Ch.96 The Tournament (Sana POV)

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ krina_love : I will make you cry at the nine-slaps-scene LOL

@ BludMoon_ : This fic is cute and fluffy, unlike the pirate fic.

@ Allgreader: I will hit your kokoro again with the nine-slaps-scene. Just wait for it.

@ Wivern : Yup. Tzuyu will definitely kick Mina's .

@ blank123 : We’re both granny then, other are much younger than us LOL

@ jyp_stan : Yup, it will be Sana POV.

@ Hosana_to_highest : Seoyeon is Nayeon’s ultimate bias, and Mina is her bias wrecker.

CHAPTER 96 THE TOURNAMENT (Sana POV)

[The event in this chapter happened at the end of Chapter 94 and interleaved with the event in Chapter 95, but from a different point of view.]

SATURDAY MORNING.

Sana had a horse-riding date with Mina. She actually didn't like horse-riding. She had no skills in horse-riding. The truth is, she hated horse-riding and she was afraid to ride one. Sana never liked going on a horse-riding trip, but she loved it when she did it together with Mina. Why? Because Mina always made Sana sit behind her and let Sana hug her whenever they went for a horse-riding trip together. And therefore, despite her fear of horse, Sana actually loved it a lot, going on a horse-riding trip together with Mina. Of course she lived it. Not so many girls could have this opportunity to ride on the same horse together with the infamous Myoui Mina.

That Saturday morning, Sana finished helping her mother to cook, and after that she rode her bicycle to Mina's house.

When she arrived there, Mina was still busy bathing her horse near the stable.

"Sana, please wait a moment. I'll finish soon." Mina said as she continued washing and rubbing Black Swan. While Sana just stood there and watched. Although Sana didn't like horse, she always loved it to see Mina doing her stuff, bathing her horse, catching and training the wild horses, herding horses and cows in the savannah, etc. The penguin cowgirl looked so cool when she's focusing herself on doing something that she liked.


After Mina finished, she cleaned herself and then got on top of Black Swan. She then held out her hand for Sana and helped her girlfriend to get on the horse. Sana wrapped her arms around Mina's waist, and hugged the latter tightly from behind.

As Mina drove her horse out of the stable, they saw the two Im Sisters walking together with Chaeyoung and Seoyeon. Nayeon's black Bentley was parked near them.

"Hey, you guys! Where are you going with Seoyeon? And Nayeon, you join them too!" The penguin cowgirl greeted the girls and drove her horse closer to them.

Sana's eyes met with Nayeon's, and she automatically tightened her hug on Mina's waist, and resting her head on Mina's shoulder. However, Nayeon didn't seem to show any reaction at that. She just stared at Mina and Sana with a blank look on her face.

"Where are you going?" Mina asked again.

"The zoo." Chaeyoung said. "Where are you going? A horse-riding date to the savannah?"

"Yeah. We're going to the mountain today." Mina said, looking back at her girlfriend who was clinging tightly behind her.

"Be careful." Nayeon said, and Mina nodded.

"Bye bye, Seoyeon!" Mina waved at Seoyeon.

"Bye bye, Mina-unnie and Sana-unnie!" Seoyeon waved back.


Mina and Sana then headed to the savannah, and from there they continued their trip to the mountain.

There's nothing much happening during their trip. Mina talked about her horse and her job in the ranch. Sana talked about her job in the musical record studio. Mina asked Sana to bring her to the studio next time because she wanted to see the recording process, and Sana agreed.

The two then took a walk on the mountain, and sat on the grass field to enjoy the scenery. They kissed each other every now and then, while sitting on the grass field. Thankfully there's no one stalking them and taking pictures of Mina's private moment this time.

Mina and Sana ate their lunch together, and then they took a nap together on the grass field.

A few hours later, they woke up to the sound of thunder in the sky beyond them. They quickly got on Black Swan again and rode back home. When they reached the savannah, it was already raining heavily. Mina removed her jacket and gave it to Sana, leaving herself with only a T-shirt, and within a second she was then soaked in the rain. Sana used Mina's jacket to cover their heads, but it didn't do much to protect them from the rain.

When they arrived at Mina's house, they were drenched from top to toe. Sana took a shower and borrowed Mina's clothes. She waited there until the rain stopped, and then she returned to her house. Mina initially asked Sana to sleep over, but Sana refused it, saying she had a lot of stuff to do at home and she had to help her mother cleaning their house the next day.

Sana then went home, riding her bicycle. And she felt happy after having a horse-riding date with Mina that day.

[A/N: Sorry, I didn't write the MiSana horse-riding date in detail. This is a MiNayeon fic anyway. And I have written a bunch of horse-riding scenes in the previous chapters. l'm kinda tired of writing that.]



SUNDAY MORNING.

Sana were busy helping her mother cleaning up their house. They usually did a house-cleaning once a month. Washing the mats, carpets and curtains. Throwing out some unused stuff, like old clothes, broken utensils, etc. Washing the bicycle, cutting the grass in the yard, etc.

Upon finishing, as usual, she went to the mailbox and took all the mails out from the box. She brought them to the dining room and put them on the table. One by one, she selected and categorized the mails. Most of them were bills. Some were announcement from the government institutions. And some were private letters from Sana's friends from high school who had moved to another town. [A/N: Remember this is 1994, Internet and emails are still not widely used]

Just then, Kento walked out from his room, carrying a thick envelope.

"Sana, this is yours. Sorry I accidentally took this to my room, a few days ago. Don't worry, I didn't open it." Kento said as he handed the envelope to his sister.

Sana took the envelope and observed it. It was addressed to her, but the sender was anonymous.

She took all her letters and went to her room. She opened them and read them one by one. The last letter that was left was the anonymous letter. Sana was curious because the envelope was thick, it might be containing more than just a written message.

The waitress/singer then took a cutter and opened the envelope. And what see saw inside the envelope made her shocked like hell.

There were pictures. Lots of pictures. All of them showed Mina and Nayeon in one frame. They're riding together to the savannah. They're walking side by side along the river. Another picture showed Nayeon falling to the river. Next picture showed her taking off her shirt and changing in front of Mina. Another picture showed them sitting on the grass, very close to each other. The last picture showed Nayeon leaning closer, almost kissing Mina.

What is this? Mina and Nayeon? What were they doing in the river?

Sana stared at those pictures. Her mind began to be filled with questions.

Is Mina cheating on me? Who took these pictures? When did this happen? And why do they send it to me?

A lot of questions were running through her mind.

She observed the pictures closer. Each of them had a date written on the bottom right corner. They all had the same date, Saturday, two weeks ago. Sana crosschecked it with her calendar, and she found it was the day when she was supposed to have a date with Mina but the latter cancelled it, saying she had to complete some assignments from Nayeon.

However, these pictures proved Mina was lying back then. Instead of working on some assignments, it turned out Mina went riding together with Nayeon to the savannah and the river.

As she observed closely, Mina's expression seemed to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter