Ch.152 The Homecoming

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ Offfffff : I have decided it. Tzuyu will kill Sana's father.

@ Wivern : Well, SaTzu confession is six weeks after Mina broke up with Sana, so it is not too slow. It's actually pretty quick. Well, we still have the most formidable enemy for OT9 next (Anzai). Also, I skip time for MiNayeon because I'm bored and tortured writing about them LOL

@ blank123 : Yeah, go use that method on someone. I wanna know how it will turn out in real life.

@ krina_love : Tzuyu is a beginner LOL

@ jyp_stan : MiNayeon and SaTzu is epic LOL



CHAPTER 152 THE HOMECOMING





After accepting Tzuyu's confession, Sana spent the rest of the day battling with her own confused mind. Two days ago she had accidentally read Tzuyu's confession letter to her. And she didn't expect Tzuyu to come to meet her so very soon, much less to confess to her. And it wasn't just ordinary confession. Tzuyu was basically forcing Sana to say yes. Sana was very baffled with this. Yes she liked Tzuyu, but not in the romantic way, yet. And Sana's mind was still a bit lingering towards Mina. It's only been six weeks since Mina broke up with her, and Mina still hangs around and meets her every week in the pub. Sana’s broken heart was still not fully healed yet.

And from the letter, Sana learned that Tzuyu had loved her for a very long time, ever since Tzuyu first came to this town, four years ago. That was quite surprising. And now, Sana wondered how Tzuyu was feeling whenever she saw her being intimate with Mina. Tzuyu must have felt very jealous of Mina, just like Nayeon being jealous of Sana. And just like Nayeon, Tzuyu also had a poker face, she was able to hide her emotion very well. Sana wondered how she never realized it after all this time.

And the way Tzuyu forced her to say yes, it was weird but also very sweet. Other people would probably find it a bit rude, forcing someone to accept a love confession. Bu Sana found it to be very cute, coming from Tzuyu. Although yes Tzuyu had a logical reason behind that. Sana was going to meet her father today. And she will be quite occupied with her family problems, and Tzuyu will lose her moment if she waited longer to confess. Tzuyu wanted Sana to accept her confession before Sana's father was released from the prison. Tzuyu was worried for Sana, and by dating her it will make it easier for Tzuyu to protect Sana. Although of course, it wasn't the main motive for Tzuyu to date Sana.

Sana's mind then wander to her father. Minatozaki Ichiro. A man with a big, tall, and strong body. He looked like a professional wrestler. When he got angry, his voice became loud, roaring like a lion. His eyes would turn red, veins would appear on his face and neck. Only thinking about his appearance already made Sana cower and shrink. And she didn't want to recall it again, all the pain and suffering that she had endured under her father's treatment.

Sana was only a teenager back then, when her father was arrested and trialed for killing someone in a fight. And Sana had been physically abused for years by her father, ever since she was in elementary school. At first it was only in a form of punishment. Whenever Sana made a mistake, her father would punish her. Small mistakes like accidentally dropping something or breaking a bowl or a plate would usually cost her a slap on the face. A bigger mistake like losing something, forgetting to do something or not doing her father's order, would cost Sana a few of belt on her back. Arguing back or defending herself was not allowed. Apologizing was not useful either. Ichiro didn't accept an apology from his children.

Later, it became much worse. Even when Sana didn't make a mistake, Ichiro would come at her and vent his anger on her by yelling at her and beating her. He would come home drunk, angered. And he would yell at everyone in the house, then Sana, being the youngest child who often stayed at home with her mother, would receive most of the punishment even though she didn't make any mistake.

Sana's mother usually would try to protect Sana from her father. But due to her weak body (she suffered a heart and lungs problem), Sana's mother was not able to help much. Instead of helping her daughter out, she would end up getting beaten by her husband as well.

Remembering all those things made Sana cowered a bit. In front of her friends, she said she wasn't scared of her father anymore. But the truth is, she's still scared. Sana was worried that after being imprisoned for eight years, her father must have become more violent than before, being surrounded and befriend with criminals and gangsters inside the prison.

Sana and her mother had rarely visited Ichiro in the prison. Sometimes Kento visited him, and he would return to bring the news from their father. And now after eight years, Ichiro would be released from prison and returned to his family. Sana couldn't help but feel anxious.

The Japanese girl then continued her work at the pub, while keep thinking about her family and her girlfriend.





AT THE MYOUI RESIDENCE.

"What? Sana is dating Chewy?" Chaeyoung was in so much shock.

"Yeah. Why are you so shocked? Oh, you didn't expect this?" Mina stared at her younger sister.

"No. I didn't. I didn't notice anything between them." Chaeyoung said, shrugging.

Chaeyoung usually was very observant towards her friends. But recently she didn't have much time to hang out with the girls, and she didn't even attend the tournament either. So of course, Chaeyoung didn't notice the interaction between Sana and Tzuyu recently.

"Yeah. Tzuyu had confessed. Guess how and where she confessed." Mina said.

Chaeyoung paused for a moment, thinking.

"I don't know." She said while staring at Mina and Momo.

"Well, she confessed today, at the pub, at lunch break time. Hahaha!" Momo answered and burst out laughing.

"What? That is so.... not romantic! Hahaha!" Chaeyoung laughed as well.

"When I confessed to Dahyun, I took her to the savannah and canyon. We watched the sunset together, and I confessed to her!" Chaeyoung spoke proudly.

"And I even had to make a prank about returning to Japan, before confessing to Jihyo!" Momo said proudly.

"And I had to receive nine slaps on my cheeks when I confessed to Nayeon!" Mina said proudly as well.

They all boasted about how epic the confessions they made towards their respective girlfriends were.

And of course, compared to Chaeyoung's and Momo's and Mina's way of confessing, Tzuyu's way of confession was too ordinary, and far from being dramatic, much less romantic. Tzuyu's confession was impulsive, quick and express. And who else is going to make a love confession inside a restroom during a lunch break time? No one. Only Chou Tzuyu does.

"I really wanted to see Sana's face when Chewy made a confession to her!" Momo said.

"Sana must be very shocked! Hahaha!" Chaeyoung spoke.

"Yeah. And Chewy forced her to say yes. What the heck!" Mina said, then she had an idea. "So, let's make a bet, guys. I'm betting Sana will be dating Tzuyu for more than six months."

Momo and Chaeyoung stared at Mina, giving the latter a ridiculous look.

"Hm. I'm sure she will." M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter