Ch.99 While They Were Sleeping

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ blank123 : Well, with the resemblance of Nayeon and Seoyeon, plus Jeongyeon's antics while she was searching for a kid in the children's park, maybe it's not that difficult for Tzuyu to come up with that theory. I'm busy hugging captal now, I'll hug you tomorrow LOL

@ Wivern : This chapter is gonna be a bit sappy and emotional.

@ krina_love : You're right. Nayeon will have to tell the reason.

@ Hosana_to_highest : What about my resolution? I want to end it before January ends LOL

@ jyp_stan : Of course I can make that happen. We need more agreement for MiNayeon. Let me think about that.


CHAPTER 99 WHILE THEY WERE SLEEPING



SONG LYRICS :

Children Song - Finger Family Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing




LATER ON THE WEEKEND. ON SATURDAY.

Mina took Sana out for a date this Saturday. They didn't have a date last week because of the tournament. And a few days before the tournament, Sana seemed to be a bit grumpy, and therefore Mina wanted to cheer Sana up and make this date more special for her.

She took Sana to some European restaurant to have a candle light dinner. This wasn't actually Mina's style to take her girlfriend out for a date, but because she wanted to give something special, she decided to take Sana here.

Mina was wearing her mint-colored shirt and black leather jacket and ripped jeans, while Sana was cladded in her purple dress. The penguin cowgirl still had bruises and patches all over her face due to her big fight with Momo and Tzuyu last week. But that didn't stop her from kissing and hugging Sana all the way during their trip here. And Sana had already gotten used to seeing Mina getting bruised every once in a while, either from a fight or an accident.

"Do you like the food?" Mina asked as she began digging on her food.

"Hm. Yeah. This is delicious," replied Sana. She started eating her food as well.

Mina observed Sana for a moment. She wasn't usually good at observing people, however this time she managed to find something different in Sana's behavior.

"Sana, you weren't saying anything since I picked you up today."

"Emm..." Sana muttered as she continued cutting steak with her knife and shoved it to .

"You've been like this since two weeks ago. Is there something troubling you? Or did I do something wrong? Sana, please just tell me."

"No, Mina. You didn't do anything wrong."


-------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK TO A FEW DAYS BEFORE.

Momo came to Sana and told her about the result of their conversation earlier with Mina.

Momo : "Sana, we have cleared this thing up with Mina. She had told us everything."
Sana : "Did you show her the pictures?"
Momo : "No. We made her talk to us without telling her about the pictures. She said she did go to the savannah with Nayeon, and she didn't tell you about it because Nayeon asked her to not tell anyone. Mina said she didn't mean to lie to you."
Sana : "So the question is, why did Nayeon ask her that?"
Momo : "Mina said it's because a lot of people don't like seeing them being close. And Nayeon is worried someone will sabotage their projects again. That's why they keep their trip secret."
Sana : "And what about the kiss?"
Momo : "They didn't kiss. Don't worry, Sana. Mina loves you and she's loyal to you. She's probably a bit infatuated by Nayeon, but it's not love. Now you just need to keep Mina stay beside you, and make her happy and busy with you so that she won't have time to think about Nayeon."
Sana : "I know, thank you, Momo."
Momo : "You're welcome. And oh, Sana, Tzuyu is now keeping the pictures for you. If someone comes and asks you about those pictures, just say you don't know and you never receive it. Whoever the sender is, they just want to ruin your relationship with Mina. Don't let them get what they want. And for now, don't tell Mina anything yet about those pictures."
Sana : "Okay."

-------------------------------------------


"Mina, can I ask you something?" Sana suddenly said.

"Sure. Just shoot."

"How is it going with you and Nayeon?"

That question made Mina startled for a moment.

"Me and Nayeon? You mean our projects? It's going well, hopefully. She was going to give me-"

"You know that's not what I meant, Mina. What I'm asking you is, how is your relationship with her?"

Mina frowned. "Sana, did Momo say something to you recently? About me and Nayeon?"

"No." Sana lied. "Should she?"

"No. I just wonder. Because she always has a bet on me or something."

"Mina, you haven't answered my question." Sana spoke demandingly.

Mina took a deep breath and stared at her girlfriend. "Sana, are you jealous?"

The older girl looked away. "Yeah, I'm jealous."

Mina smiled upon seeing this. "Sana, don't worry. There's nothing between me and Nayeon. We're just friends, and business partner."

"Okay, I believe you." Sana nodded. "But still Mina, please don't get too close to Nayeon. I'm saying this not because I'm jealous, but because I'm worried about you."

"..." Mina stared at Sana.

"Mina, there's so many people in this town who are hating you because you get so close with Nayeon. The Stray Ranch kids said you're a bootlicker for getting so many projects from Nayeon. There's a worker at Nayeon's ranch trying to sabotage your projects. Then Jaebum trying to hurt you in the polo game. And there are so many people out there who will be happy to see you go down. Mina, please don't get too close to Nayeon. And no, it's not because I'm jealous." Sana said, blushing a bit. "Uhh... Okay, maybe I'm a bit jealous at her. She gets to do a lot of stuff together with you, and spend a lot of time with you. But still, I'm worried for you, Mina."

Mina smiled upon seeing Sana's act. She thought it was very sweet of Sana for acting like that. She then took Sana's hand and rubbed it gently.

"Sana, listen to me. I'm okay. I'm fine. No one is going to hurt me again. I will be very careful. And you're jealous. I like it. That means you want me to be yours only. Don't worry Sana, I'm yours. I'm always yours."

"Mina...."

"Sana, from now on, I will tell you everything that happened between me and Nayeon. I will ask your permission before I go somewhere together with her. That way you won't have to worry if there's something going on between me and Nayeon."

"No, Mina, you don't have to-"

"But I want to. I want to be honest with you. Okay, here's the first one. Nayeon asked me to bring Seoyeon to her house tomorrow. What do you think, Sana? Are you okay with that? Just say yes or no. If you don't allow me, I won't go."

Sana was silent for a moment. Then she nodded.

"Sure, you can go, Mina. Who am I to hold you down?"

"Sana, I'm serious. If you don't want me to go, then I won't."

Sana then stared at Mina, and then she nodded. "You can go."

"Okay. Thank you, Sana. And I will tell you everything that will happen there. I won't hide anything from you."

Sana just nodded and continued eating their dinner.


NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING.

Chaeyoung had prepared everything for Seoyeon to go out with Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter