Thirty three

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Dara stood there frozen then she closed her eyes when she felt she was about to faint. She couldn't keep watching what was happening before her eyes, it was her worse nightmare. It must be a nightmare, Jiyong wouldn't do this to her. Yet all she felt at that time was numbness. She couldn't hear or see what was happening around her anymore and then there was a buzzing sound in her ears. 

 

 

After a couple of minutes, she opened her eyes again, however, nothing changed and what she saw killed her even more. Jiyong and Joo Yeon were receiving congratulations from the guest as they had their arms wrapped around each other. 

 

'' This is not happening '' She muttered to herself and shook her head. But who was she kidding? It happened and everything was true. None of this could be staged. Jiyong had just betrayed her. 

 

At the thought, she felt suffocated and she couldn't breathe anymore. She started breathing faster and then the next thing she did was walk outside of the cursed room or else she would die. 

 

All their friends stood rooted in their places as they watched the events and none of them understood what just happened. However, Seung Hyun was able to catch Dara leaving and afraid that something may happen to her, he instantly followed her. He found her by the outer pool fighting to breathe, thankfully, there was no one in there to witness her heartbreak. 

 

'' Dara " He called as he approached her. She quickly turned to look at him, her eyes filled with tears.

'' Seunghyun... W-w... W-what the h-hell happened t-there? '' She stuttered as she shook her head '' P-please, tell m-me that I-I was seeing things '' 

'' Dara, please calm yourself '' He said worriedly as he held her by the arm, she was shaking uncontrollably. 

'' P-please, he... He... We were just t-together... last n-night '' She informed as she got more frantic the more she thought about what happened. 

'' Dara, listen to me... Jiyong... He is just- '' He started and was about to tell her the truth, however, he was cut off by Jiyong who was walking towards them. 

'' This is what was supposed to happen from the beginning '' Jiyong said coldly making the both of them look at him. '' You didn't really think that I would marry you? And give up everything? '' He chuckled '' Never. I'm not an idiot to let go of everything I just for... a mere person like you '' He added and put his left hand in his pocket and closed it so tightly that he could swear he felt some blood. 

'' Jiyong... '' She called his name as looked at him wide-eyed and in disbelief. 

'' You were just something I can have fun with for a while '' He lied and he wished he would just die before he could see the look of complete pain on her face " You were just too good when we were 18 that when I saw you again I wanted to try again but that's it... Just a one night stand '' He continued and Seunghyun looked at his friend with worry.

'' Jiyong, stop! '' He ordered but Jiyong only chuckled then he smirked.

'' What? She should consider herself lucky because I kept her for more than one night '' He stated and then his face turned to the side as Dara slapped him with all her power. 

'' You . I don't know what the hell happened to you to change you like this but I'll never... Ever, let you humiliate me this way '' She said through gritted teeth and her tears fell silently from her eyes that turned harsh after what she heard. At that moment, Jiyong wanted to cut all the act and hold her around his arms but he knew that that would be the worse decision for the both of them. 

'' Fiesty '' He looked at her from head to toe '' But unfortunately, your time is up, Dr. Park '' He added with a smirk and Dara couldn't believe that the person in front of her was the same person who was whispering I love you's and sweet nothings into her ears just the night before. 

'' You're not the Jiyong I know '' She muttered and gave him one last look before she walked away feeling more hurt than ever. She felt so in pain that she felt like all her body was in pain.

'' Go after her and don't leave her alone '' Jiyong said to his friend with closed eyes. He finally dropped his mask.

'' You ed up real big '' Seunghyun stated.

'' Just go... '' He ordered weakly and his friend started running after the crying Dara. 

 

 

 

Once alone, Jiyong angrily removed the tie he was wearing and opened the first few buttons of his shirt. All he wanted was to kill himself because he knew he hurt Dara way too much. But that was needed because if he didn't make her hate him then Dara would never accept to leave. 

 

 

'' Baby, where did you disappear to? I was looking for you everywhere, people are still waiting to congratulate us '' Joo Yeon said as she approached him and started to act as if they were truly a couple. However, Jiyong just stared at her and wanted more than anything to kill her maybe his suffering would end. '' Babe? '' And at that Jiyong lost it.

'' Shut the up '' He hissed as he looked her angrily '' I just agreed to this ed thing because I was forced to or else I would never ever be with you even in your dreams. I agreed just to protect her, this will only be an act in public but once alone you'd better not approach me because you never know what I can do '' He threatened but she only smirked.

'' And just to protect her, you can't do anything bad to me '' She answered and he felt disgusted.

'' You ed witch '' He muttered before he threw her hand away from him and left her alone. 

'' It's okay... I'll wait for you to love me back, I have all the time since you'll be forever mine '' She said as she looked back at her ring and giggled. 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________

 

 

 

'' Dara! Dara! '' Seunghyun kept shouting but Dara didn't stop. There were people walking around past them and people by the parking lot who looked at her curiously once they noticed she was crying but that was the last thing she cared about at that moment. 

'' Dara, please! '' 

'' Oh my God! Dee are you okay? '' Chaerin asked when she was Dara and tried to hug her but Dara pushed her away.

'' Just let's go home '' She said weakly and walked towards the passenger seat. Everyone was they were and they were all hurting to see her like that. 

'' I'll take you home '' Seungri offered but Chaerin held her hand up and stopped him.

'' No thanks, there's no need '' She told him and then she got into her car and drove away.

'' What just happened earlier? Why is Jiyong marrying Joo Yeon out of the sudden? '' Daesung asked his friends but they only looked at each other and sighed. 

 

 

 

Throughout the ride, Dara didn't utter a word and she just kept on crying. Chaerin tried more than once to talk to her and told her to stop but it didn't work so she just let her be and without asking her, Chaerin drove to her apartment. She just knew that Dara didn't need questions from her brother and Jaejoong about why she was crying. 

 

After getting inside the apar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter