Fifty seven

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

After Dara was done changing for both her and Jihoon, she walked out of the room but she couldn't find Jiyong. Then she suddenly heard some voices in the kitchen. With Jihoon in her arms, she walked there. The kitchen table and counter were filled with different plastic bags.

 

 

'' Oh, you're done '' Jiyong said as he looked up and saw them both at the door. 

'' What's all this? '' Dara asked as she got closer. As soon as they were close to the bags, the little boy reached with his curious little hands for them but Dara stopped him.

'' I know I don't have any kind of decent food here so I told my assistant to go shopping for me and he just brought them '' He revealed and Dara raised her brows in surprise and took another look around. 

'' Let me help you '' She suggested but he stopped her.

'' No, it's okay. I'll put them and you watch Jihoon then I'll take care of him and you prepare breakfast '' He proposed with a wink making her chuckle then she nodded. When he opened the fridge, she got her next surprise.

'' Where's the alcohol I saw there last night? '' She asked curiously. She remembered that the whole fridge was stacked with probably all types of alcoholic drinks.

'' I got rid of it '' He informed as he kept taking things off of the bag and putting them inside. 

'' What? '' She muttered, she didn't expect that '' You threw all of that away? '' She repeated and Jiyong turned to look at her and tilted his head a little bit to the left then right. 

'' Not exactly... I threw some because they expired already and the others I stacked them somewhere else '' He explained. After that, Dara kept watching him with a slight smile. He looked better than the previous night and that made her feel a little bit at ease. 

 

 

A few more minutes, he was already done. He smiled widely at her then walked to take the little boy who happily threw himself at his father and quickly let go of his mother. Dara shook her head before she shooed them out of the kitchen. At first, she didn't know what to make. Unlike the night before, all types of vegetables, fruits, and canned food were there. Eventually, she decided to go with the typical Korean breakfast. 

 

 

She tried to be as quick as possible because she knew they were all hungry. Meanwhile, Jiyong and Jihoon were playing outside and she was able to hear the giggles and squeals of her son especially when Jiyong was playing plane with him. A little over forty minutes later, the table was all set and ready. She walked out to call the two boys, as they appeared, and stopped in her track. 

 

 

Jiyong was making some paper planes with Jihoon sitting calmly between his crossed legs. He was definitely fascinated with what the older man was doing as he was watching him carefully with eyes wide open and he would clap whenever Jiyong sent the paper flying. Whenever he did that, Jiyong would hug him and plant a loud strong kiss on one of the little boy's cheeks. 

 

 

The sight made her feel happy and emotional. Ever since she knew about her pregnancy and even when she broke up with Jiyong, that sight was everything she dreamt for, for her son. That's what she wanted for him and for the past twelve days that's what she got. At that moment, she knew what she had to do. 

 

Suddenly, Jiyong looked up.

 

 

'' Look, mommy is here '' He announced as he looked down at Jihoon and raised one of his arms and made him wave.

Dara grinned and sent a flying kiss '' Come on, the food is ready '' She announced and Jiyong nodded then he carefully stood then put the little boy on top on his shoulders and headed to the kitchen. When she saw them, Dara let out a small laugh and shook her head. She wanted to take Jihoon from him but Jiyong refused and decided that he was the one who is going to feed him. That didn't stop Dara from helping him every now and then. 

 

 

Only when he started shaking his head and turning it to the side whenever he was offered a bit did Jiyong finally start eating his own food. Although it was a little bit cold, he didn't mind. Dara suggested to re-heat it for him but he dismissed it. Dara was already done and full and she was watching how Jihoon was laying his head on Jiyong's chest and sitting on his lap calmly.

 

 

'' Jiyong... '' She called getting his attention. He looked up with a curious gaze.

'' What? '' 

'' I... There's something I need to talk to you about '' She started making him frown a little.

'' What is it? Are you okay? Are you not feeling well? Is something bothering you? Do you need anything? '' He bombarded her with questions that made her feel a little bit overwhelmed. 

She quickly shook her head and waved her hands in front of her '' No, no, I'm fine... It's just... I need to tell you something... I need to give you something as well so if you're free... Can you come to my house tonight? '' She asked and Jiyong was quick to nod although he still sported that concerned look with his usual cute pout. 

'' I have a couple of things to do first then I'll come '' He agreed. 

'' Great '' She muttered and smiled widely. 

 

 

 

 

After that, as she made Jihoon wear his shoes and jacket, Jiyong quickly changed into a suit. Once done, they took their stuff and left the apartment. He dropped D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter