Ch.68 Confession of Sins

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It seems we are soooooo falling behind our schedule (compared to the outline). At this point, we should have made MoHyo get together already. And we should make Seoyeon get adopted by Myoui soon. I will try to rush this fic until we reach nine-slaps-scene, and then BAAM! I will disappear again.

This chapter will have some surprises. I’m teasing you again.

CHAPTER 68 CONFESSION OF SINS



SONG LYRICS : Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend


FEW DAYS LATER.

As usual Mina had a meeting with Nayeon at her office.

"How is your injury, Mina?" The CEO asked, looking concerned.

"It's still healing. You want to take a look?" The penguin cowgirl lifted up her shirt, and showed her wound to Nayeon.

The CEO observed the wound on Mina's stomach. It still looked painful, but it's certainly getting better.

"Hope you'll heal fast." Nayeon said. "Mina, I have talked to Nichkhun about the incident. He said he was a bit drunk that day. I've asked him to apologize to you today."

"Okay." Mina said, shrugging.

Nayeon's attention was then drawn to Mina's outfit. She was wearing a different scarf today. It was purple, without any drawing or any text on it.

"Where's your red scarf?" The CEO asked curiously.

"Oh, that scarf. I gave it to someone yesterday, in the pub."

"Who?"

"Just a stranger. I don't know her name. She was crying alone so I gave her my scarf to wipe her tears. She said she would return it. But I told her she didn't need to return it."

"Oh, so you gave that scarf to that woman, and bought another for yourself?"

"No. But Sana made another one for me. This purple one." Mina said smiling. She then looked down to check her scarf, and suddenly she realized something.

"Oh, I wear it inside out! Ahahaha! I'm so stupid!" Mina laughed at herself. She then took off her scarf, flipped it over and then wore it again.

Nayeon observed the scarf again, and this time she can see the penguin drawing on that scarf, along with the text "Mina <3 Sana".

The CEO could only grumble silently upon seeing this.

"Cute, right? Sana said she's going to make five more scarfs for me, with different color. Brown, blue, green, yellow, and red. All of them will have a penguin drawing on it, and will have our names sewed on it too."

"Your girlfriend is very kind and caring." The CEO said with a poker face.

"Yes, she is. I'm so lucky to have her." The penguin cowgirl said with a charming smile.

Nayeon continued staring at Mina. Her eyes didn't show any emotion.

But let's take a peek at Nayeon's mental state for a moment.

Nayeon's mental state was currently like this:

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one!
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend!

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me!
No way! No way!
You know it's not a secret!
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend!

You're so fine, I want you to be mine.
I think about you all the time.
Don't you know what I can do to make you feel alright?

You know I'm damn precious and awesome.
I'm the great, supreme ice princess.
I'm the most powerful girl in this town.
While that girl, the one who you call girlfriend, she's like, oh-so-whatever.
She's nothing compared to me.
And you can do so much better with me.
I think we should get together now.

I want to be your girlfriend.
I know you like me too.
You just didn't realize it yet.
So come over here and tell me what I wanna hear.
Or better yet, just make your girlfriend disappear.
I don't wanna hear you say her name ever again.

That was what Nayeon thinking at the moment. But of course, being an ice princess with a poker face, she managed to hide her emotions very well in front of Mina.

"Sana is lucky too, to have you." The CEO then said.

"Yeah, we're lucky to have each other." Mina nodded. "Oh Nayeon, before I forget, I want to invite you to my house this weekend. Have a lunch with us. And then maybe you can join us training, if you're interested."

"Training?"

"Yeah, fighting. Just for fun. Or if you're not interested, you can just watch or do your own exercise. Everybody needs exercise. And doing it together is much more fun. Jihyo and Dahyun will come too this weekend."

Nayeon thought for a moment. And then she spoke, "It sounds fun. Thanks for the invitation, Mina, but I have a date with my fiancée this weekend. My fiancée will be very sad if I cancel the date with him. And I don't want to make my fiancée sad." Nayeon said while emphasizing all the fiancée part in order to make herself sounds more dramatic.

"Oh, your fiancee." Mina said.

"Yes, my fiancée, Jaebum. You know I'm engaged, right? I should allocate my time for my fiancée and go out with him for a date every once in a while." Nayeon said rather harshly.

Mina was startled for a moment. "Oh yeah, you're right. I'm sorry."

Nayeon then stared at Mina. "I will come to your house another time. Maybe next month."

Mina nodded. "Okay."

The CEO didn't say anything anymore, and just asked Mina to give her the progress of her work.



NEXT DAY. AFTER WORKING HOURS.

Nichkhun had just returned from the hospital to pay for his little sister's hospital bill.

On his way home, he was stopped by his friend, Bambam.

Bambam was blocking Nichkhun's way, his arm akimbo.

"What's up Bam? I'm busy!" Nichkhun said.

"Hyung! Why did you do that to Mina?" Bambam said angrily.

"I told you already, it was an accident!"

"I don't believe you. Everyone saw it. You did it on purpose. And you never had a problem with Mina before. Did your boss tell you to do that?" Bambam asked accusingly.

"No. No one told me to do that. It was an accident."

"Tck, I can't believe you did that to her. She's our friend, Hyung! And Natty likes Mina a lot, like her elder sister! She will be very sad if she knows you did that to Mina!" Bambam spoke, raising his tone. His face become redder as well.

Nichkhun didn't answer.

"You know Mina's father was crippled after he fell from horse. And now you're doing the same thing to Mina. It could've been fatal to her. Tck! I can't believe you're capable to do something low and disgusting like this, Hyung."

"I have already apologized to Mina yesterday."

"Yeah, I bet your boss told you to. Tck! You're just a lapdog to your boss! How much did he pay you?"

Nichkhun's demeanor darkened. "I said noone paid me!"

"Oh yeah? Than how did you manage to pay Natty's hospital bill today? Your boss must've given you money! Tck!"

"...."

"Look, Hyung, I know you need money for your sister, but if you harm other people, do you think your sister will like it?" Bambam said.

Nichkhun still didn't say anything.

Seeing Nichkhun muted, Bambam knew his guess was right. Nichkhun had been told by his boss to attack Mina.

The younger Thai than walked up closer to Nichkhun. He clunched his fist and swung it towards Nichkhun's face.

THWACKKK!!!

He punched Nichkhun hard on his face, making the latter fell to the ground.

"That's for Mina. And don't you dare do something bad again to her." Bambam said and then left.



SATURDAY MORNING.

Jihyo and Dahyun went to visit Myoui's house. Dahyun had become a regular visitor there and joined their training session. But of course she did it secretly, sneaking behind their mother's back because the latter didn't like the Myoui-Hirai-Son family. While for Jihyo, this would be the first time for her to join the training session. As a doctor, Jihyo is a very busy person. Even in the weekend, she often had a schedule to work in the hospital or clinic. This weekend she didn't have any schedule so she decided to fulfill Momo's invitation. After Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter