Ch.71 Love Bug

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ krina_love : Yes, Mina is a troublemaker LOL

@ BludMoon : Thank you!





CHAPTER 71 LOVE BUG




NEXT DAY.

Nayeon went to Jaebum's room, wanting to talk about yesterday’s event. She saw Jaebum was busy talking to someone on the phone, so she stood there waiting until he finished.

After finished talking, Jaebum hang up the phone and turned at Nayeon.

"Oh, hey, Nayeon. I have just talked to Mr. Lee Sooman. He has agreed to invest to our horse-racing academy and-"

"Jae, I'm not coming to talk about business with you."

Jaebum stopped for a moment.

"I want to talk about you and Mina."

"Oh, yeah, sure. Go ahead." Jaebum said, crossing his arm.

Nayeon took a deep breath before continuing.

"Jae, you know Mina is one of my trusted friend. And I want to keep my partnership with her for a very long time. So I'm hoping for you to keep things cordial with her," she said.

Jaebum stared at her. His eyes changed a bit, showing anger. "Cordial, huh? Didn't you see how she punched me? Is that what you mean with cordial?"

"There must be a misunderstanding here. There must be someone giving Mina a false information."

Jaebum frowned. "Oh yeah, misunderstanding, that must be it." He said with a mocking tone.

"Jae, I'm serious. I really want you to get along with Mina. She's not a bad person. Why do you dislike her so much?"

"I don't know. Why do you like her so much? To the point that you are biased to her and favour her much more so than our other business partners. How do you explain that?"

"Well, she is my friend, alright? And I like to help my friends learn and improve. And I don't see anything wrong with that. I only give her small projects, much smaller compared to our projects in Seoul." Nayeon argued.

Jaebum didn't answer.

"And I'm sure Mina didn't mean to accuse you like that. This is a misunderstanding, Jaebum."

The man stood and stared at Nayeon.

"And what if this is not a misunderstanding, Nayeonie? What if one of us lies? Who will you choose to believe? Me or her?" he asked. And this time Nayeon couldn't answer right away.

"..."

"See? You can't even choose between me and her! I'm your fiancé. We have known each other for so long. My parents and your parents are best friends. And yet, you choose that girl over me. Tck!"

Nayeon glared. "I'm not choosing anyone, Jae. Now I'll tell you what I want, what I really want. Mina is my friend. And if you wanna be my lover, you gotta get along with my friends."

Jaebum snickered. "And they said 'bros before hoes'."

Nayeon glared again. "What did you say? You're not my bros, and Mina is not a hoes! Stop hating on her. And get your act together, then we could be just fine." The CEO said authoritatively and then she left.

Jaebum didn't say anything, only staring at Nayeon from behind.


Days passed, and Mina didn't come to Nayeon's office again after that Monday morning incident. She didn't continue their projects either. Everyday, she would come to the pub to meet her girlfriend and seek for comfort. And of course, Sana was more than willing to give it to Mina. The two would grab all the chances they could get to sneak into the restroom, and then they would come out later with hickeys on their necks and shoulders. Such a lovebirds they are, indeed. The two were enjoying it a lot. It's been six weeks since they started dating, and they're just getting closer and closer each day, more intimate and passionate too. And Mina found Sana to be very supportive in a moment like this, when she was feeling vexed and distressed. Sana had become such a moodmaker for Mina. When Mina was feeling down and blue, Sana could make Mina felt happy again just by kissing her.


"So, you're not continuing your projects again with Nayeon?" Tzuyu, the police officer, asked her one day when they hangout together in the pub.

"No. Not after what Jaebum did to me. It's dangerous for me to be around her right now. The more I get closer to her, the more people want to attack me. Yeah she's rich and all, and her projects bring me a lot of money before, but I value my safety more." Mina said shrugging.

Sana the waitress came at them.

"Hi girls, where are Momo and Chaeng?" She asked while giving Mina a kiss on her cheek.

"Momo is visiting Jihyo in the clinic. While Chaeng is taking Dahyun out for a date, secretly."

"Secretly?" Sana asked.

"Yeah, their mother has strongly opposed the Ims meeting with the Myouis now." Mina said, referring to herself and her sisters as the Myouis. "She must have hated us so much, especially after my feud with Jaebum. So now Dahyun is grounded and can't go out for a date on weekends, and Chaeng has to meet her secretly on weekdays. While Jihyo is still not dating Momo yet, but their mother doesn't like Momo either."

Tzuyu frowned. "Their mother is really authoritarian. What does she think anyway? Her daughters are not kids anymore. They're adults. They can't be grounded like that."

"Only Dahyun is grounded because she's the youngest, and their mother seems to have a lot more control on her. Nayeon is the most rebel, I think. She often stands up to her mother. While Jihyo is too nice, she doesn't want to make her mother sad." Mina explained.

"Poor Dahyun." Tzuyu commented. "But she's lucky to have Chaeng. The baby tiger is really persistent. She won't give up easily just because of the mother opposed them."

"Yeah, they're lucky to have each other." Mina said.



MEANWHILE. DAHYUN AND CHAEYOUNG.

Dahyun was busy climbing the wall that was surrounding the horse-racing academy building. With her dexterity and nimbleness, she managed to defy gravity, and within a minute she was already outside the wall.

"Chaeng!" She called.

The baby tiger came at her, riding on her motorcycle.

She gave a helmet to Dahyun, and the latter quickly wore it and sat on the passenger seat behind Chaeyoung.

"Hurry! I have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter