Ch.102 Visiting The Bunny Kid (Part 2)

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 102 VISITING THE BUNNY KID (Part 2)


SATURDAY MORNING.

Sana had just finished helping her mother washing dishes and doing laundry today. And now she was taking a shower and preparing herself for a date with Mina.

After finishing her preparation, she then sat on her bed, thinking of what she would do next. She still had an hour and a half. Normally she would wait for Mina to come and pick her up. But today she suddenly wanted to do it the other way. She wanted to come to Mina's house and surprised her girlfriend. And then maybe they could talk or do something together before they go out for a date today.

It had been three weeks since Sana received those pictures of Mina and Nayeon on the river and savannah. Sana was still insecure about it, worried that Mina had been cheating on her with Nayeon. But upon receiving help from Momo and Tzuyu, she decided to put her faith in Mina again. Yes, Mina had lied to her, but hopefully it wasn't because Mina was planning to cheat on her. Sana knew Mina was not the kind of girl who likes to cheat on her girlfriend.

After preparing her stuff, Sana then left her house and rode her bicycle, heading to Mina's house. And while riding, she was thinking of her girlfriend.

Mina must be playing games right now. I want to watch her playing games. She looks so cute like a little kid when she's playing.

Upon arriving at Mina's house, Sana was welcomed by Momo who had just finished checking something on the farm.

"Momo!"

"Oh hey, Sana! You look pretty!"

"Haha! Thanks!"

"Are you going out with Mina today?"

"Yes. Is she at home or at the ranch?"

"She's at home, probably still playing game. Come, let's go to her room. I need to talk to her about something too."

Momo and Sana then entered the house and went directly to Mina's room. They heard the sound from the computer and Momo thought Mina was busy playing. The peach girl then opened the door immediately without knocking.

"Mina, Sana is here to- Nayeon?"

The two Japanese girls stood in awe upon seeing Mina and Nayeon kneeling on the floor, staring at each other. Their hands touched each other's, and their faces were only a few inches apart from each other. It almost looked like they wanted to kiss each other on the lips.

The penguin cowgirl and the CEO, who were shocked as well upon seeing the Momo and Sana coming, accidentally dropped the CD again and the round-shape thing then fell to the floor and rolled away, and disappeared under the bed.

Mina and Nayeon then quickly pulled away from each other.

"Mina? Nayeon?" Sana voiced.

"Oh hi, Sana! You're coming?" Mina greeted.

"Hi, Sana." Nayeon said.

The CEO and the penguin cowgirl then glanced at each other. Both were feeling awkward upon what happened, although it wasn't actually their intention. However, they both knew their position earlier would make everyone who sees them think that they're going to kiss each other.

Momo frowned at Mina. While Sana had her gaze on Mina, then Nayeon, then back Mina.

Momo's gaze was like, 'Miguri, I'm so going to kick your again!'

While Sana's gaze was like, 'Mina, are you cheating on me again?'


"What are you two doing on the floor?" Momo asked.

The dense penguin scratched her head. "Mmm... catching CD. You know, my CD games. It fell down. Oh, where is it now?"

The penguin cowgirl suddenly crouched down and sneaked her head under the bed. Her was facing upward, making it look very weird for everyone to see it. Nayeon couldn't help but glancing at Mina's . And her eye movement didn't go unnoticed by Sana.

Is she just checking out my girlfriend? Sana glared at Nayeon.


It took at least ten seconds for Mina to finally reach the CD and take it out.

"Ah, I got it!" The penguin shouted happily.

Nayeon then took her eyes off Mina, and stared at Sana, who was still staring at her during the whole time.

"Sana, why are you coming here? It's still an hour to go, right? Why didn't you just wait at your house until I pick you up?" Mina asked her.

Sana stared at Mina. "I wanted to surprise you." But it seems I'm the one who's getting a real surprise here. Tck, I bet Nayeon would've kissed Mina if Momo and I didn't come here in time. Sana thought bitterly.

M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter