Ch.115 The Seal Of Confession (Part 3)

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ blank123 : I think in this situation, the Authornim is the only one to blame LOL

@ Wivern : Oh yeah, that root cause is a plot hole. Gotta find something to fill the plot hole.

@ krina_love : Your prediction is right, everything will happen like in the trailers. Then the nine-slaps-scene will happen.

@ jyp_stan : Get ready for the storm.

@ Everyone : Sometimes I update multiple chapters at once. And I see there's a difference in number of views between those chapters (Chapter 114 has 140 views while Chapter 113 only has 75 views), so I think some readers have accidentally skipped the chapter. Please do check by yourself whether you have accidentally skipped a chapter or not.



CHAPTER 115 THE SEAL OF CONFESSION (Part 3)



SONG LYRICS : 98º - The Hardest Things




"Jaebum and I will get married this year, probably in the autumn."

"...."

"...."

"...."

Everyone was in shock upon hearing that.

"Oh, Nayeon, my dear, you will get married with Jaebum! I have been waiting for this for too long!" SungRyung said happily.

"Nayeon, Jaebum, congratulations! I wish you'll be very happy together!" Jennie spoke happily as well.

Jihyo smiled and nodded. "Nayeon, Jaebum, I'm happy for you!"

While the youngest one, Im Dahyun, could only stare in shock upon hearing the news.

"This is the best news I've received from you since a very long time, my dear daughter." SungRyung stood up from her seat and went to hug her eldest daughter. "Thank you, dear. I've been waiting for this for too long." She said as she kissed her daughter.

Jennie also stood up and went to give a kiss at her cousin.

*CHU*

She planted a kiss, which looked like a Judas kiss, on Nayeon's cheek. And her lips curved a bit, forming a faint smirk as she glanced secretly at Jaebum.

"Congratulations, my dear cousin." She whispered into Nayeon's ear.

Nayeon didn't say anything, only muttering a thankyou.


The Im Family then spent the rest of the evening, talking about Nayeon and Jaebum's future wedding. Everyone seemed to be happy about it. The only exception was the youngest Im who looked a bit distraught at that moment. However, she tried her best to look happy and not ruining the happy moment.





FRIDAY MORNING.

Mina arrived at the Im Ranch and went directly to Jaebum's room. She had a meeting with Jaebum today. Jaebum said he would give Mina a briefing about their next project. But upon arriving at Jaebum's room, Mina found the door was closed and there's a sign informing the owner of the room didn't attend the office today.

Nayeon came to Mina and greeted her.

"Good morning, Mina."

"Good morning, Nayeon. Is Jaebum coming today?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry, I forgot to tell you Jaebum is sick since Tuesday. He is staying at my house for this week until he recovers. I have planned to make a phone call to you last night to inform you and cancel today's meeting. But then I forgot. Sorry." Nayeon said. And she was lying again. Truth is, she wanted Mina to still come to her office, and she wanted to see Mina's face eventhough it was just for a few minutes.

"Oh, he is sick. Well, please send my greeting to him. Hope he recovers soon."

"Sure."

"Then, I'm going back now." Mina said, ready to leave. She had no agenda other than meeting with Jaebum, and there's no reason for her to stay longer after the meeting was cancelled.

Mina turned around. But then Nayeon called her.

"Mina, wait!"

Mina turned again.

"Don't leave yet. Wait here."

Nayeon said and then left to her room. Then she came back with a plastic bag.

"Please give this to Seoyeon." She handed the bag to Mina.

"A toy? Okay." Mina said.

Nayeon turned around and walked away.

"Hey, wait!" Mina pulled Nayeon's hand and stopped her.

Nayeon stared at Mina.

"Send a kiss and a hug for Seoyeon through me." Mina said.

Nayeon blinked.

"Nayeon, I know you don't want a kiss and a hug with me again, you've cancelled our agreements, but I think we still need to do it for Seoyeon."

Nayeon felt something tugged inside her heart.

During the recent week, she had been struggling to resist herself from kissing and hugging Mina. She even canceled their agreements. But only when it comes to her daughter, she found herself unable to resist the urge. She wanted to give a kiss and a hug to her daughter, and the only way for her to do it is through this penguin delivery service.

"Okay. I'll send a kiss and a hug for Seoyeon." Nayeon nodded.

Mina smiled, and Nayeon smiled back.

Nayeon then gave a kiss and a hug to Mina. It was a warm and gentle kiss, just like always.

And all the while, Nayeon kept saying to herself, that it was just a friendly kiss and friendly hug. Nothing more. And it was meant for Seoyeon, not Mina.

"There. Please send it to Seoyeon." Nayeon said as she broke the hug.

But Mina pulled her closer again.

"Wait, Nayeon, you're not doing it right. Seoyeon like to be hugged tightly. So hug me tightly." She said.

"O-Okay." Nayeon nodded. She hugged Mina again, tightly this time. And deep inside she was crying again, thinking how pathetic she was, for keep using Seoyeon as a reason to hug Mina.



Mina, we both know that we shouldn't do this.
This is wrong, and it's killing me.
And here I am. I'm trying to be strong.
We both got somewhere else to be, and promises to keep.
I have someone else who loves me.
And you have someone else who loves you.

Now I've made up my mind.
There is no turning back.
Jaebum has been good to me, and Sana has been good to you.
And they deserve better than this.

It's the hardest thing I'll ever have to do.
To look you in the eye, and tell you I don't love you.
To tell you that we're just friends, and that there's nothing happens between us.
To show no emotion, when you stare at me with such a loving eyes.
To show no feelings, when you give a 'friendly' kiss and hug to me.

Mina, I can't let you see what you mean to me.
Our hands are tied and our hearts are not free.
We're just not meant to be together.

It's the hardest thing I'll ever have to do.
To turn around and walk away, and pretending I don't love you.

I know we'll meet again.
We will always meet again.
You are my friend and business partner.
And you will always be like that for me, nothing more.

Fate has a place and time, so we can get on with our life.
I've got to be cruel to be kind.
All my love that I'll be sending to you, you'll never know it.
You'll never realize it, just how much I love you.

Maybe another time, another day, I will find a chance to get together with you.
But now, as much as I want to, I can't keep fighting for you anymore.
'Cause as far as I can see, there is no happy ending for us.






LATER. AT THE PUB.

The three beautiful, hot, and cool Myoui-Hirai-Son sisters were hanging out in the pub as usual.

It was still 10:30 AM in the morning. The lunch break time hadn't come yet, and the pub was still empty. Mina, Momo, and Chaeyoung were the only customers there at the moment.

Chaeyoung took something from her bag and spoke in a low voice.

"Listen, Jaebum is sick and he is staying in the Im Mansion right now. Dahyun told me he will be staying there until the rest of the week, so his house will be empty. This is a good opportunity for us. I will put this CCTV inside his house and-"

"What TV?" Momo interrupted.

"CCTV. It is a surveillance device that can help us monitoring our surrounding, and it works like a TV. Here, I show you." Chaeyoung took out a CCTV camera from inside her backpack.

"This CCTV will be connected to a transmitter. Then it will send the data to the satellite. And we will be able to access it from home using a receiver."

"Oh, wow!" Mina and Momo both exclaimed in awe.

"This is awesome, right?" Chaeyoung said with a smirk.

Chaeyoung continued demonstrating the device to her sister and cousin.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter