Ch.154 The Gold Robbery

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ blank123 : I like how you put 'yay' in the end. You're an evil reader LOL

@ krina_love : How do you want SaTzu relationship to be like? MiNayeon is deep, gallant, romantic and passionate. MoHyo is fun, entertaining, and comic relief. DubChaeng is mature, family oriented and relationship goal. SaTzu is what?

@ A_Deewaggie : Yeah the good things will happen eventually.

@ Wivern : I don't have any other ideas other than fire LOL. Readers got tired? Me too!

CHAPTER 154 THE GOLD ROBBERY




6 PM found Mina, Momo, Chaeyoung, and people from the fire department busy putting out the fire that had been erupting for two hours in their farmland.

The two guards who were passing out earlier, are now being taken care in Mina's house.

The fire today was much bigger than the last time, because the guards were knocked out and was unable to inform the Myoui Family right away. They only managed to make a phone call to Yejin after they woke up an hour later, and then Yejin made a phone call to the girls and also to the fire department. Mina, Momo, and Chaeyoung then went home quickly upon receiving an emergency call from Yejin.

By the time they arrived at the farmland, the fire was already too big. It had destroyed some of the harvested crops that were currently being stacked up near the haystack. The fire had also reached some areas on the crop field, destroying the crops.

After quite a lot of efforts, they managed to put out the fire. Mina called Tzuyu and informed her about the fire incident. Tzuyu then hurriedly left her flat and headed to Mina's residence.


"Where's the guards? I need to talk to them." Tzuyu said as she put her polaroid camera back into her waist bag. She's been spending an hour examining the crime scene.

"They're in my house. Yejin is taking care of them." Mina replied. Her face looked very tense. This fire accident had certainly caused her a huge loss. The only thing that made Mina feel relieved was because there was no serious injury or fatality during the fire accident.

"Alright. I've gathered enough clues. Let's go to your house now." Tzuyu said.



In Mina's house, Tzuyu questioned the two guards. They reported to Tzuyu about the intruder. It was a woman in a masker and hoddies. The woman was quite tall, around 5'6" (the same as Jeongyeon's height). Her hair was black and her skin was fair. And she was very skilled in martial arts, as she managed to knock down the guards only within a minute.

"I think she didn't want to kill us. After we fainted, she dragged us away from the fire." One of the workers said.

"You both are lucky. And next time, if you see something happens or someone intruding again, just make a call and ask help immediately. Don't wait until the intruders manage to knock you out. Those intruders are professional. They are out of your league." Tzuyu said, and then she went back to the girls.

"Do you have any idea who this woman is?" Mina asked.

"No." Tzuyu shook her head. "But I managed to find some clues of who sent this woman. I had planned to inform this last week. But you know, I was a bit occupied with... err... other stuff." Tzuyu said.

Mina smirked at her. "Other stuff? You mean Sana?"

Tzuyu felt her cheeks heating up, but thanks to her tanned skin, her blush went unnoticed by her friends.

"Yeah, I mean Sana. Sorry."

Mina smiled and nodded. "It's okay. Sana is much more important than this. And I'm already grateful enough that you're still willing to investigate this for me."


Suddenly, Tzuyu's cellphone rang. She picked it up.

"Sa-Sana? I'm at Mina's house right now. Why? Your wallet? No, I didn't see it. Okay, you can come to my apartment again tomorrow...... There's an accident here in Mina's land. A fire....Yeah, everyone is okay, don't worry. See you tomorrow, Sana. Bye." Tzuyu said and then hang up the call. And she found her friends staring at her with an incredulous look.


"Have you spent a night with her?" Momo asked with a teasing smirk.


"What!? No!" Tzuyu said panickedly.


Mina couldn't help but join the teasing. "Be careful, Chewy. Sana can be very wild in bed. But I'm sure you can handle her." She said, smirking as well.


"What the heck are you talking about!" Tzuyu glared at Mina. She then let out a fake cough, trying to maintain her cool image in front of her friends.


"Let's get back to business." Tzuyu took a note from her bag. "This is a bit confidential. Can we talk in your room?"

"Sure, come on." Mina nodded.

The girls went inside Mina's room.

And then Tzuyu spoke. "Mina, are the people who try to buy your land still coming to you recently?"

"Yes. They still come once or twice a month. Why?" Mina asked back.

Tzuyu replied, "Well. This is what I've found yesterday. The people who have intruded into your land today and shot Momo last year, are related to those people who want to buy your land."

Chaeyoung frowned. "That makes sense. But which one of them? There are a lot of people wanting to buy our land, and most of them comes from other towns."

Tzuyu stared at everyone. "They are all the same person. There's only one behind it. And he wants something from you. Something that was buried inside your land." Tzuyu said while staring at those three girls.

"Seven years ago, a robbery happened in this town. Some golds were transported from Seoul to Busan, and on its way, it was stolen by a robber gang. The police chased them. All of them were killed in a gunfight, except two."

Tzuyu scanned something from her notes.

"The police managed to retrieve some of the gold, but the rest of it was lost and never be found again. The two robbers who escaped, Lee Jaijin and Park Sunghoon, were rumored to be killed later by their gang. Park disappeared without a trace. I couldn't find him. But I found someone who looked like Lee, and he had been living in this town as a guard for four years before he died in a hit-and-run accident two years ago. His name was Yoon Kyesang, but if my theory is right, he probably was the same person with Lee Jaijin."

Chaeyoung interrupted the officer.

"Hold on, Chewy. So you mean, you found news about a robbery that happened seven y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter