Ch.130 How To Flirt With A Stranger

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ Wivern: I can't find any other plot to make Nayeon reveal her feelings for Mina, other than using a cassette recorder.

@ blank123: Yeah, I'm the master of slapping. Let's just pray for whoever will be my boyfriend/girlfriend in the future. But honestly though, I never experienced slapping and being slapped by people.

@ Hosana_to_highest : I wonder what term you will use for the incoming nine-slaps-scene. It will be two or three more chapters. Yes, I'm also still worried for her. I know she's still struggling with it, now and in the future. This is the first time Mina is taking a half-year-length break. I'm not surprised if in the future she will occasionally take a day/week off from the group schedule again. She has all the rights in the world to take a day off anytime she wants.

@ krina_love : Mina will listen to it soon.

@ jyp_stan : You already know what will happen next.



CHAPTER 130 HOW TO FLIRT WITH A STRANGER



Nayeon found herself waking up late the next day. She woke up at 9 AM. They had not much time because the hotel's rule says the guests had to check out before 10 AM in the morning. Jeongyeon had already finished packing up. Nayeon then took a brief shower and quickly packed up her belongings.

The two then walked out from the hotel room, and went to the lobby to return the key.

"Uhh... my head hurts!" Nayeon said. "Jeong, did I get drunk again last night?"

"Yeah, you kinda did." Jeongyeon smiled.

"Tck! Jeong! You should've stopped me before I got too drunk!"

Jeongyeon didn't say anything, she just kept smiling.

"Where is Mina and others?" Nayeon asked.

"They went to the children park around here. They said they will return home before noon though, because Seoyeon had to go to school tomorrow and they didn't want Seoyeon to get tired. You wanna come to the children park?" Jeongyeon offered.

The CEO pressed her fingers on her temple. "I still have a hangover. Let's just go home now. I want to sleep again. Tck! Getting drunk here is really not in my plan!"

"Okay."

They went to the car and drove home.


Along their way home, Jeongyeon didn't say anything much at Nayeon, and vice versa.

Jeongyeon dropped Nayeon at her mansion, and then drove to her own apartment.

Nayeon locked herself in her room, and took another hour to sleep.

Her head felt so heavy, and she had no memory of last night. The last thing she remembered was seeing Mina, Sana, and Seoyeon walking out of the restaurant, and then she had a drinking challenge with Jeongyeon.

Nayeon then chose to spend the rest of her day lying on her bed, resting, and watching TV.

Around 3 PM, she went out of her room, and found Jihyo was packing up her stuff.

She remembered Jihyo was going to a conference in Seoul this week.

"Leaving now, Ji?"

"Yeah."

"Take care."

"You too, Nayeonie. Take care. Don't drink too much again. I see you had a hangover today." Jihyo said.

"Yeah, I think I'm a bit messed up this week."

"Get a grip, Nay. Don’t let yourself drown. If something happens, call my number. And don't hesitate to talk to Dahyun too if you need help."

"Okay, thank you, Ji."

After finishing packing up, Jihyo then left the house. Jennie helped drive her to the station. The ImFamily had butlers and drivers too, but most of the time they preferred to drive on their own.

Later in the evening, Nayeon had dinner with her family. They asked her how her vacation to the water park was going, and Nayeon said it was great and she was enjoying it. She recommended them to go to that waterpark when they have time.





MEANWHILE. AT JEONGYEON'S APARTMENT.

Jeongyeon was busy making a copy of the cassette she had recorded last night. She was planning to give a copy to Mina, after t out the last part about Seoyeon. Jeongyeon thought it was not the right time to deal with Seoyeon's issue. Now Jeongyeon's goal is to help Nayeon and Mina fix their relationship, or even better, achieve the next level in their relationship. Nayeon loved Mina, that was obvious. And after seeing how Mina was jealous of Jeongyeon kissing Nayeon, there's no doubt that Mina also loved Nayeon. She just didn't realize it yet.

As for Seoyeon's secret, Jeongyeon figured that Mina didn't need to know about it for now. That secret must be revealed by Nayeon herself, and when she was sober, not when she was drunk. Her daughter's issue was a very delicate issue, and it shouldn't be revealed without Nayeon's permission. The only time Jeongyeon revealed the secret was to Tzuyu, and it was because Jeongyeon trusted Tzuyu just as much as Nayeon trusted Jeongyeon, and Tzuyu already made a guess for it too.

After spending an hour, Jeongyeon finished duplicating the cassette. She put the cassette inside her bag. She was planning to give it to Mina soon so that Mina would know the truth about Nayeon's feelings for her.

As a lawyer, Jeongyeon was bound by her oath to keep her clients' secrets. However, only for Nayeon Jeongyeon decided she needed to break the oath, and she did it for the sake of Nayeon's happiness and wellbeing. She had broken the oath when she told Tzuyu about Seoyeon being Nayeon's daughter. Now she had to break the oath again by telling Mina the truth about Nayeon's true feelings for her, and everything that she had done for her.

Jeongyeon knew there would be one person getting hurt by this. That is Minatozaki Sana. But Jeongyeon figured if Mina loved Nayeon more than she loved Sana, then it would be better to break Sana's heart now rather than later.

Jeongyeon was quite sure Mina loved Nayeon. She could see it in Mina's eyes when Mina told her about how Nayeon had called their projects and ended their partnerships. Mina was clearly sad and hurt. And she could see the jealousy in Mina's eyes too, when she danced with Nayeon and kissed her on the lips last night at the restaurant.

Ever since she was a child, Jeongyeon had a knack for observing people's behavior and gestures. During her school days, she often spent her time observing her friends, and she was able to make predictions of who likes whom, who rivals whom, who hates whom, just from observing their gestures and body language during their interactions. Later after she graduated with a degree in law and a minor in psychology, her skill had improved a lot. She can read people easily like they were an open book.

Jeongyeon didn't know whether her act will bring Nayeon closer to Mina, or the other way around. Even if Mina loved Nayeon, it didn't mean Mina would decide to break up with Sana and be with Nayeon. Mina probably would decide to stay with Sana because she didn't want to hurt her and break her heart. Jeongyeon was sure Mina loved Nayeon. The problem is, will Mina realize it? And will she take the right action for it?

Jeongyeon had heard too many stories about people making the decision to let go of the love of their life. He also heard many stories about people not willing to take a risk to get the love of their life. There was a boy in Jeongyeon's high school. He loved a girl, his classmate, but he had no guts to confess to her. They remained friends. It was only after the girl got married, that the girl told the boy she actually had a huge crush on him when they were in high school. The boy regretted it a lot. If only he had the gut to confess to the girl, he probably would've been the one marrying that girl. But because he didn't want to take the risk, he ended up lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter