview,” He said.

Maybe that’s why we were all members; we all thought the same things.

Junsu sighed. “I don’t care anymore. As long as all our performances and events goes well, I’m fine with her,” He rotated his neck. “And we do have that thing,” He nodded to it. I agreed with what he was thinking.

There was a knock on the door and the door opened. My eyes enlarged a bit. ~~~~ looked kind of cute in that nice pink dress. But when she gave me a look, the thought disappeared. I coldly gave her a look back.

“Okay, since everyone is here, let’s start,” Manager hyung said.

I let out a silent sigh. Since we were all quite picky, this was going to take a while.

During the meeting, I snuck quick glances at ~~~~. She paid full attention to what we were talking about and she would give pretty interesting suggestions at times. But I still wasn’t fully sure if she was faking everything or not. There was a moment of silence since we were all looking through papers. Suddenly, ~~~~ spoke up.

“Excuse me,” She started. We all looked up. She cleared a bit. “I have a question,” She softly said.
The manager nodded. “What is it?” He smiled.

Why did he keep SMILING?! Man…he hasn’t stopped smiling ever since we met this ~~~~ girl.

“W-Why did you even hire me?” She asked. My eyes widened and all the members looked at the manger, waiting to see what he would say.

END OF POV

Your POV

I gathered up some courage and opened my mouth to ask the question I had wondered before.

“Excuse me,” I said. Everyone looked up. I cleared my throat a bit. “I have a question,” I softly said.
The manager nodded. “What is it?” He smiled. “W-Why did you even hire me?” I asked.

The manager looked a bit surprised. All the members of DBSK’s eyes widened a bit. My eyes furrowed. Were they hiding something?

“Why would you ask that?” The manager said. I shrugged. “I just wanted to know. It’s just that I got hired so quickly,” I truthfully stated.
“It’s obviously because you have talent!” He widely grinned. “If you didn’t, why would we even ask you all those questions?” He asked me.
I raised an eyebrow. “Is that REALLY the reason why?” I questioned.
He chuckled. “Of course!” He said. “Why would I lie to you?” He asked. I slowly nodded.

I guess I would have to believe that much…for now.

After the discussion about their upcoming concert, the manager had to leave.

“I have to go, but you can stay here and talk with the members,” The manager said, getting up. “I should be heading back too,” I stood up.

I wanted to go home. I didn’t want to be stuck in a room with these people.

But someone stopped me. “We have something to talk to you about, ~~~~-shi,” Yoochun said.

I’ve actually searched DBSK up last night. And man, were they big. There were endless things about them. I guess I should be grateful to be working for them…I think.

The manager nodded and said goodbye. “Sit down,” Yunho said. I was startled by that command, but slowly sat down.

“We want to discuss something with you,” Junsu said. “But you can’t tell anyone about this because it’s a secret,” He whispered.

My heart stopped for a second. He sounded a bit scary. What was so “secret” that no one could know?

“What is it?” I asked.

Jaejoong pushed out a piece of paper and pen in front of me. “This is a contract. Sign it,” He demanded.

My eyes widened. Contract?!

END OF POV