Forty

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

'' Dara calm down '' Jaejoong pleaded but Dara wasn't listening as she paced back and forth in the living room.

'' Noona, there's no need to be this agitated '' Sanghyun added and she finally stopped moving and looked at him.

'' Why do you mean by there's no need? Don't you understand! Jiyong has found out Jihoon, the only thing I was trying my best to hide he found it out '' She shouted.

'' But Dara you said that you told him he wasn't his son? '' Chaerin asked. All of them had been gathered and trying to calm Dara down after she blew out upon returning home after crossing paths with Jiyong.

'' If I know him just a little then it won't be easy '' She shook her head '' He won't believe that Jihoon is not his son and he'll do everything to find out the truth '' She continued.

'' What will you do then? '' Sanghyun asked.

'' He'll definitely ask for a DNA test then '' Chaerin interrupted.

'' I have to leave... I have to get out of this country as soon as possible '' She announced.

'' But what about my wedding? I won't get married if my only sister is not by my side '' Sanghyun objected and Dara looked at him pleading.

'' Besides, you can't keep running away from him forever '' Chaerin added and Dara nearly cried. 

'' She's right, Dara. You'll never be able to live normally if you're running and hiding and in the end, the truth will be revealed '' Jaejoong affirmed. 

'' Why can't you understand! '' She groaned '' If Jiyong knows that Jihoon is his son, he'll take him away from me forever and I'll never see him again! '' She continued.

'' Why are you so sure about that? '' Chaerin asked.

'' Because Jiyong and his family are that type of people. I am nothing for them and I'll never fit in or belong. He wouldn't divorce his rich wife just to take me and my son and he'll never let Jihoon be with me because he sees that I am not worthy and I'll never be good enough! '' She yelled and they all sat quietly as they watched her. 

'' Dara... '' Chaerin tried to console her but she stopped her.

'' It's fine, I get that '' She said '' But I won't let him take my son away from me, ever '' 

'' Yet, you can't keep running away '' Jaejoong retorted.

'' I won't run away '' She answered and the three looked at each other then back at her.

'' What do you mean? '' Sanghyun asked but instead of answering him Dara turned to Jaejoong.

'' I am going to ask you a favor and this would the only and last time I ever will '' She muttered and he looked at her confused '' Jiyong will definitely ask for a DNA test like Chaerin said '' She continued.

'' Yes? '' He answered still not getting it. 

'' I want you to help me sham the results '' She finally announced and he looked at her wide-eyed.

'' Dara! '' Chaerin yelled! '' How could you think of that! '' 

'' This is the only way to get rid of him... If the test proves that he is not the father then Jiyong would definitely let go '' She explained.

'' But Dara... This... This is not right! '' Jaejoong opposed shaking his head '' What if he knew after some time? Huh? ''

'' He won't '' She confidently replied '' As soon as he knows that Jihoon isn't his son, he'll be out of our lives like before '' She added '' Please, please Jae. This is the only time I will ever ask something from you '' 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

 

The entire day, Jiyong was spacing out. The possibility of Jihoon being his and Dara's son made him completely different. Everything would change. Maybe he was a coward when he let go of Dara before but if Jihoon is in the picture then everything is different. He would never let his son live away from him no matter what and he'd do everything to get him and Dara back.

 

'' Jiyong! '' Seunghyun shouted and finally gained the other man's attention.

'' What? '' Jiyong asked dumbfounded and Seunghyun sighed. 

'' What are you going to do? '' He questioned.

'' First thing, I need to do the test '' He replied.

'' Do you think Dara will let you? '' Seunghyun asked the question that was playing around in Jiyong's mind for hours.

'' I don't know '' He shook his head '' But I don't care, I'll talk to her and I'll try to convince her, if not... Then I'll have to use the law '' He added.

'' How? You weren't even married? '' Seunghyun wondered making Jiyong sigh in frustration.

'' I don't ing know, okay? But I'll find a way... One way or another I am gonna do this stupid test '' He stated.

'' Then? '' 

'' Once he's proven to be my son... Everything would change... I'll divorce Joo Yeon and I'll try to get rid of Lee by any means '' He shared.

'' What if he was not yours? '' Seunghyun inquired and Jiyong sent him a deadly glare.

'' He is '' He answered confidently '' Jihoon is my son and I am sure of that... I just need that stupid paper to confirm it '' He continued.

'' Jiyong but- '' Seunghyun started but was cut off.

'' There's not but! Jihoon is my son and I am sure. Dara wouldn't ever do that... Never... So the possibility of him not being mine is null '' He objected. Seunghyun just looked at him for a couple of minutes then sighed. It was obvious that Jiyong wouldn't listen to any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter