Ch.147 The Third Tournament (Part 2)

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ krina_love : You're wrong. I said that to make you think that "I was saying that to make you think I'm going to make Mina lose, but then I will surprise you by making Mina win." I said that to make you think I was lying when in fact, I'm just being honest. My point is, never trust whatever the evil Authornim says LOL

@ awvibe : I have made it clear that Mina will lose LOL

@ Hosana_to_highest : You don't know anything LOL

@ blank123 : Yes, it is Victoria from f(x) girl group. She has a very flexible body and her dance is powerful. I can't think of anyone else who is suitable to be Tzuyu's arch enemy here. And Victoria is a Chinese too, which will raise some political tension between her and Tzuyu here. We've seen in this fic, how the Myoui Family received hatred from the townspeople because they're Japanese.

DISCLAIMER: I don't mean to be inconsiderate to these idols by bringing up politics issues into this fic. Let's just think of this fic as a satire about the clash amongst countries (Taiwan vs China, South Korea vs Japan).

@ jyp_stan : Mina will lose.

@ Wivern : I read your comment with a stupid grin LOL. Amongst other readers, you're the one who knows me the most. You evil reader LOL



CHAPTER 147 THE THIRD TOURNAMENT (Part 2)






FIRST ROUND.


THWACKK!!!

Mina's fist landed hard on Tzuyu's jaw, causing the latter to stumble aside.

"First strike! Yes!" Mina shouted, feeling thrilled and excited. She felt like she was playing her favorite game. She had been playing a lot of video games about fighting and martial arts, like Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Street Fighters, Dead or Alive, etc. Now Mina felt like she was living in one, playing a character in the video game, and she felt herself badass and awesome.

Mina made another tricky move. She threw her punch to hit Tzuyu's face, but then she stopped mid-air, causing Tzuyu to startle, then she punched her face hard, making Tzuyu fall down to the floor.

"Second strike! Yaaay!" Mina shouted and threw her arms up in the air.

"One... Two...." Momo counted. And Tzuyu quickly got up on her feet again. She took a moment to recover, and then she charged again with a full fist.

Mina sidestepped and gave Tzuyu a kidney punch.


THUDD!!!


"ARGH!!" Tzuyu screamed out loud. She doubled over and collapsed to the canvas.

Momo came over fast. "Mina! That's a foul!" She scolded her cousin.

"Sorry! I was about to punch her stomach but she turned around suddenly! Sorry!" Mina said shruggingly.

"You're cheating!" Tzuyu growled angrily at Mina.

Everyone was also staring at Mina with a questioning look on their eyes. Mina had never cheated before. Sometimes she played around, but never cheated.

Momo brought Tzuyu to her corner, and the match was then suspended for a minute to give Tzuyu time to recover. The officer seemed to be very angry at Mina. She kept glaring at Mina while waiting for her pain to subside.

The two fighters charged again and they exchanged some hard, fast punches. Mina striked Tzuyu at the back of her head.


THWACKK!!!


It wasn't a hard punch, but it managed to leave Tzuyu dazed and weakened.

Momo quickly separated them.

"Mina! What the hell is wrong with you! You know the rules! No kidney punch, no rabbit punch! One more foul, and you'll be disqualified!" Momo scolded Mina.

Tzuyu was given another minute to recover. Then she charged in again. This time, she did it more carefully, keeping her distance safe from Mina.

They spent another minute trading punches. And then Tzuyu found an opportunity. She punched Mina hard on her left cheek.


THWACKK!!


"Ugh!"

Mina was thrown onto the rope, and her body bounced a few times on the rope.

Tzuyu came fast, throwing her fists at Mina wanting to pummel her again, but the latter quickly ducked and moved away.

Tzuyu came again and Mina moved away again. She ducked. She dodged. She shifted. She slided. She sidestepped. But most often, she ran away.

This made Tzuyu become furious and agitated. Mina was clearly playing around with her.

"I never knew that other than a coward, you were also a cheater." Tzuyu glared at Mina.

Mina shrugged. "Yeah, sorry, but I can't let my girlfriend lose three hundred thousand won today."

Tzuyu chased Mina again. Mina ran away from one corner to another corner. And then the bell rang, indicating the end of the first round. Momo sent the two fighters to their corners. And while walking away, Tzuyu threw a death glare at Mina. The Japanese cowgirl, on the other hand, just smirked mischievously at Tzuyu.


Jeongyeon, Jihyo, and the other girls stared at those two fighters.

"What happened to them? They look like they're just playing around with each other." Yuna the schoolgirl commented.

"Yeah, especially Mina, she fights rather dirty." Jeongyeon agreed. "She really wants to win this fight for Nayeon."

While Jihyo didn't say anything, only staring at her eldest sister who was standing not faraway from them.


Nayeon and Sana were standing across from each other. In a brief moment, their eyes met each other and Nayeon suddenly felt very weird. Two months ago, at their last tournament, Sana was very angry at Nayeon because Nayeon had put a very high bet on Mina. Sana then scolded Nayeon, saying Nayeon shouldn't treat Mina as her toy, and shouldn't make Mina fight beyond her limits.

But now, Nayeon did it again. And she wondered what Sana was thinking about it. She figured Sana probably didn't feel bothered anymore, about her putting high bet on Mina. Now Sana even put a bet against Mina. Sana wanted Mina to lose.

And Nayeon felt weird because not only this is about Mina versus Tzuyu fighting anymore, but this has also become Nayeon's pride versus Sana's pride. Nayeon wanted Mina to win. While Sana wanted Tzuyu to win.


Mina and Tzuyu were sitting on their corners, across from each other.

Sana came to Tzuyu and began to check the girl's injury. The Japanese singer/waitress seemed to be worried for Tzuyu.

"Tck! I can't believe Mina did this to you, Chewy! Cheating and fighting dirty. This is so unlike her." Sana muttered as she checked the bump at the back of Tzuyu's head where the rabbit punch earlier had landed before.

Sana then turned her eyes and threw a death glare at Mina, sending a message that she was very angry at the latter. Mina just replied with a shrug and a smirk.

Sana shook her head and turned her attention back at Tzuyu, checking the part where Mina had landed the kidney punch on Tzuyu's body.

"That looks bad. Are you sure you're okay, Chewy?" Sana said.

Tzuyu nodded. "I'm okay. She didn't hit me that hard. Don't worry, Sana, I'm going to win this fight. Everyone is putting their bets on me. I'm not going to let you down. Today, I will give you all four hundred thousand won." The officer said with a determined look in her eyes.

Sana shook her head again and let out a sigh. Somehow she felt this fight had become something more than just a bet and money.

Meanwhile, Nayeon walked up to Mina's corner.

"Mina, what were you doing up there? Cheating? You wanna get disqualified?" She scolded her girlfriend.

Mina turned at Nayeon. "Just be patient, Nayeon! She's strong, I have to wear her out and weaken her to win this match."

"And you want to do that by cheating?" Nayeon glared.

Mina replied calmly. "Don't worry, Nay. I won't do it again."

"Of course you won't! One more foul, and you're going to get disqualified!" Nayeon scolded her even more.

Mina turned at Nayeon. "Are you afraid you're going to lose your money again?"

Nayeon glared. "This isn't about the money, Mina! I just want you to take this fight seriously!"

Mina smiled and nodded. "Okay!"

The Japanese cowgirl then stood up and went to face her opponent again.




SECOND ROUND.



Mina and Tzuyu faced each other again.

"Mina, remember, one more foul, and you'll get disqualified!" Momo warned her cousin.

Mina just nodded and muttered an 'okay'.

Momo gave a signal for the second round to begin. The two fighters started exchanging jabs, hooks, straights, crosses, and uppercuts on each other again.

Tzuyu still felt hurt from the kidney punch and rabbit punch she received earlier. But thanks to her strength and endurance, she was able to recover fast. And with everyone including Sana putting their bet on her, Tzuyu certainly didn't want to give up. She knew she was stronger than Mina. And unless Mina went into a dark penguin mode, beating her wouldn't be too much of a problem. Tzuyu then made a mental note not to let Mina cheat against her again.


Tzuyu threw a hard, fast fist at Mina. Mina sidestepped and gave her opponent a jab to her side. When Mina was about to run away, Tzuyu shifted faster and trailed Mina. Mina gave Tzuyu another punch on her face. Tzuyu replied with a punch to Mina's gut. Mina doubled over and Tzuyu used the opportunity to throw more punches at Mina. She rained down her fists upon Mina's body.

Feeling overwhelmed, Mina thre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter